Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Does this look like autoheal?

This is a discussion on Does this look like autoheal? within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol... when am i being immature? Go ahead and try to get me ban then. Prove that i hack!! Btw, ...
Page: 4

sotonghead

lol... when am i being immature? Go ahead and try to get me ban then. Prove that i hack!!
    Btw, probably u might not know hokkien. If you were being scolded vulgarities, i hope u like it too.

And btw. pls pls show tat i hacked. I will love to know how.

TunaFishyMe

Can you honestly look at that picture and think its 100% legit? Just look at it. Can you say that there is no slight chance that someone walking by would think you were using KOSP? No one said you hacked. No one said you didnt hack. But the picture shows something suspicious whether it was KOSP or just a graphic bug. This forum is to discuss these issues. Its not set in stoned that you hacked. I am sure waggy hopes that the picture is wrong and is just a graphic bug. Stop blaming the man for trying to keep the server clean. You might have been falsely accused but nothing has happened. If you were proven innocent, they you can stand tall even higher. There isnt enough proof to say you hacked, no one is saying you did. My friend got BANNED by greenster because greenster THOUGHT a KO4life thread was a third party program website and he has no contacts with the GM.

sotonghead

Go and find out wat is kuku

Reitsu

wheres frozensotong :wub: :wub: :wub:

Salsa

Head, relac, told u this issue is settled already

Tuna, u too relax

Lets jus go and enjoy the game

:P

oppi

I am sure its not koxp. maybe some guys of u know i play on edana now and there are alot of koxp priests. i tested it and watched them long time. when they sit and heal there is no animation like the blue ball or the small blue pixel on a heal. no healing animation at all. i am sure it was a pot, which he used. sotong clan :wub: i know u wouldnt cheat.

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by SotongPoo+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SotongPoo)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-TunaFishyMe
    I have a quote were amaterueus said he did 30% on sotongpoo in 1 day. *KOSP!@
    me 15% he did 15% a.q

<3 jackpot [/b]
    pff.... i made 34% in one day, at lvl 68, no jackpot... 15 hours. I could have made 40% but i passed out :lol:

Originally posted by sotonghead
    It's hard for me to get over this. *:wacko: *
    I dare u to frap me. If i ever use a hack, i can tell u my comp will hang in ten min. *

And then wagyar, sorry i no have any kuku. U just offended me. Well done. I dun care wat you have talked with salsa, ice, arch and the rest. I dun surf this forum, they dun tell me where. I have found this myself and i can assure u that your hokkien-filled flaming is totally uncalled for. Pls grow up.

U wan to prove i hack. Frap it. i been in this game for 3 to 4 yrs. If i hack, i will be 70 by now. :angry: *:angry: *

And the rest... stand one side! :angry:
    First I know u have no kuku. Second my post was ment to Goatthorns and reply those parts he asked but his post got deleted. If you mean a my first post, yep cheating is kukuless action it's universal term just kuku changes compared to country where is it used. Fourth if this pic and Furry's story doesn't LOOK LIKE autoheal I am King Arthur's Gwendolyn..it sure looks like. 5th we talked about this in good spirit, no1 got offended exept all who went afk for 2 seconds :P 6th Autoheal doesn't make anyone lvl faster, it makes u heal faster and let's u be afk 7th. We trusted your friend's word more than game graphic wich is quite a lot, hmmm or when u think KO graphics maybe not so much but still

Salsa

can we close this topic? i dun wanna see people quarelling over this. its not healthy

waggy let mi talk to head.

as for 4ikon, if u ever read this msg, dun call us names when things have already been sorted out, ty

Salsa

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234