iLov3DirtySEX

This is a discussion on iLov3DirtySEX within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I've done a trade with him account for account 1 week after my account got from him PW was changed ...
Page: 1

helnix

I've done a trade with him account for account

1 week after my account got from him PW was changed by him and he wont give it back

ILov3DirtySex AKA ICallMeNoobI IS A _SCAMMER_ !!!

102547836 - HIS C&B DIGITS INCASE U GOT SCAMED THIS MIGHT HELP YOU !!!

Ilov3DirtySex

I've done a trade with him account for account

1 week after my account got from him PW was changed by him and he wont give it back

ILov3DirtySex AKA ICallMeNoobI IS A _SCAMMER_ !!![/b]
    Lol opened a topic?
    dont bother u will get BANNED
    stop trying getting callmenoob in the story u act stuipdly because esay ip checks can prove i'm Not CallMeNoob
    Bye bye [Ip banned soon i belive]

blueeye

lol easy ip cheak can prove that ur not callmenoob but also easy history on msn can prove that u ARE..

callmenoob and blackangel were only guys that i traded with them hole my life, and i dont belive blackangel call me scammer

so only one option left...you aka callmenoob

helnix

lol easy ip cheak can prove that ur not callmenoob but also easy history on msn can prove that u ARE..

callmenoob and blackangel were only guys that i traded with them hole my life, and i dont belive blackangel call me scammer

so only one option left...you aka callmenoob[/b]
    +1203891872318723

SCAMMER FUKER
    HIS MSN : [email protected]

S-c-a-m-m-e-R

LOL owned , i knew BlackAngel not scammer , he gave me good info and then i gave him , and he and friend of him even not trying get password back , so you scammer not him.

Ilov3DirtySex

+1203891872318723

SCAMMER FUKER
    HIS MSN : [email protected]

S-c-a-m-m-e-R[/b]
    Already searched about CallMeNoob just to know what u talking about a scammer that got banned
    now this msn isnt mine ... probbaly CallMeNoob's if u trying to Attach him to me

blueeye

why u keep giving bullshits... blackangel gave ur msn, so dont even try to bullshit..
    if its posible from ko4life to cheak my deleted private messages u will see that callmenoob pmed me and gave same msn adress as blackangel gave 1min ago

helnix

LOL owned , i knew BlackAngel not scammer , he gave me good info and then i gave him , and he and friend of him even not trying get password back , so you scammer not him.[/b]
    toda kapara <3

Ilov3DirtySex

why u keep giving bullshits... blackangel gave ur msn, so dont even try to bullshit..
    if its posible from ko4life to cheak my deleted private messages u will see that callmenoob pmed me and gave same msn adress as blackangel gave 1min ago[/b]
    K baba ur right u said u can give prove it&#39;s callmenoob msn? i dont need give me prove this msn is mine by anyway? can u?
    or i wrote it in pm that is mine?....

blueeye

ur pmed me with account called : CallMeNoob and said this msn is urs and u want to trade with me, it will be half of the prove..

then ill take ss that u say to me that ur char that i gave u got ban.. and it adress u will see that its same msn adress..and as ur last topic said..ur traded with me..and the char got ban..

so heres the prove.. callmenoob telling me on msn that the char he traded with me got ban, and u saying in ur last topic same thing..

and as i said.. traded in hole my life only 2 things..
    and blackangel support me that ur the scammer here..

Ilov3DirtySex

ur pmed me with account called : CallMeNoob and said this msn is urs and u want to trade with me, it will be half of the prove..

then ill take ss that u say to me that ur char that i gave u got ban.. and it adress u will see that its same msn adress..and as ur last topic said..ur traded with me..and the char got ban..

so heres the prove.. callmenoob telling me on msn that the char he traded with me got ban, and u saying in ur last topic same thing..

and as i said.. traded in hole my life only 2 things..
    and blackangel support me that ur the scammer here..[/b]
    yo i readed just half but hey man did u glitched in the time or something? i dont know why saying i&#39;m callmenoob if u saying that still every1 looking for prove "CallMeNoob" banned
    stop attach me to him and deal with it u cant go away from a dirty scam by a eful way

helnix

SCAMMER DONT TRY WALKIN OUT IN PEACE CUZ U CAN&#39;T WE WILL PROOVE ITS U SO ><"
    WATCH OUT

blueeye

listen listen..

u said u got scammed by me right?
    only trades i did was with callmenoob and blackangel..
    if ur saying ur not callmenoob then i never made a trade with u..
    so u cant blame me for some thing that i havent done..

ur words are my prove ..

helnix

ur the only who we traded with
    ur other account banned for scamin
    so dont even try mofo =(

blueeye

ohh fuk this black, leave this scammer alone, he is a total retard

acting like 10 years old boy