Did I just got scammed? lol

This is a discussion on Did I just got scammed? lol within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; K.. so I was gonna buy an account (lvl 65 priest on ares) for GB's..1# he gave me account info, ...
Page: 1

K.. so I was gonna buy an account (lvl 65 priest on ares) for GB's..1# he gave me account info, I checked everything was alright and it was..
    Then I asked for the Email PW so I could check he gave me the right PASS.. first it was wrong, maybe 1 later he gave me right one. So I was supposed to give him 10gb and then he give me secret answer and question.. So I gave him the 10gb.. he logged off KO and MSN in an instant.. but I went really fast to the mail. Saw that
    I could change the Secret question + answer with just the Pass word.. so I did, and then logged KOL and sent the forgot PW thing, then the PW to account and
    mail changed.. now all he know about the account is the secret answer and account ID, and what email it got (he dont have the PW nor secret answer)
    Did he got owned?
    He is calling himself names like "ChosenRogue", ChosenMage" etc
    The one I bought = ChosenAngel

MakeMyDay

Rofl yep he got owned

Can he by any chanse take the account back? with just the ID and Secret question? If ... dont tell me how in this topic.. maybe he dunno how to >.< pm me or sumthing

Arthurios

well you say he has ID , secret answer and the mail ? so I guess he can change everything because otherwhise there wasnt a forgot password

well you say he has ID , secret answer and the mail ? so I guess he can change everything because otherwhise there wasnt a forgot password[/b]
    No.. he does not have the mail.. I changed Secret question, secret answer, and PW and it doesnt have any alternative mail

Generation

Lol this is just too fun.. I&#39;m Many I took this account from the guy who scammed me, (The mail i got to that account was same as as the one to this ko4life acc) to the owner of this account
    FUCK YOU!
    you are the worst fukn noob scammer in this game, even a turk would scam me easier..
    Does this make me a hacker lol? ><"

well.. Now I paid 500m to get the SA... -.- Zzz

ChosenAngel

so my account is being used to scam people?

this just great.... Many u have access to it? i really need my account back, i can pay you what you spent on itback but i do need it back for further info either pm me or add me to msn pls
    [email protected]

Banned

so my account is being used to scam people?

this just great.... Many u have access to it? i really need my account back, i can pay you what you spent on itback but i do need it back for further info either pm me or add me to msn pls
    [email protected][/b]
    he never said the account name so how you know its yours ?

spizz

he never said the account name so how you know its yours ?[/b]
    The one I bought = ChosenAngel[/b]

Banned

ok...

UNL34SH3D

i thought u coulndt change your email shit...u can do that now?

DOnt give him the acc back lol he tried to scam you ;d