yet another scammer.....

This is a discussion on yet another scammer..... within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; wow [email protected] is a fuckin scammer i knew him like 6 months and i trade him my rogue for his ...
Page: 1

kdoyle32

wow [email protected] is a fuckin scammer i knew him like 6 months and i trade him my rogue for his priest and he scams me WOW GG fuckin fag... he goes by JJ

wow my own GG stonerX i hope you die a painful death

he plays Jesse1st,Nr13,GOOOD do not trust any of these ppl he is just a scammer with no life

kdoyle32

bump and updated!

ceva

Fucking scammer's

sorry for you man

really sorry for you, he bought a char from me before and he seemed ok. But in game he was always only asking for items - really annoying.

Yurtrus

Yawn ive done trades with this guy before never had anyproblem at all. I just got the priest from him. still no problems.

stonerx

these fags dont know anything ive never scammed anyone
    ive got my account hacked on here once so maybe in that time period your got fucked by
    someone using my account on here but thats not my fault

Quote Originally Posted by stonerx View Post
    these fags dont know anything ive never scammed anyone
    ive got my account hacked on here once so maybe in that time period your got fucked by
    someone using my account on here but thats not my fault
    Yes actually, it's your fault since you're responsible for what happens on your account and viceversa. If you get hacked and the hacker make's a deal on your account and end up scamming, YOU'RE still responsible.