Diablo Is A Scammer

This is a discussion on Diablo Is A Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Diablo is a scammer. Ghost as you already know the situation with Koaz well, Diablo had his items, and he ...
Page: 1

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Default Diablo Is A Scammer

Diablo is a scammer. Ghost as you already know the situation with Koaz well, Diablo had his items, and he sold them and instead of returning them to the players that had been scammed, he kept them and sold them for his own profit. You can check in the Ionia section for his post, there was an argument there about what he was doing. He didnt want to return the items, if you really want me to post ss from msn, because the topic itself is not enough proof, i will. Koaz has told me that Diablo is not responding on ko4life nor msn, so hopefully he will be banned soon. Unfortunately he has already sold the items, but he still deserves the ban.

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I would appreciate it if you could re-post the screen shots just so that everything in one place instead of scattered in multiple sections.

I am reviewing the topic in Ionia section now.