Do you know a character in dies oki?

This is a discussion on Do you know a character in dies oki? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I got scammed from (ign) oki i dont have the strenght to read if some1 else has reporting him be4 ...
Page: 1

I got scammed from (ign) oki i dont have the strenght to read if some1 else has reporting him be4 but this little (i cant say more cause really, really i'm pissed of) piece of ...... took my iron belt and 2 gb for an amulet of int. Just 10 minutes ago. I dont have words to say more. bu please if some1 knows him i beg him to tell him to give me back the ib cause i gave ------ to take this item. oki

and really oki if you reading this please give me the belt back. this is not a fair gaming to fool the others. really OMG

i know i made mistake that i didnt saw the item. but after 3 cancels (i saw the last 2 it was fine with the IN on ) i got traped. Please if some1 can do something, i'm really desperate. I"m a family man with 3 kids and really i cant give it up like that. if i had him in my hands maybe i'll gonna strangle him.

so far i think that nothing will happened. I'm standing on the computer and ... i dont know. I must get used to it.

Why must be such people. With so badness inside them. And it is all my fault i didn't check the 3rd time. damn i didnt check the 3rd time.

................................. I'm very disappointment ....

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

Well you really can't blame anyone but yourself because you're the one that pressed trade button. Always double or even triple check with every single time you trade.
    But life goes on because you lost just bunch of pixels.

b0mb

Well you really can't blame anyone but yourself because you're the one that pressed trade button. Always double or even triple check with every single time you trade.
    But life goes on because you lost just bunch of pixels.[/b]
    +1

+1 [/b]
    he tried the same with me. ofc i always check my stuff...
    he has 2 chars

oki and salata. it was in d1.

I think I would just do a case of if they cancel once it's honest mistake, cancel a 2nd time and fuck them

tamachan

But life goes on because you lost just bunch of pixels.[/b]
    :lol: good one :P

actually i lost 100$ and i dont see any pixells on that... but really life's going on.

thedevilsmanner

So sad

Lumpy_

i m very angry for see this happen, this guy deserve die

idiots like this guy make this game going down :@

hej

If someone cancel trade walk away becuse they are trying to scam.

Roberto

Yup you got scamed , I tried to sell my smit hamer +7, and he offered me IN, i went to meet with him and i saw noob acount , and i know its scam, he traded IN canseled, and i start laugh, he traded again and ge puted Elemental nacles, i pued him iron impact and i presed ok.He canceled and run away, and later i told him you fuking idiot give back iron belt what you scamed yesterday he just smile and disconect.

NeverDie

Man it sounds sad..very sorry for ya :S

Misuki

Lets find and rape this fuker!