Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Diez: Miyuki_ speedhacking

This is a discussion on Diez: Miyuki_ speedhacking within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; This piece of shit been using that crap for a LONG while now. For months I've been trying to fraps ...
Page: 1

Default Diez: Miyuki_ speedhacking

This piece of shit been using that crap for a LONG while now. For months I've been trying to fraps him clearly (yes, MONTHS) til I finally got his sorry ass today. I give u:

Miyuki: The loser

http://host454.ipowerweb.com/~bloodzon/mov...ki_Theloser.zip
    http://72.22.69.139/~bloodzon/movies/Miyuk...ki_Theloser.zip

KamY

Sorry Devile already reported :mellow:

h0ly

so everyone who u can´t catch is using speedhack right?

What your cheater friend's movie and then talk, oký?

Geez, its so lame from u to support someone who cheats just cause he is a friend. Even worse, U KNOW he is speedhacking. But ok, lets play dumb here.

Movie starts and Miyuki is few feets away from me:

12 seconds later Miyuki is here:

I was running in straight line all the time but he managed to get some distance. Then at 1" 06"", I hit Miyuki with legcut here:

13 seconds later, he is here:

So please dont give me that bullshit that he aint speed hacking. KoKo_G runs faster for sure, but that doesn't mean your friend/cousing isn't cheating. Harly_Knight u should know better I wouldn't post this without evidence and this is pretty clear. W + click maybe?

h0ly

pm para hablar mejor oki

Trii

saw him speed hacking, u chase him and he just takes off like a rogue with light feet.

C0nexit0

:mellow:

Videito manda.... y espero este pata que sea separado del Clan.

Sorry Devile

carlog

bro u are way wrong i know miyuki_ for quite a while and he is an honest player in any aspect of the game he is one of the players that i respect and ill stick by his side no matter what so pliz stop flaming him he doesnt deserve it

hmm how is he a honest player when there is evidence of him doing the deed?

Originally posted by carlog
    bro u are way wrong * *i know miyuki_ for quite a while and he is an honest player in any aspect of the game * * *he is one of the players that i respect and ill stick by his side no matter what *so *pliz stop flaming him * * *he doesnt deserve it
    Have u seen the movie? Or u just blindly supporting your friend?

I lost the count on how many times I've been dissapointed by "legit" friends who happened to be not so legit after all. I know for a fact Miyuki_ uses "W + click" to run faster. Been using that for a long while now. Harly knows it and most of his friends now that too. He doesnt consider it a big deal cause its "one more bug" in this bugged game. But, jingling and speed hacking are baneable offenses in this game, whether he agreeds with it or not.

Bottom line is he is a cheater. He speed hacks to catch up with his targets to duff them and also speed hacks to run away. If he uses a 3rd party application or just clicks + W, makes no difference. Its speed hacking and I'm reporting this shit.

Enishi

why defend him? where is Miyuki_ why no talk abound this movie...

all cheater burn in hell

Originally posted by carlog
    bro u are way wrong * *i know miyuki_ for quite a while and he is an honest player in any aspect of the game * * *he is one of the players that i respect and ill stick by his side no matter what *so *pliz stop flaming him * * *he doesnt deserve it
    you think u know a person....BUT U CAN NEVER KNOW THEM. you can know a person in the game for awhile...but u wouldnt know if he uses hack or wahtever..cuz ur not him...they can say they dont use hack...but who knows. <<<wonder if that makes sense

I dont know how ANYONE could defend that looser after watching that movie :lol:
    Eternity clan has really turned to SHIT...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast