Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Dfalt scammed me lmao

This is a discussion on Dfalt scammed me lmao within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lmao stfu u gey fuk go fuk your dad some more inbread u sounds like a faget on vent as ...
Page: 2

GotSTUN?

lmao stfu u gey fuk go fuk your dad some more inbread u sounds like a faget on vent as well so go to some more gey club beach

SillyHo

lol excellent english skills there studly. Shame I ever thought you would be more than trash. Run along now kiddie before some admin here pulls the banstick out and shoves it up your ass sideways.

GotSTUN?

before some admin here pulls the banstick out and shoves it up your ass sideways.[/b]
    hm wouldnt u want me to trade u spots u would like it more

SillyHo

Doesnt save you from being worthless trash dizzle. Hopefully the guys have enough screenshots of your shady shit and can get you banned from here as well.

lmao stfu u gey fuk go fuk your dad some more inbread u sounds like a faget on vent as well so go to some more gey club beach[/b]
    Well you may think whatever you want about Silly (i don't think anyone cares about your opinion) , but i can fucking say he is the most trustable guy i have seen in this game. He is also the best clan leader ever.

Psy

snipelord

lol excellent english skills there studly. Shame I ever thought you would be more than trash. Run along now kiddie before some admin here pulls the banstick out and shoves it up your ass sideways.[/b]
    ouch?

You fight against SillyHo? you better learn when you stand at , atleast he trustable not like you dizzle i allways thought you scammer , you just got owned by him and you flame him like kid , well actually you prolly kid , so you being dickhead.

dizz33

i have never scmmed anyone ask anyone in my sig this guy are dumb fuk's that dont know shit from pizz they are just gey fuk buddys and jack each other off b/c that is how they are and p.s u will never banned me i make 3 accounts aday and can change my ip as much as i was lol good luck will start a new name and start all over again cya nuub's

exec85

i have never scmmed anyone ask anyone in my sig this guy are dumb fuk's that dont know shit from pizz they are just gey fuk buddys and jack each other off b/c that is how they are and p.s u will never banned me i make 3 accounts aday and can change my ip as much as i was lol good luck will start a new name and start all over again cya nuub's[/b]

well i think he isn't 14... ....5 would be more the right age i think

dizz33

well i think he isn't 14... ....5 would be more the right age i think [/b]

hm gey ftw for you fag

Well I guess it depends on what your definition of a scammer is. If you mean collecting money and not delivering an item, then yes you are a scammer.

dizz33

hmmm geting are charge back ='s geting a items hmmm makes no sence u dumb azz stfu and get a life

hmmm geting are charge back ='s geting a items hmmm makes no sence u dumb azz stfu and get a life[/b]
    LOL, I don't make any sense? I have absolutly no idea what you are trying to say here. Such a noob...

Redemption

-sigh, isnt he ip banned?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast