Diez: _RapisT_ multishot hack n00b in CZ

This is a discussion on Diez: _RapisT_ multishot hack n00b in CZ within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Level 6x moron using KOXP multishot hack in CZ: http://host454.ipowerweb.com/~bloodzon/mov...es/_RapisT_.zip Hope he gets DELEVEL and not a "permanent" ban which ...
Page: 1

Default Diez: _RapisT_ multishot hack n00b in CZ

Level 6x moron using KOXP multishot hack in CZ:

http://host454.ipowerweb.com/~bloodzon/mov...es/_RapisT_.zip

Hope he gets DELEVEL and not a "permanent" ban which is more like 1 week ban. Sucks that losers like Cabrumco and this guy, use this KOXP to get higher level, get banned but still keep the level. Buy premium and back in game in a few days like nothing happened, even have more "legit" clanmates that vouch for them saying how legit they are NOW and its ok if they did that in the past cause everyone does it.

Sucks ass. Hope something is done with this guy.

yea i know....i posted stuff about him but i dnt think anybody cared about it...now somebody does...and in that video, at least u killed him.
    this is a picture of him using 5 shot at dts along with his healer that also kosp, she is the leader of their new clan "fastandfurious" her name is ashyirya or something like that.

here is him using 5 shot

Banned

sunrise clan..... they always use arrow shower hack on human side macroing. they lvl their clan that way, go look at one of their mages he is like lvl 68 or 69 or something quenofthenight.

they add a random noob who uses arrow shower hack with the name eddym or something to lvl up their main players, then they boot him from the clan or dupe name change scrolls in order to cover it :

ReiRei

I have fraps of eddy and freDI and the whole party kosping,, healers healing while trade screeen up. same for eddym..

why send them in? nothing will be done.

Banned Senior Member

he should be banned already will have to double check

thanks will.

ReiRei

http://rapidshare.de/files/18880799/arrow_...macro3.avi.html

not sure what I have going on in the background,, didn't have a headset on,, so, it was probably tv, anyway. just a short frap, not a movie

Lammer

Originally posted by phantomlink
    he should be banned already will have to double check
    What's that mean? His char will be blocked 1 week then back in action?

Just wipe the acc.. End of story :lol:

Cava

Originally posted by undefined
    sunrise clan..... they always use arrow shower hack on human side macroing. they lvl their clan that way, go look at one of their mages he is like lvl 68 or 69 or something quenofthenight. *

they add a random noob who uses arrow shower hack with the name eddym or something to lvl up their main players, then they boot him from the clan or dupe name change scrolls in order to cover it :
    i doubt that mageis lvled by arowshower hacks.... i see that mage 24/7 in aoe ravens eslant... damn aoe whores.