Orcs can swim ? Oo

This is a discussion on Orcs can swim ? Oo within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I knew about macro program and wall hide... But i didnt knew orcs can swim too :blink: :blink: :blink:...
Page: 1

Default Orcs can swim ? Oo

I knew about macro program and wall hide... But i didnt knew orcs can swim too :blink: :blink: :blink:

TunaFishyMe

whoa hes in EMC

Its on invasion...
    The point is that he is swimming but KO has no such skill :huh:

can be easyly done with tsearch

sexa

rofl at pictures. nice job

we had illness on luferson and el moradians didnt liked us according to the game story. looks like our evoluation still going. now we learned swimming. wonder when we ll be able to fly :wub:

Originally posted by sexa
    rofl at pictures. nice job

we had illness on luferson and el moradians didnt liked us according to the game story. looks like our evoluation still going. now we learned swimming. wonder when we ll be able to fly *:wub:
    When u are able to do that u will see shotgun +8 in my hands :lol:

Zaria

Its only $14.95 USD for a fishing rod in the PUS. Oh, premium members only.

I think its a bug. I was running to DM in CZ one day and I was a little drunk and ran off the road. Hit the pond and started swimming. Only thing is I had to town because it was so deep and the bank was so steep and I couldn't hold my breathe any longer.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

I seen that a very long time ago. Haven't seen that bug in a while though.

Hmmm... Teach pls

Ehm you go up there at..... I think it was those stegodons, near eslant entrance.. Then you walk on the other side of the mountains till you reach water, and you can wlak in. Bit vague, but been half a year since I've done that, twas in MYKO even, I could manually go to 4,0. :lol:

Dragonfaire

swimming with a candy cane lol :lol:

Puke

umm with koxp u can pick your cords and it runs u there.. i guess thats how he got into the river -_-

kmfdm

Originally posted by Puke
    umm with koxp u can pick your cords and it runs u there.. i guess thats how he got into the river -_-
    '

zzzz noob this comment he posted has nothing to do with the orc in that area
    ther is a small hole in the map that if u run up a certain hill near em u can keep walking till ur at harpy spot or antares spawn near elsant gate.
    its just a hole in the map that im suprised noone knows about its pretty much useless anyways ..just used to annoy people on invasion...

:lol:

Banned

Originally posted by kmfdm+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kmfdm)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Puke
    '

zzzz noob this comment he posted has nothing to do with the orc in that area
    ther is a small hole in the map that if u run up a certain hill near em u can keep walking till ur at harpy spot or antares spawn near elsant gate.
    its just a hole in the map that im suprised noone knows about its pretty much useless anyways ..just used to annoy people on invasion...[/b]
    I know the place how to get up there, orcs use the glitch to get behind the palace in EMC when its invasion -.-