Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Diver - [email protected]

This is a discussion on Diver - [email protected] within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; bye diver, fuckn idiot should've been gone long time ago...
Page: 2

bye diver, fuckn idiot should've been gone long time ago

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Okay, this will be my final post in this forum.
    Anyone who says ''Okay, this will be my final post in this forum'' is automatically guilty for me.If it wasn't true you would fight for it.However I also agree amongst other people that you deserve a ban.I personally was attacked by you several times and I'm not even registered that long.

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    It's true you did flame a lot though, including me in the past. By leaving these forums you'll make your detractors happy, basically getting them what they wanted all along.

Oh well...

the only reason I stayed on this forum for so long was reading your posts and pissing off adi,
    these are also the 2 only things I'll miss about this forum tbh

Quote Originally Posted by Diver View Post
    Okay, this will be my final post in this forum.

Before you want to call me a scammer, let me tell you a few things.
    The last time I stole something from someone (virtually and in reality) was in 2005/2006, when I was like 12/13 years old. It was a chitin set +6 with like 1-2 parts +7 among.
    But shit, you don't learn that fire burns you without touching it.
    If you want to blame/judge me today because of that, it's your choice.
    The story with bazinga ko,
    I personally thought I had worked it out with Sheldon, as we had a few pms between us. The story was this:
    I haven't played KO for a few years already, Sheldon came up with Bazinga KO and I tried it out and it was a fun server.
    yes, I donated for the donator armor and the donator weapon, I played for a few weeks, then I left because I had no time. I gave that account to my brother,
    who also played in old times like me, and since he was done with exams he wanted to kill some time.
    So I gave him my account , with all those items. He built a decent warrior,
    He played with a turk he met ingame they were farming/pking alot.
    Let's make it quick, they wanted to NT and the turk fucked him over all his items. My brother pmed GM because GM helped alot of people in situations like this;
    gm said that he won't help because he was selling things for USD(which is not true,
    it was me doing price check over an avedon because I was curious about the first avedon+9 on the server he made). But since it was my 30$ or something on that account
    that were gone, I decided to take action myself.
    Yes, I tried to charge back(eventho I submitted a cancel request shortly afterwards, but this is no excuse for this).
    sheldon unbanned me because he noticed that there was unjustice in this situation, unfortunatly he hasn't checked his paypal status, which showed an incoming
    dispute.
    Bottom line, I got banned. But I didn't scam anyone,
    my action was not done because of the urgent desire to scam or harm someone (I didn't feel that it would really be a scam.there was only unjustice in my eyes.)
    I was about to not post here anymore but Sheldon has done a personal favor for me afterwards,
    so I think it's my duty to come here with the truth and full story without having him to waste his time and respond here,
    if he still decides to post something, its his decision. To make it clear, yes I attempted a charge back.
    I'm a human and I make mistakes, unlike some people here, I stand behind the actions I do. I do not lie about them.
    I'm sure all of you cockroaches that suddenly appeared here and rant against me have been banned previously because of shady stuff
    (including you, immortalone)

To all of you shitheads that think I'm a friend of nikos ,
    there has never been a direct communication between him and me, which was NOT transparent (you can read every single and only words i changed with him in the threads here),
    except 2 pms I sent him about making an account on professional KO because I couldn't register.
    You guys just got mad because I was the only one who called you fuckheads for flaming his server because you were not allowed to babashop.

The only apologize I really have to make here is to sheldon, which I do. But i am not a scammer,
    and i do not regret any single word I wrote on this forum towards any of you faggots that appeared within the last few days/weeks on this forum.

so long,
    diver

SEXIEST NOSE ON EARTH Senior Member SheldonCooper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    Since other ppl ( BadGoodMex )get ban for chargeback owners on private servers this guy should be banned also.
    http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/f1...ml#post3207466
    I hope Klemen can post screens from pay pal here.
    Quote Originally Posted by LambOfGod View Post
    looking forward some screenshoots.
    Here's the screen shots from closed case on paypal. I only crossed the buyer's name since diver kindly asked me if i can do that cause it's his mother's name.

And second dispute for 20$ he did: http://postimg.org/image/t9tom9f4f/
    ImmortalOne likes this.

And here is proof for Alucard also member on these forums. those two are most recent.

http://s9.postimg.org/ymp36p47j/alucard.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SheldonCooper View Post
    Here's the screen shots from closed case on paypal. I only crossed the buyer's name since diver kindly asked me if i can do that cause it's his mother's name.

http://postimg.org/image/t9tom9f4f/

5 usd? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by regiss View Post
    5 usd? Really?
    Yeah right ? I was thinking the same, he did 2 disputes tho 1 for 20 and 1 for 5$ the other link below is for 20$. But still 25$ is nothing to dispute for imo XD stupid to risk a ban for that lol.

Banned

Haha but now we know this dude Diver is a kid or a grown man that lives with mother.He's spending her money ^^
    ImmortalOne likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by bijuu View Post
    haha but now we know this dude diver is a kid or a grown man that lives with mother.he's spending her money ^^
    rotfl .

Quote Originally Posted by Bijuu View Post
    Haha but now we know this dude Diver is a kid or a grown man that lives with mother.He's spending her money ^^

On a video game, what a wonderful example for us all!
    Bijuu likes this.

Banned Senior Member

any action?
    Bijuu likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ImmortalOne View Post
    any action?
    I'm also still waiting, this kid doesn't deserve to be here.

yes , had a long week due holidays, banned now.

want a valid reason?, though i've statted it already on the moderators section; potential harm to the community .
    ImmortalOne likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12