Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 54

Does this look like autoheal?

This is a discussion on Does this look like autoheal? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; hihi, talk is cheap and i wont say much. Just that i will be putting my clan down as a ...
Page: 3


  1. #31
    SotongArch
    Guest

    Default Hello

    hihi, talk is cheap and i wont say much. Just that i will be putting my clan down as a clan leader or rather a group of friends who have come to play ke since MYKO to USKO and now KE....

    Just that i think head is too noob to mac or uses koxp.. hahah.. and also i believe u guys shd have seen graphic lags like

    1) there is no hand movement when priest is buffing
    2)there is no hand movement when rouge is wolfing
    3) and see people sitting down and gliding through the ground?

    All these are graphic lags.....i personally seen then a lot of times.. i dunno about u guys

    Anyway please fraps us when we are lvling and as salsa said.. anyone or GM.. if any.... to welcome to have a chi chat session with us.

    Jus sad to know waggy dun noe us well enuff.....a good gun will post but the intention is to ask how come this is the case... and not starting to malign us and say how much u trust the person who SS this image...disappointing.....

  2. #32
    Senior Member Baba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    SERBIA
    Posts
    547

    Default

    U found one SS of "whoknowswhythatpriestsitandheal" and u gonna judge whole clan and all their reputation?

    easy on that ...

  3. #33
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    you cant blame waggy for this. Waggy have only spoken high words about sotong clan. He also really respects furry. NO has no intention to do wrong to any other clan. That is not who we are. But if we see someone cheating, just because they are part of a clan we like, doesnt mean well turn a blind eye. Regardless to say, I have seen the graphic bug myself where the priest looks like hes sitting but is actually standing. Personally, I believe in sotong clan that they would not use KOSP. If the party has a KOSP, its pretty obvious, im sure sotong clan would have done something. Also PP isnt one to support cheating at all. She refuses to ress people who use the trade bug if they forget to have stones in their inventory. However, the SS is suspicious and you cant just overlook it because of attached feelings.

    Diu ley lo mo. xD Canto > mandarin

  4. #34
    Salsa
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    you cant blame waggy for this. *Waggy have only spoken high words about sotong clan. *He also really respects furry. *NO has no intention to do wrong to any other clan. *That is not who we are. *But if we see someone cheating, just because they are part of a clan we like, doesnt mean well turn a blind eye. *Regardless to say, I have seen the graphic bug myself where the priest looks like hes sitting but is actually standing. Personally, I believe in sotong clan that they would not use KOSP. *If the party has a KOSP, its pretty obvious, im sure sotong clan would have done something. *Also PP isnt one to support cheating at all. *She refuses to ress people who use the trade bug if they forget to have stones in their inventory. *However, the SS is suspicious and you cant just overlook it because of attached feelings.

    Diu ley lo mo. xD *Canto > mandarin
    no worries Tuna, we understand waggy's intention and we are not blaming anyone for this SS. Let time tell everything :P

    btw u know wat the canto phrase means? whaha

  5. #35
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    Originally posted by Salsa+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Salsa)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    you cant blame waggy for this. *Waggy have only spoken high words about sotong clan. *He also really respects furry. *NO has no intention to do wrong to any other clan. *That is not who we are. *But if we see someone cheating, just because they are part of a clan we like, doesnt mean well turn a blind eye. *Regardless to say, I have seen the graphic bug myself where the priest looks like hes sitting but is actually standing. Personally, I believe in sotong clan that they would not use KOSP. *If the party has a KOSP, its pretty obvious, im sure sotong clan would have done something. *Also PP isnt one to support cheating at all. *She refuses to ress people who use the trade bug if they forget to have stones in their inventory. *However, the SS is suspicious and you cant just overlook it because of attached feelings.

    Diu ley lo mo. xD *Canto > mandarin
    no worries Tuna, we understand waggy's intention and we are not blaming anyone for this SS. Let time tell everything :P

    btw u know wat the canto phrase means? whaha[/b]
    the thingh is waggy's post? that doesnt seem very canto to me -__-" I cant make it out.

  6. #36
    Icesotong
    Guest

    Default

    ok guys, thanks for the support the rest provide. We just had a chat with furry and waggy. Everything is settled now. Its all misunderstanding, furry just want to clarify. Again, thanks for all the support the rest of you have given.

    Sotong and New_Order will remain good guns forever!

  7. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    New_Order
    Posts
    851

    Default

    Yep after 1h cypher sex, Icey gave up...uhm nvm about that...but yep we know Sotongs for long time so we trust their word on this...just need to figure what have caused it...lag?

