Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Does this look like autoheal?

This is a discussion on Does this look like autoheal? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Devile Waggy, when we first talked about this, I told u it wasn't clear and if u ...
Page: 2

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Devile
    Waggy, when we first talked about this, I told u it wasn't clear and if u wanted to go by the book, u needed FRAPS to prove he is cheating. Well, I was wrong. SS proves clearly that guy is healing while sitting down.

lots of pictures.. don't want to spam the topic with more
    Devile, the thing is, sometimes you will see people sitting down while healing. I remember while doing apostles for a long time, I would see some of my clan mates sitting down and healing, while I was standing up. They took screenshots of me (sitting down and healing) while I took screenshots of them (sitting down and healing). As everyone knows, my computer sucks shit and it bugs out a LOT. It was obviously a bug on my side that caused some graphical bugs but I never gained the MP from sitting down.

Hopefully this is the case, because it has happened several times. Get an overheated and outdated computer, and bring it to apostles for 6 hours, and see how much it bugs out.

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Originally posted by Conin+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Conin)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KrisTysonLegolas
    could just be using a potion
    I think potion animation only plays on client side (i.e. only you can see it) when you use a pot. To everyone else it just does the animation after it (when potion actually takes effect)[/b]
    Yeah, when someone uses a pot you don't see the 960-heal ish effect, it only plays the little circles on top of you after you take the pot - the 960-heal ish effect is PURELY client side.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

if u double click the sit option in between, you cancel a little bit of its animation. Others can see you jumping, like the c r skill combo. Could be healing combo :P

Quick reply to Goat because he deleted? his post...

1. NO will not try get others clans destroyed because of bosses, competition is healthy, keeps clan alerted, specially with nice clans
    2. We like Sotong clan :wub: Ffs we lvl with them many times and help them to lvl
    3. We have helped each others on bosses, never ever argued about them...ever. I remember first time seeing them doing Shaula, they were whole clan doing it. We came and watch and cheered them to kill it. Ready to help if someone tries ks them
    4. Furry is good gun, his reputation should talk forhimself...he shouldn't show me picture and ask me what I think unless he was sure what he saw/think he saw
    5. Iceysotong is my lan jiao lah so dun tiu to us wot we say <_<

Originally posted by lutz
    Hopefully this is the case, because it has happened several times. *Get an overheated and outdated computer, and bring it to apostles for 6 hours, and see how much it bugs out.
    Well, i have seen weird things only at long range but once u get close, I've never seen anything like this. 90% of my time is exp nowadays and I've never seen anything like that so far.

Also a good way to tell if he was using KOXP is how often he heals. KOXP heals inmeaditly after the damage is dealt, meaning that the priest will heal non stop. U get hit by 100dmg and KOXP priest heals inmeadiatly with 120 heal or whatever its configured. A regular priest that doesnt use a hack, will wait til he sees considerable damage to heal.

Dro, yes u can cancel a bit, but not that much to see the circles, just the little blue "bubbles".

hej

If you look at the SS you se he have 1.1fps then you can miss a lot.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Well i doubt it was due my fps. I changed server, and saw sotong clan doing CW, went closer to say hi and wish gl when i saw this priest doing this. I went closer, watched a little and did ss. He did it nonstop and potting meanwhile. Also he was poiting thwords ppl when he was either healing (or whatever). I didnt had time to load fraps coz lerva already died and pressed ok ( lvl 65 and non premmy)

I think it wouldt have noticed it at all but he was only priest in party. PP was also but he was melee.

Its really sad to see this, and its a clan party....

Sotong

Banned Senior Member

If furry said he saw that , you have to believe him
    He is my personal baba :wub:

hoody

I cant believe it furry I hope u r wrong I always trust sotong clan.

4ikon

Tbh, I rarely agree with what Devile has to say ... but for once he's got a point. It's true that you can't sit down fast enough and still have the animation, nor to hp pot that way. Sorry to say so, but this guy was macroing.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

I wanna know what was going on there also, thats why i posted it to N_O leader section first to and didnt came here to start flaming.

I really hope im wrong.

hoody

Originally posted by 4ikon
    Tbh, I rarely agree with what Devile has to say ... but for once he's got a point. It's true that you can't sit down fast enough and still have the animation, nor to hp pot that way. Sorry to say so, but this guy was macroing.
    I know everybody from sotong clan .I cant think they macroing.I hope 4ikon u r wrong

Salsa

Thanks to Hoody who brought this issue to my attention. Better late then never and i think i need to clarify this issue.

We have been in this game for a long long time and this is the first time that something like this has happened to us.

For players who have played with us / known us long enough would know that KOSP is never an issue in Sotong Clan.

We never regard ourselves as a GG clan or whatever.

I myself cannot explained how that happened but head was there to leech the xp (she was semi afk).

I also cannot remember if there was another priest in the party.

Head has a shitty PC and she lags all the time till she changed her Internet connection recently

I suspect that that could be a lag image or something like that.

[size=12][size=18]And i formally invite GMs or whoever to watch us when we are xping.

I am very very upset that this SS popped out. And i do not think that Furry has the intention to harm us in any way. If i was the one there i would have thought so as well.

That is all i have to say.

[/b]

Icesotong

Originally posted by wagyar
    Quick reply to Goat because he deleted? his post...

1. NO will not try get others clans destroyed because of bosses, competition is healthy, keeps clan alerted, specially with nice clans
    2. We like Sotong clan *:wub: *Ffs we lvl with them many times and help them to lvl
    3. We have helped each others on bosses, never ever argued about them...ever. I remember first time seeing them doing Shaula, they were whole clan doing it. We came and watch and cheered them to kill it. Ready to help if someone tries ks them
    4. Furry is good gun, his reputation should talk forhimself...he shouldn't show me picture and ask me what I think unless he was sure what he saw/think he saw
    5. Iceysotong is my lan jiao lah so dun tiu to us wot we say *<_<
    To reply to waggy,

1. Sotong respect that and will not do that to NO or anyone too.
    2. We too like NO and been helping PP to exp alot recently, always have agood relation with NO
    3. Its the same when we see NO killing bosses.
    4. I will not know Furry and his reputation but i trust waggy. However to clarify, no one and i say NO ONE in Sotong uses koxp. Since the start of KE we been framed for duping, macroing and whatever stuff which we have never done, time has tell, for the 2 plus years we been playing we have been playing fair. If we did duped or macro, u will have since the whole of sotong lvl 70 by now and with leet gears. So if furry or whoever has anymore SS of us "macroing" please try to clarify first before posting esp since Waggy has my msn.
    5. No worries waggy this will not spoil any relation between our clan and us. I still respect you and want to go pk with u as archer.

If you guys from NO need anymore explanation, tell waggy to find me on msn.

hoody

ice we trust sotongs but on this ss something wrong probly furry lagged or ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast