Diez scammer asatru_brat_kinsmen

This is a discussion on Diez scammer asatru_brat_kinsmen within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; he scammed my stuff and money, including hp +9 neck, ds +7 and 71.5m money, not so valuable stuff but ...
Page: 1

idefix

Default Diez scammer asatru_brat_kinsmen

he scammed my stuff and money, including hp +9 neck, ds +7 and 71.5m money, not so valuable stuff but still its worth a bit. i dont know his ingame name, maybe he plays with that or not, but thers a clan named asatru_kinsmen i think, so watch out for em.

ShadowBane

Isint this a Ares clan?

Ereshkigal

Default Re: Diez scammer asatru_brat_kinsmen

Originally posted by idefix
    but thers a clan named asatru_kinsmen i think, so watch out for em.
    Its a Diez clan. No need to say things like that about a whole clan. Asatru has been around since the start of Diez, the clan leader and her husband are great people, nice as they come. They were both in AHM when we were on Ares and decided to start thier own clan here. As far as brat goes, you should talk to Rose (the clan leader).

Dragon_slayer

Asatru_rose is basicly my mother,and the sad part is all of the AHM/Infinity knows that rose wouldnt even think about letting someone like that stay in here clan let alone be in that clan.Rose reads forums and checks them every so often and she has probaly already delt with them.