    But no matter what it is, it won't infect relations between clans

  8. #38
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Alabama, USA
    Posts
    1,427

    Default

    Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz
    Hopefully this is the case, because it has happened several times. *Get an overheated and outdated computer, and bring it to apostles for 6 hours, and see how much it bugs out.
    Well, i have seen weird things only at long range but once u get close, I've never seen anything like this. 90% of my time is exp nowadays and I've never seen anything like that so far.

    Also a good way to tell if he was using KOXP is how often he heals. KOXP heals inmeaditly after the damage is dealt, meaning that the priest will heal non stop. U get hit by 100dmg and KOXP priest heals inmeadiatly with 120 heal or whatever its configured. A regular priest that doesnt use a hack, will wait til he sees considerable damage to heal.

    Dro, yes u can cancel a bit, but not that much to see the circles, just the little blue "bubbles".[/b]
    Maybe you havent, but I have. I've seen some pretty odd graphics glitches up close. In fact I was once framed for somthing similer to this. There have been times people have seen me sit and heal, but when I take a screenshot of myself im actually standing, it's a graphics glitch. However when this happened to me no one could see the heal animation, so I dont know.

    I would trust sotongs on this, they hardcore lvl. I have been in many partys with them, and they are really gg babas.

  9. #39
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Originally posted by bigjuicyboobies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(bigjuicyboobies)</div>
    Originally posted by Devile@
    <!--QuoteBegin-lutz

    Hopefully this is the case, because it has happened several times. *Get an overheated and outdated computer, and bring it to apostles for 6 hours, and see how much it bugs out.


    Well, i have seen weird things only at long range but once u get close, I've never seen anything like this. 90% of my time is exp nowadays and I've never seen anything like that so far.

    Also a good way to tell if he was using KOXP is how often he heals. KOXP heals inmeaditly after the damage is dealt, meaning that the priest will heal non stop. U get hit by 100dmg and KOXP priest heals inmeadiatly with 120 heal or whatever its configured. A regular priest that doesnt use a hack, will wait til he sees considerable damage to heal.

    Dro, yes u can cancel a bit, but not that much to see the circles, just the little blue "bubbles".
    Maybe you havent, but I have. I've seen some pretty odd graphics glitches up close. In fact I was once framed for somthing similer to this. There have been times people have seen me sit and heal, but when I take a screenshot of myself im actually standing, it's a graphics glitch. However when this happened to me no one could see the heal animation, so I dont know.

    I would trust sotongs on this, they hardcore lvl. I have been in many partys with them, and they are really gg babas.[/b]
    yea vacy told me he got accused of sitting and healing.... long time ago when i was stil human.

    N NO ME N VACY DON'T USE KOSP

  10. #40
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    I have a quote were amaterueus said he did 30% on sotongpoo in 1 day. [email protected]

  11. #41
    imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    United States of Eurasia
    Posts
    3,225

    Default

    Originally posted by TunaFishyMe
    I have a quote were amaterueus said he did 30% on sotongpoo in 1 day. *[email protected]
    me 15% he did 15% a.q

    <3 jackpot

  12. #42
    JudgmentDay
    Guest

    Default

    When i used to play my DLW human priest, aaaaaaaaaaages ago, i got accused of using kosp because i was "sitting and healing".

    Obviously i wasn't, and im guessing this is the same bug as the one when you try and line everyone up and face the same way, some people look like there standing the other way.

  13. #43
    Senior Member ChaosKnightZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Glad this topic is over and done with :wub: peace all

  14. #44
    sotonghead
    Guest

    Default

    It's hard for me to get over this. :wacko:
    I dare u to frap me. If i ever use a hack, i can tell u my comp will hang in ten min.

    And then wagyar, sorry i no have any kuku. U just offended me. Well done. I dun care wat you have talked with salsa, ice, arch and the rest. I dun surf this forum, they dun tell me where. I have found this myself and i can assure u that your hokkien-filled flaming is totally uncalled for. Pls grow up.

    U wan to prove i hack. Frap it. i been in this game for 3 to 4 yrs. If i hack, i will be 70 by now. :angry: :angry:

    And the rest... stand one side! :angry:

  15. #45
    TunaFishyMe
    Guest

    Default

    ...please stop being immature. How can you expect someone to turn a blind eye on something like this just because you are part of a clan he likes and respected. I dont care who it is. If it was devile, im sure waggy would have done the same. Ask yourself if you saw waggy doing this, would you think the same?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •