Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dfalt scammed me lmao

This is a discussion on Dfalt scammed me lmao within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao he scammed me on his mage account lmao u done fuked up to bad my dad is a cop ...
Page: 1

Dizzle13

lmao he scammed me on his mage account lmao u done fuked up to bad my dad is a cop and looked up the name of your mother and now i have your address and phone number cya soon beach if u was smart u would have waited for my items to be on the account but u not a smart person for a 14 year old boy

edit'ed he gave info back to me now lol and hope nothin changes or i will pay some one a visit

Psy

au contraire, I did some searching earlier today to find out that you sold an Iron Belt +2 to someone and never delivered it. Because of this, you got charged back. I'm still doing some digging, so pick out your coffin.

P.S. Posting of personal information is not permitted, dick.

P.P.S. your sig is too big.

Psy

If you saw the messages I got about him, you wouldn't be so polite.

He's also posted the worst possible thing anyone can post on these forums, do you expect for me to be verbally kind to him? Put powder on his ass and tell him that he's special?

And even if he was scammed and the information I have turns out to be false, he has no right to post that info.

sexy Owa

hope you really fuck him up

Banned

i guess Ibeta thought u are a scammer
    doubt he didnt saw the new section "hall of shame" so he thinks u are a scamming moderator
    and not the mod of the scamming section
    guess u know wat i mean^^

Dizzle, I really hope you do go through with your plans because it would be interesting if you were to pay a visit to someones house and trespass/possibly cause harm so your father can arrest you at the same time. Not to mention he would then be arrested for using his access to sensitive information to aid in a crime.

Psy

i think posting address should be allow , cause some kids get scared (no kidding for real they get scare ) if we have the option to announce their address would be good.[/b]
    And then some schizophrenic lunatic with some sense of justice gets all of their addresses and goes around killing them? No thanks, ko4life would be shut down and the mods that allowed it would be prosecuted.

dfalt aka spit2333 is already in the hall of shame.

Record

If you saw the messages I got about him, you wouldn't be so polite.

He's also posted the worst possible thing anyone can post on these forums, do you expect for me to be verbally kind to him? Put powder on his ass and tell him that he's special?

And even if he was scammed and the information I have turns out to be false, he has no right to post that info.[/b]
    Though you're entitled to your opinion, I feel that scamming is stealing, and that stating the individuals info helps get his items back, power to ya. If I was in his situation I'd post everything, if I knew it could get my stuff back that stolen from me, and I bet a lot of other people would too.

That guy did the most worst possible action you could do on this forum, and thats steal from another user.

Psy

The topic creator did 3 things wrong

1st, he posted personal information

2nd, he didn't look through the hall of shame section http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=194129

3rd, he too, scams.

mammlea2

is it me or "Scamming Moderator" means something like who gets scammed and who doesnt?

h34r:

Banned

is it me or "Scamming Moderator" means something like who gets scammed and who doesnt?
    h34r:[/b]
    mod of http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?showforum=91

debwired

guys like Dfalt are perfect reasons of why not to buy or sell for USD and why not to trade chars. but i actually scammed dfalt of a few gbs :P. i told him that when he mails simple his 700$, that i will give him his 4gbs :P

Psy

guys like Dfalt are perfect reasons of why not to buy or sell for USD and why not to trade chars. but i actually scammed dfalt of a few gbs :P. i told him that when he mails simple his 700$, that i will give him his 4gbs :P[/b]
    BANNED!

lmao he scammed me on his mage account lmao u done fuked up to bad my dad is a cop and looked up the name of your mother and now i have your address and phone number cya soon beach if u was smart u would have waited for my items to be on the account but u not a smart person for a 14 year old boy

edit'ed he gave info back to me now lol and hope nothin changes or i will pay some one a visit[/b]
    Sharing information like that could end up with him gettin disciplined!

SillyHo

Dizzle is now using the account GotSTUN here on ko4life. He did not complete the sale of items to 2 clan members and both were forced to charge him back. His claim of having an internet problem rang false when his noob human mage was spotted in the abyss. Then he was caught on his human BP xxdizzlexx. Cant say he scammed since both parties did charge him back but I can say he is a shady piece of shit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast