Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By matthias1976
  • 1 Post By Darken

Impact.. AKA Bristleback is unfortunately a scammer...

This is a discussion on Impact.. AKA Bristleback is unfortunately a scammer... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As title says, made a trade with him worth 250 bucks. You can see some of the items i was ...
Page: 1

Default Impact.. AKA Bristleback is unfortunately a scammer...

As title says, made a trade with him worth 250 bucks. You can see some of the items i was selling on my post in Europa's marketplace. Fitting end to my quitting sale of ko. Honestly despise the game anymore because so many people are selfish about what items they have and how 'good' their characters need to be. I went first after his explanation of all his successful trades. Hopefully he wont get any money out of the items since hopefully he will be banned here. Fuck. Me.

ill post the images in a second...

I hope no one else gets hacked before they see this. It was nice meeting everyone i met while playing. I was done after this sale anyway so I guess its fitting it ended this way. I can post paypal proof if its needed (i dont really wanna post it if i dont have to) but I can. Have a good one everybody.

notice no trades made today....:

Last edited by MyFreedos; 03-10-2015 at 03:21 PM.

that sux man,thats why u can't do paypal,only if the guy is a very old in ko4life and has many trades with people that you know,otherwise paypal will fuck you in the ass .

Its true, PayPal is not the best site to use for this stuff. But if they had intentions to scam in the first place its usually difficult to avoid it especially if you trust them in the first place.

Still isn't banned either :/

sorry to hear, he sent me a few messages as well wanting to buy some item in Orion.

isn't that guy who scammed Jobert? and some other people in Europa and Anatolia ?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MyFreedos View Post
    Still isn't banned either :/
    Because you usually give people time to respond and defend themselves..

But he looked at the thread without answering so apparently he doesn't care. Banned.

e/Email of him is [email protected]

Thanks, and sorry I understand. Kinda hard to have some patience for that stuff. Wish I knew who he actually was.

Sorry for your loss but makes me beyond glad i didn't sell him my account on Orion. Thanks for making everyone aware!

Banned Regular Member

fucking shit lad ... sorry for your last . So sorry I didn't contact u before would buy all that shit from ya

What can ya do I guess. At least it wasn't too much money. Done with this game forever though lol.

sucks , sorry for your loss bro , seems like still alot of scammers around, i advice u to use darken/me for trades with unknown ppls, or another trade mod,
    and ALWAYS use western union if its more then 200 usd
    NuclearWinter likes this.

Ancient Tribesman Moderator Darken's Avatar
    In deep d4rk forest, with thick mists is something valuable hidden.The Village of Golden Tribesman

Sucks this guy guy turned out to be scammer.. I traded with him like 5 times succesfully, and he seemed nice guy.
    But he tried it on me too in his last attempts, luckily failed. I repeat what mattias said, ALWAYS USE TRUSTED MIDDLE MAN in cases like this! He might have done 5 or 50 trades, but there are people here that done 500, and more.
    Improved likes this.

i've done deal with this guy also, all went smooth. Sorry for ur loss tho:/

Nice i almost did trade with him for 600$ ( 83 warrior ) but i said i wont go first :P good that i hadnt done that -_-

i sold him my acc 110e rly,He was a nice guy..I'm sry for your loss -.-'