Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Does this look like autoheal?

This is a discussion on Does this look like autoheal? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; To me it looks...Discrace off all one clanie is in that party...Sotong Lanjiao wat u tink, dis looks kukuless action ...
Page: 1

Default Does this look like autoheal?

To me it looks...Discrace off all one clanie is in that party...Sotong Lanjiao wat u tink, dis looks kukuless action

Oh btw Kagecava was make who took this ss...not in party next time I give him fraps...He saw this happen repeatably...healer sits heals and manapots.

wako0

sotong

this is bad....

KrisTysonLegolas

could just be using a potion

Originally posted by KrisTysonLegolas
    it doesnt seem using potion effect. Maybe outside of pic there was an healer and it healed Sotonghead 1920 cuz i is looking like 1920 healing effect.

Originally posted by aM4Ru+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(aM4Ru)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrisTysonLegolas
    it doesnt seem using potion effect. Maybe outside of pic there was an healer and it healed Sotonghead 1920 cuz i is looking like 1920 healing effect.[/b]
    it is very possible that it could be a pot since you cant see the circle with pattens that appears under your feet or the melee's feet.

There's also a lot of white-out in some areas, you could fit a whole 'nother priest in there. Better bring fraps next time...

I know fraps would be best, but Kagecava is played by Furry and his word is good for me, when he said he saw it few times and it was heal. Then furry had to go because gay lerva was calling him :wub:

I know this is not even good to get GM laugh, but surely good enough to get Sotong clan reply...also question my clany what he was doing there....

HsK

priestprincess in the party ? i could see his name near raven.

Originally posted by HsK
    priestprincess in the party ? i could see his name near raven.
    Yes

Banned

Originally posted by KrisTysonLegolas
    I think potion animation only plays on client side (i.e. only you can see it) when you use a pot. To everyone else it just does the animation after it (when potion actually takes effect)

Originally posted by Goathorns+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Goathorns)</div>
    Originally posted by aM4Ru@
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrisTysonLegolas

it doesnt seem using potion effect. Maybe outside of pic there was an healer and it healed Sotonghead 1920 cuz i is looking like 1920 healing effect.
    it is very possible that it could be a pot since you cant see the circle with pattens that appears under your feet or the melee's feet.

There's also a lot of white-out in some areas, you could fit a whole 'nother priest in there. Better bring fraps next time...[/b]
    1. It is a 960 hp heal ( EDIT : need to test that pot still.. :P .. tested .. it ISNT a pot )

2 .Only 2k heal makes some pattern under ur feet

3. target of ur heal will get the effect abit later than caster.

4. Also.. the healing effect that target will get after heal is different than casting effect ( for 960 )

5. hopefully a graphics bug -.- ( that i never saw before -.- =X )

that image doesnt PROVE anything but i do still believe in it ( if anyone else doesnt have anything to explain it better ).

tell me it isnt true -.- ... and prove it !

i dunno wat happened or if this is all the truth or not. I doubt SotongHead could so such thing but i dunno waggy, i mite b rong :wub: . SotongHead is a good friend and i dun think he would auto heal.

btw, sotonghead has a lousy comp no offence head :wub: . That mite b the problem for the whole of this situiation.

Originally posted by ChaosKnightZ
    btw, sotonghead has a lousy comp no offence head *:wub: . That mite b the problem for the whole of this situiation.
    ? Can ya explain mate how does this infect what other ppl see...and U know furry, if he sais he sit there and saw it happen, manapot+autoheal going while sitting, then it must have looked just like that. Furry is gg and not some random n00b, even he doesn't have summon skill any of his skill bars <_< :wub:

Waggy, when we first talked about this, I told u it wasn't clear and if u wanted to go by the book, u needed FRAPS to prove he is cheating. Well, I was wrong. SS proves clearly that guy is healing while sitting down.

Check this little footage I made:

http://host454.ipowerweb.com/~bloodzon/movies/test.zip

The first 2 "heals" are 720HP pots. As u can see, there's no circles surrounding the priest. The next 2 heals are 960 heal. U can tell clearly the difference.

Also, there's no chance that the SS was taken right when he was sitting down and used 960 heal, cause as soon as u do that, your name jumps like 1cm above u and there are like 15 frames of animation before u even see the first circle. Check this out:

See the name tag? Now watch what happens the exact next frame the 960 heal is used:

Big difference. Then priest stands up and shows other animation before the first circles show up:

Also there's no chance that he healed and then sat down cause circles are long gone before u are able to sit down.

For me there's no doubt he is using KOXP unless someone can proves me wrong.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast