Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

DinJer from Pathos, scammer

This is a discussion on DinJer from Pathos, scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Omg? So lina is a web cam girl stripper? :S... omg [/b] Exactly. It's how she gets items. Her work....
Page: 2

BJK

Omg? So lina is a web cam girl stripper? :S... omg [/b]
    Exactly.

It's how she gets items. Her work.

walkitout

nice when i quit , ill have a few hours fun giving my items to her h34r:

Fyrom

Talking

fake ahauahhauahaha.little bitch.Dont forget the days for stripting me on msn for items

Banned

humm i need some time with u..and what kind of iteams do u take? lol jk ><

mammlea2

i give items for striptease

Jacoli

Lina or whatever her name, Grow up a bit. (I can&#39;t believe myself that I loved such an idiot girl.) Last time I was talking with you, you were stripting on webcam to me. It was almost 2 years ago while you were playing with me. Remember ? Luckily my fraps was on and I have everything frapsed. Aww <3

Excuse me, but how can you tell him that he don&#39;t have a real photo of you ? Even you created a topic named Webcam Strip Show for Items lol. Btw you were brunette 2 years ago, your bedroom was dark, but monitor&#39;s light was showing you well. Did you evolved or something that you are Blonde now ?

Still such a stupidness on you Lina. Can you calculate how many IQ more do you need to hit a positive IQ number instead of calculating how many worms you need to kill to hit 80 ? Answer would ne infinitive comparing to you. :P

By the way, DinJer didn&#39;t scammed anything from her. She asked him to open webcam for Shard +7. You guys can&#39;t be that fool.

Anyway, Don&#39;t mess with Lina like Tapion says. If possible, Just give her a bone and let her barking outside. She may hurt you soon, So be careful.

Aristona aka Anil[/b]

owned?!?!?! + 15 xD

tamachan

Omg, i wonder how did ur parents Brought you up... Stripping for items is very unbelievable...
    i feel sad for you Lina... but what items did u got from stupid mens?

BossHunter

Well is there any girl which wanna look my strip for GG items ?

Lina or whatever her name, Grow up a bit. (I can&#39;t believe myself that I loved such an idiot girl.) Last time I was talking with you, you were stripting on webcam to me. It was almost 2 years ago while you were playing with me. Remember ? Luckily my fraps was on and I have everything frapsed. Aww <3

Excuse me, but how can you tell him that he don&#39;t have a real photo of you ? Even you created a topic named Webcam Strip Show for Items lol. Btw you were brunette 2 years ago, your bedroom was dark, but monitor&#39;s light was showing you well. Did you evolved or something that you are Blonde now ?

Still such a stupidness on you Lina. Can you calculate how many IQ more do you need to hit a positive IQ number instead of calculating how many worms you need to kill to hit 80 ? Answer would ne infinitive comparing to you. :P

By the way, DinJer didn&#39;t scammed anything from her. She asked him to open webcam for Shard +7. You guys can&#39;t be that fool.

Anyway, Don&#39;t mess with Lina like Tapion says. If possible, Just give her a bone and let her barking outside. She may hurt you soon, So be careful.

Aristona aka Anil[/b]

I might be wrong, but isn&#39;t lina something like 16 now.. sooo you watched a 14 year old girl striptease? If you were in finland that would be a good reason to spend some quality time in a nice room with ironbars in windows.

Teuroz/fingor

Hmm this only reminds me kirshka from myco... strip to gm for items

Banned

Hmm this only reminds me kirshka from myco... strip to gm for items [/b]

I was kirshka u fool.

I was kirshka u fool.[/b]
    Then come on msn -.- ... didn&#39;t know it was you.. wanna strip for me again ? ( for free ofcourse )

you fool.

Kirshka played on MYKO Cypher long time before USKO Ares was up.

I was kirshka u fool.[/b]
    omg, you have changed kirshka, i have a movie clip here with you showing your nether region.. are you 100% sure you are male? I mean the last time i checked men used to have something else than a vertical smile down there and in this vid a person called "kirshka" is definitely a female :P

edit: i couldnt resist pasting an old kirshka screenshot.. :lol:

Banned

[/b]

Ya I asked Perhana.

Wrong server, same name ;D

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast