Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Diabolic KS.. cuz of turk in party..

This is a discussion on Diabolic KS.. cuz of turk in party.. within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 4members of Diabolic clan & CL of MoonScreamers Ksed me and whole clan today @derus.. with the reason: "we got ...
Page: 1

Default Diabolic KS.. cuz of turk in party..

4members of Diabolic clan & CL of MoonScreamers Ksed me and whole clan today @derus.. with the reason:
    "we got a turk in our party"
    I personaly didnt know that he was a turk.. he didnt used ý and his englisch was better then mine.
    dunno how they could know. <_<

Party Leader was: Keiran
    Members: __lee__ , DragonRoar and the CL of Monnscreams Lestad

cuz u got a turk in ur party...

I dont got any SS or something.. my laptop isnt able to take ScreenShots ;/

I think this is NOT a reason to KS

i know wy Lestad KS´d us cuz of _Oberst_ that fuking scammer ( he stole us a warrior pendant and fuked on whole clan )
    told him that ,
    but whats the deeper reason wy diabolic ks´d us :mellow: ..... cuz of a turk in party....

FrEaK

hmmm maybe that turk was talkign shit to us, we get that a lot and we just can't stand it and grow up complaining because of a ks, ks is partially part of the game, deal with it we get ks all the time what can we do? nothin but keep up with the "a.q" while not giving out the spot . Do you see me making a post for everyperson that ks's us no.

FrEaK

and by the way do not call us cheaters you dont know how legit we are and the way we hate cheaters: scamersdupers,hackers myself and my clan will never do this and I'm sry m8 with such a populated server it's hard to find a a clear spot therefore we have to fight for it.

delete post

Banned

Let me get this clear.... U said that Lestad and Keiran ksed ya?

Hmm...

I was a member of MoonScreamers and everythime u/clannies saw we had a party they began ksing...

Btw im BlizzardRain ingame...

they only ks´d u if oberst was a member of the party, cuz hes a fuking scamer, noob, thiev & idiot and the leader dont wont anderstand that.
    Oberst even ks us to if he see us

and there was a fuking free deru spot on the other side of the field, after a few time they levt to the other spot cuz they didnt get any boxes...
    and they was there just abouth 10minutes... i was sitting next to them to notice theyr names and making this post after i don this they ALL left, so dont come with excues "there is no free spot", that stupid noobs are racist and u know that

I also ask myselv wy 4 60+ are killing a fuking deru spot... they could single the spot but no... they just came to ks us

and i also didnt called u chaeaters, but KS > Noob > Cheter... where els should i post this?

FrEaK

calling us rasist for not liking turks the 1s that scam and cuss out your mother sisters and whatever? vtw turkey aint a race its a country last time i checked

FrEaK

Originally posted by WindWaker
    Let me get this clear.... U said that Lestad and Keiran ksed ya?

Hmm...

I was a member of MoonScreamers and everythime u/clannies saw we had a party they began ksing...

Btw im BlizzardRain ingame...
    :wub: bliZzie

next time when i see ur clan lvling i ks u to, with the reason u got a guy of new jearsy in ur clan :wacko:

this guys are just poor anyway it sux if u cant KS a bp and a roguer on 62 and 61 and dont get boxes ;/
    and lestad ksed us as he sayd, " caus oberst´s mage got more np then u " dunno what he meaned but i never care about Moonscreamers and Diabolic clan.... get happy with ksing ppl cuz they lvl with turks as u wont...

i wont read this topic again now.

Keiran

You know I recall this party and it seems you have something against turks who speak clear english.. Now how could we as in my party of known there was a turk in your party. And If i recall you brought up all about Oberst the only person in my party that new any of what you said was Lestad. If I recall correctly which Im sure I do I started Ksing you long before Lestad tp off of me. Please get your facts strait before you accuse anyone of turk hating. I do not dislike turks. I dislike the turks who abuse the rules of the game. Then again I hate americans who do the same. We have turks who speak perfect english in our clan. Our clan is about respect. We continued to KS you for you had a problem with your mouth. And I can guarentee I will continue ksing you from this day forward. Are you trying to increase your post count or just wanted your name known as a tattle tale and a cry baby.

cuz my big mouth? lol noob i didnt sayd any word as u startet ksing us
    the only person who was talking to u was the roguer in my party didnt remember his name but he only sayd:
    "shut ur fuking mouthers and keep ksing"

and dont lie u **** ( censored 4 no bann Oo ) at first ther was just u and the other gay
    then lestad tp´d to u
    after u guys was crying say good buy to ur spot _lee_ coming now
    then he tp´d

u dang noobs even need more ppl to ks us
    im only glad that i live in europa and not in america so we play at such different times that i wont see ur stupid noobs alot on the server,

btw my little noob firend kairan u was the guy who sayd "cuz u got a turk in party"
    may u was drunk to enjoi ur sad live more but IDC
    also nice that u registet u on this forum only to tell some lies , graz to ur first post B)

Keiran

You know you said you wouldnt be checking this page anymore.. hmm I wonder why you make another post. So much hatred its only a game. get over it!

cuz i saw u postet something

and i never saw u b4 on this forum

Keiran

never had a need. I stick to myself. i have a child and a life I do not play this game 24-7 like You do.

so u enjoi the smale time u can play that game with KSing us / me now? ^_^

i dedicet to play this game 24/7
    and i will play this game 24/7 >_<

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast