Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

DingDong aka Johnny

This is a discussion on DingDong aka Johnny within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Vandy is just upset because his house got washed away.[/b] post is abt a really serious scam.. worth a lot ...
Page: 2

TopCat

Vandy is just upset because his house got washed away.[/b]
    post is abt a really serious scam.. worth a lot of %% keep to the post and dunt make fun geez

hmmm.........i remember last time jase acc let him use and 1 day items all gone too. dunno if hes the 1 that scammed jase too. well just a wild guess cos that time ppl who hav jase info was only me, jhonny, and a guy from aussie cant remember that guy name.

post is abt a really serious scam.. worth a lot of %% keep to the post and dunt make fun geez[/b]
    Sorry you lost "a lot of %%". And I wasn't making fun of those who got scammed. I was making fun of Vandy. Which honestly I think I have a right to since I have 2 hurricane's coming my way.

Anyway, hope u guys get your %% back.

Banned

He just scammed over 2k usd worth of items, stop with ur childish jokes please, if you don't have anything worthy to post, dont. And if you wannn talk about hurricanes atari, go post in his own topic, which btw has his own ko4life ID as topic name, not very hard to miss.

Banned

He just scammed over 2k usd worth of items, stop with ur childish jokes please, if you don't have anything worthy to post, dont.[/b]
    I posted useful information. Now i see some people can not handle the truth so i will leave yall be. Good luck and remember don't trust anyone on the Internet. Especially little kids with all your information.

sad

Banned

I posted useful information. Now i see some people can not handle the truth so i will leave yall be. Good luck and remember don't trust anyone on the Internet. Especially little kids with all your information.[/b]
    Yes we can handle the truth, but replying with a "I told you so" post after a large scam is not gonna be very welcome, you know?

TopCat

Yes we can handle the truth, but replying with a "I told you so" post after a large scam is not gonna be very welcome, you know?[/b]
    dunno wat to say ne more other than /quit ko

it wasnt dingdong what we were talking on vent top i hope?

TopCat

it wasnt dingdong what we were talking on vent top i hope?[/b]
    yes it is Dingdong the one on Sacredsoul vent

i have nothing to say but wow

So returning to our little story, I asked TC if Hawtie was online, he said he saw the char on like 1 hr ago, so I told him to check g2, and guess what, TakeMeDown was on g2, near inn hostess being stripped along with Johnny's noob char Ienjoygirls (Trip can corroborate this, johnny always mentioned how he always wanted to NCS to that).[/b]
    ya i dont think we need anymore proof but heres the msn convo when he told me he wanted to ncs to ienjoygirls.

its fucked up what johnny did. people just have to learn u cant trust anyone know matter how cool or nice they are. once they get that feeling of greed it'll take over in most cases and they'll just scam. they think it's just ppl over the net and just see it as a easy way to get some money. but they dont realize how much time, money, effort the person on the other end is losing. well what's done is done. dont trust ANYONE...

Banned

ya i dont think we need anymore proof but heres the msn convo when he told me he wanted to ncs to ienjoygirls.

its fucked up what johnny did. people just have to learn u cant trust anyone know matter how cool or nice they are. once they get that feeling of greed it'll take over in most cases and they'll just scam. they think it's just ppl over the net and just see it as a easy way to get some money. but they dont realize how much time, money, effort the person on the other end is losing. well what's done is done. dont trust ANYONE...[/b]

TopCat

its fucked up what johnny did. people just have to learn u cant trust anyone know matter how cool or nice they are. once they get that feeling of greed it'll take over in most cases and they'll just scam. they think it's just ppl over the net and just see it as a easy way to get some money. but they dont realize how much time, money, effort the person on the other end is losing. well what's done is done. dont trust ANYONE...[/b]

trip and jhonny is the 2 person i trusted in ko the most.. trip and jhonny only ever had access to all my acount with all info..
    *sigh*

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

this is so fuked up, sorry for ur loss guys :\

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast