Diez - Teleported into Ravens...

This is a discussion on Diez - Teleported into Ravens... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Today, I found a resser to a guy which I didn't even know before. Then someone pm'ed me and asked ...
Page: 1

Aekka

Default Diez - Teleported into Ravens...

Today, I found a resser to a guy which I didn't even know before. Then someone pm'ed me and asked me for some money, I gave him money plus some armors. Later, I was in a good aoe raven party but a clanmate asked for help. I quit the party and helped my clannie, went back to eslant, opened seeking and got teleported into ravens?!? Where the hell is the justice for god's sake?!?

Please do whatever is possible, I feel really bad at the moment...

The guy's name is "mefta_"

Screenshot link:
    http://img206.imageshack.us/img206/1825/20...065703207nk.jpg

After that, I got 4 stone ressed by someone called "zuzumcafe", couldn't take a screenshot of that. But I have a screenshot of a conversation with him which he confesses that he ressed me. It is in Turkish by the way.

WhenTheSkyTurnsDark

Happens all the time, especially with Golems, nothing can be done about it.

Zaria

Well, you could scroll, or use pots. I don't pot :P so I scroll. U sure you weren't ks'ing?

Also you were destroying your stones. How were you rezzed?

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

use transformation scroll every time you go seeking in luferson/emc/eslant

Shizniz of it Senior Member Anzac's Avatar

If a gm is on ive seen people banned for it.

sansaL

Default teleported to DM !

Someone teleported me to DM's and i died...

Aekka

Originally posted by Zaria
    Well, you could scroll, or use pots. *I don't pot * *so I scroll. *U sure you *weren't ks'ing?

Also you were destroying your stones. How were you rezzed?
    It happened so fast, I couldn't use pots. Even if I could, ravens hit too much, they would possibly outdamage it.

If you are talking about the chat window thing, no I wasn't ks'ing. I never KS'ed in my life and I never will. A few minutes before that ss taken, I got teleported to another spot. There were two parties already, and the one I got in was ks'ing, so I left that party.

And yes, I was trying that "put your stones on the destroy box, but don't click yes" method, it didn't work