Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

DingDong aka Johnny

This is a discussion on DingDong aka Johnny within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; when I helped TC out I didn't have a girakon char , I didn't know anyone in SS. They asked ...
Page: 9

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

when I helped TC out I didn't have a girakon char , I didn't know anyone in SS. They asked me and I said I would try later. Obvious I had to talk to alot of people through this and they found out I was wanting to play girakon because of Kloud ( who I have played ko with since late 2004 ) and aafter a jack ass on here said I would never be able to cope on any of the new server because my heal method sucked. Aligator I have already muted you once tonight for posting like a professional prick and seeing this post don't really imporve your chances of every getting off my shit list.

Npw this thread has gone on too long and the usual pricks are stiring shit and I amnot in the mood for it.

iiason

so how the roll bak occured yet?

if so, i would apprecaited if TC, when u can, give me my items asap.

TY.

arkas

johnny is the best boy.

NuXx

i hope u get ban arkas
    u're anoying as fuck

arkas

no man i just say waht i think ....

Also scammed the Iron Neck, 20 gb + ROL that T0pcat gave him yesterday for him to give to Jase227@ko4life.[/b]
    too this... johnny never EVER had the IN, ROL + 20gb's you claim he had... how do i know? i had all johnny's account infos atleast the ones he used *yes i had the infos but didnt log them and give the items back as i was trying to convince him to personally give them back, accounts were later banned anyways*

the IN he had he traded x2 EP +1, ROL +1?, + 20gb's + something else but drawing a blank if i recall to a person in the clan zend or throne his name was like lasuara? or something dont know his full name but if you see him he can confirm what he traded his IN for

so now why is TC and everyone claiming johnny took this set of items? when johnny never even had them? yet i do believe jase has yet to get these items? im not 100% sure on the jase thing as i have never talked to him personally. you may also say "well he scammed those 3 accounts so why do you believe he didnt take these items" cause he really didnt have to lie to me about the items he took and didnt take as he came forward about the scams and didnt try to deny anything that had happened while i was sleeping that day :S

Imhotep

too this... johnny never EVER had the IN, ROL + 20gb's you claim he had... how do i know? i had all johnny's account infos atleast the ones he used *yes i had the infos but didnt log them and give the items back as i was trying to convince him to personally give them back, accounts were later banned anyways*

the IN he had he traded x2 EP +1, ROL +1?, + 20gb's + something else but drawing a blank if i recall to a person in the clan zend or throne his name was like lasuara? or something dont know his full name but if you see him he can confirm what he traded his IN for

so now why is TC and everyone claiming johnny took this set of items? when johnny never even had them? yet i do believe jase has yet to get these items? im not 100% sure on the jase thing as i have never talked to him personally. you may also say "well he scammed those 3 accounts so why do you believe he didnt take these items" cause he really didnt have to lie to me about the items he took and didnt take as he came forward about the scams and didnt try to deny anything that had happened while i was sleeping that day :S[/b]
    +1

I'm also curious as to what happened to Rialix's items

Banned

So TC lied about being scammed?

the 3 accounts that were said were infact scammed/hacked whatever you wanna call it but the items i quoted

"IN, ROL, and 20gb's"

johnny never had those items... EVER as again i know what johnny took and didnt take and what he burned and made at the anvil that day as well

so now why is TC saying johnny took the items when he never even had them?

the 3 accounts that were said were infact scammed/hacked whatever you wanna call it but the items i quoted

"IN, ROL, and 20gb's"

johnny never had those items... EVER as again i know what johnny took and didnt take and what he burned and made at the anvil that day as well

so now why is TC saying johnny took the items when he never even had them?[/b]
    because TC is a scammer
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=252801

TopCat

"IN, ROL, and 20gb's"

so now why is TC saying johnny took the items when he never even had them?[/b]

Linus is working on who assisted jhonny for the scam.. as i recall i acused u staright up.. no w i am more sure u did.. as soon linus lets me kno w it was u.. ur ass is mine !!<3

Linus is working on who assisted jhonny for the scam.. as i recall i acused u staright up.. no w i am more sure u did.. as soon linus lets me kno w it was u.. ur ass is mine !!<3[/b]
    i can Fraps the MSN log with Johnny...
    he did only 1 thing cuz of me and it was to ask u if u did scam me or not.

Linus is working on who assisted jhonny for the scam.. as i recall i acused u staright up.. no w i am more sure u did.. as soon linus lets me kno w it was u.. ur ass is mine !!<3[/b]
    hmm g/l doing that TC as even if linus checks the IP&#39;s mine wont be there and if you really wanna know how johnny pulled it off.. he used his sister&#39;s PC and his laptop to trade items around

but nice try at trying to accuse me yet again for something i wasnt involved in

TopCat

hmm g/l doing that TC as even if linus checks the IP&#39;s mine wont be there and if you really wanna know how johnny pulled it off.. he used his sister&#39;s PC and his laptop to trade items around

but nice try at trying to accuse me yet again for something i wasnt involved in[/b]
    as i said ur his best freind and someone did help him.. i am accusing you .. but i will have to find out for sure.. if not well and good .. i have/had nothing against u ever!!
    anywayz laters

I hope Linus nails one of you guys and just wipes and bans every account you&#39;ve ever owned...

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast