Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Diez Cheaters

This is a discussion on Diez Cheaters within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I guess the most active scammer atm is nolifeit, aka no_life_it, charlie, JuSt_PuRe_XtC, ... all the same person. His MSN: ...
Page: 10

Naismith

Default most active Diez scammer

I guess the most active scammer atm is nolifeit, aka no_life_it, charlie, JuSt_PuRe_XtC, ... all the same person. His MSN: [email protected]. Also uses [email protected] for scamming practices. Lives in Minnesota (US).

HsK

Hedis_CZ

lol nice kosp :lol:

HsK

Tower bug abusers !!!

http://rapidshare.de/files/21339021/towerb...gabuse.avi.html

See if your name is in ;p

Dragon_slayer

Isnt that funny that he uses arrow shower while he is boxing AK's from that distance![/img]

cerocool

Here some "TOWER Bug Abuser".... -.-

HsK

Default Np transfer :p

Are you ready tons of ss of the same np transfer !! :P

Mario

- ist he lv 6x mage ??
    - yesa, hes 64...
    - so what is he doin on dark lunar war ?? bugged anyway (SS taked 5h after war start..., just curious if any hh left there)

Nagash_CZ

Dear Mario.

I am really really pleased that you consider my lvl 50 mage (only for DLW and lead our BlackHunters clan) as lvl 64 mage. It is HONOR for me. So what can I tell about?

1) If you want, I will send you SS with my stats and lvl
    2) Tell me when and where and I can show anyone through seeking my real lvl.
    3) Hope I am good mage, because I am well equiped. How can I made it? My main char is lvl 63 sin Nagashek (I am renamed from NF_Nagash_ For more than 13 months I was active in Praetorian clan. Some time ago we were best orc clan on server and 2nd from all clan)
    4) Kill me on DLW is not easy, because when I get into trouble I allways put my talia up + shield and use one pot after another. Many times we are in party in our ecafe, so comunication between us is really fast. And as a bonus we have very good hide&seek strategy, so we can own 90% of noobs in DLW (except of fuking duo _pamuk_ & VampX or DeepSpace. They are very good players. Take it as compliment boys )
    5) And why I am leder of clan with DLW char? I dont wanna be spammed on my main by turks "Hý. Clan plýs." and 2nd reason: leader of clan with aprox 1 milion NPs will be allways captain. And be captain is fun. Every good players try to kill you
    6) Why I was in war so late? Because war havent ended. It still continue. So every lvl 51- can enter. It is crime? I dont think so. You were there too :P

Sincerely yours

Nagashek
    lvl 63 shadow vain
    clan BlackHunters
    Czech Republic

Garmonbozia

In DLW... A guy luring all of human guards to Karus town. I mean to jail. I think that guy have 2 accounts and one of them absolutely a human char.

KSC:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/21698934/2006_5...4.22.4.ksc.html

Garmonbozia

Another DLW cheater (Simps0nS or SimpsOnS idk). SS taken last week.

KSC:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/21699385/2006_5....12.38.ksc.html

Garmonbozia

And another old one... gecelerim12 killed me by Judgement. o.O

KSC:
    http://rapidshare.de/files/21699686/2006_5....18.31.ksc.html

Garmonbozia

btw

Originally posted by Zaria
    don't blame the country ..................... blame the man
    +1

Garmonbozia

Originally posted by THEAXE
    more dlw 60+ guys

Mario nice fight in dlw man really enjoyed it

and as for Mental_Anguish thanks for keeping your word and not commingto dlw
    Hey dude, i'm Garmo in DLW -yesterday-.
    That was nice fight with u. ;D

HsK

Only good fight is with vampix, but glitch, next i fraps, but pk wiyh 5 fps hard :s

Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast