Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

DingDong aka Johnny

This is a discussion on DingDong aka Johnny within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol johhny they think you are hacker you are all liars johnny is the best guy i know he only ...
Page: 8

arkas

lol johhny they think you are hacker you are all liars johnny is the best guy i know he only helps grrrr.........babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Imhotep

lol johhny they think you are hacker you are all liars johnny is the best guy i know he only helps grrrr.........babaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.[/b]
    erm shut the fuck up ?

Yeah.

And he's not a "hacker", just more simply, a scammer. He had all the info for the accounts, and he abused the trust that was put in him and took all the items.

Who are you anyway ?

Record

talked to johnny like 3 hours before. he said he scammed items and he is a greedy guy. i got shocked like all of you but i asked him, why? he has his "own" reasons and he says "ok, i'm a greedy scammer." i asked him if TC didnt warn me and i didnt change the PW would you scam he aswell? he said no. i believe in that cuz i did trade with him in the past with WU. he took the money then he gave me the items.

he also told me that linus was banned the entire ip/proxies that he used to keep the items but in the end johnny gave up and he left the items in 1 account. according to johnny that account is banned for now. I haven't talked to TC recently but hopefully he's get his items back.

c ya soon guys, last 2 days on my Turkey vacation. take it easy[/b]

Its because you dont scam $100, but when Johnny gets tempted by a big load, like $3000 usd of items, or $1000usd of ares items.

I found out late D:

Sorry Sexe, but just more of a reason to come play WOW with meh!

I'll block and delete Johnny now...I should of known he was a scammer when I found out he plays gay alliance

I should of known he was a scammer when I found out he plays gay alliance[/b]
    yea cause all alliance are scammers... :unsure:

tc tell me if u guys ever get ur items back from the gm :P

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Guys please stop the flames against them.

I passed info onto Linus and he listend to me. Linus respect my position here on ko4life and he know sI will not try and lie about shit to him. I may seem to be one of the biggest arrrogent arseholes in this forum but if you ask me for help are honest with me you will be suprized how much I will do for you.

I personally think you should be going on the offical forums and all thanking Linus for the effeort him and the K2 team made on dealing with Jonny.

Also Linus and I will be keeping in touch so we can make sure scum get punished. Linus is a really good guy and I a think ppl here should cut him some slack.

Imhotep

Guys please stop the flames against them.

I passed info onto Linus and he listend to me. Linus respect my position here on ko4life and he know sI will not try and lie about shit to him. I may seem to be one of the biggest arrrogent arseholes in this forum but if you ask me for help are honest with me you will be suprized how much I will do for you.

I personally think you should be going on the offical forums and all thanking Linus for the effeort him and the K2 team made on dealing with Jonny.

Also Linus and I will be keeping in touch so we can make sure scum get punished. Linus is a really good guy and I a think ppl here should cut him some slack.[/b]

I agree, you / him have done a brilliant job to help these guys

Just abit confused as usually they say "we do not support shared accounts" (or one's been sold / bought) etc which is what happened here

Banned

I agree, you / him have done a brilliant job to help these guys

Just abit confused as usually they say "we do not support shared accounts" (or one's been sold / bought) etc which is what happened here [/b]
    This case is different because here Linus has been able to locate the accounts containing the items that match up with the description of the items lost. He has banned those accounts, and Johnny cannot log them anymore. They just gonna put them back into the account, and since there is no chance of duping by rollbacking (hence they dont do rollbacks anymore), we've been able to sort out this issue.

T0pcat is a slowpoke <_<

Imhotep

This case is different because here Linus has been able to locate the accounts containing the items that match up with the description of the items lost. He has banned those accounts, and Johnny cannot log them anymore. They just gonna put them back into the account, and since there is no chance of duping by rollbacking (hence they dont do rollbacks anymore), we&#39;ve been able to sort out this issue.

T0pcat is a slowpoke <_<[/b]

The case is not different in the slightest don&#39;t get me wrong, it&#39;s awesome that he did this for you guys, and I&#39;m very happy that you guys will get your items back, but it&#39;s still against their TOS as Triz got the account from johnny who got it from nick or w/e the real b1rdy&#39;s name was

situation was, johnny sold / traded or w/e the account to triz, he got pissed / greedy, took the account back + items off B1rdy + TMD + Sexe, (all shared :X) so just curious are k2 going to change their stance on sharing accounts or w/e h34r:

Banned

The case is not different in the slightest don&#39;t get me wrong, it&#39;s awesome that he did this for you guys, and I&#39;m very happy that you guys will get your items back, but it&#39;s still against their TOS as Triz got the account from johnny who got it from nick or w/e the real b1rdy&#39;s name was

situation was, johnny sold / traded or w/e the account to triz, he got pissed / greedy, took the account back + items off B1rdy + TMD + Sexe, (all shared :X) so just curious are k2 going to change their stance on sharing accounts or w/e h34r:[/b]
    You don&#39;t know the real situation/story and I&#39;m not gonna bother telling you it ^_^

Imhotep

You don&#39;t know the real situation/story and I&#39;m not gonna bother telling you it ^_^[/b]

Doesn&#39;t really matter what the real situation was, the facts remain the same. The account was shared / sold / bought / traded.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

It&#39;s true what dan said, he is 100% right, it&#39;s just that you guys are close to Felix since he is in SS now and especially close to TC, that&#39;s why he responded quickly and wanted to help out fully, and as for Linus, he went against ToS rules too, but I guess that was maybe like to return Felix a favor or something. Don&#39;t get me wrong, I&#39;m happy that you guys got ur items back, but if u guys were normal players like others on ko4life who got hacked/scammed, you wouldn&#39;t have been dealt with, and would just simply get a scan through the topic by the moderator, a few supporting words, and bb to w&#39;e u lost.

felix did this before buying TC&#39;s account or whatever "noob" account he bought btw and said normally hed never do something like this but he decided to help out, i was in the main convo between johnny, felix, and TC as a middle man copy/pasting :> and from what i gathered from felix in the msn convo he didnt like TC that much till after he helped

yea felix didnt even know topcat well when he helped. i was the one who talked to felix about it before anything and then i got them both in a msn convo. stop trying to make it like linus picked favorites. he helped them because felix doesn&#39;t like scammers. this is a good thing that happened. not just because im good friends with tc and sexe but because for once u can see that there are at least some k2 employees that actually care about the community and will help.

Rockn' it sonnnn! Senior Member RoBZiLLa's Avatar

damn thats some dope ass shit, gj felix and linus , im glad u guys got ur shit back

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast