Does anyone know who is [email protected] ?

This is a discussion on Does anyone know who is [email protected] ? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; this guy added me to my msn, saying that he know rebelde20 and that he had a conversation that he ...
Page: 1

poker27

this guy added me to my msn, saying that he know rebelde20 and that he had a conversation that he wanted to send me, were it says that he robbed my items and that he has them in a account, and he gave him the account id and pass ect, so he wanted to send me the conversation so i could get my items back, i told him to give me the id and pass and ill do it, that i cant recieve files thru msn cuz i have a firewall, when i said that, he got offline, i think this guy was trying to send me a hack or something, be aware

spizz

i have him on msn list as well, he played logos and scammed a couple people through paypal, so i wouldnt be suprised if he tried to do that.

Cadence96

this guy added me to my msn, saying that he know rebelde20 and that he had a conversation that he wanted to send me, were it says that he robbed my items and that he has them in a account, and he gave him the account id and pass ect, so he wanted to send me the conversation so i could get my items back, i told him to give me the id and pass and ill do it, that i cant recieve files thru msn cuz i have a firewall, when i said that, he got offline, i think this guy was trying to send me a hack or something, be aware[/b]
    Don't trust anyone of that group. They scammed you 2 times, maybe they're looking for the third.

It's good that you started asking before doing any risky thing.

To know who he is use search.

poker27

Don't trust anyone of that group. They scammed you 2 times, maybe they're looking for the third.

It's good that you started asking before doing any risky thing.

To know who he is use search.[/b]
    hahaha yeah man, im not as dumb as i was before, not gonna happend again