Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Yet Another One IronImpact Aka R3tty

This is a discussion on Yet Another One IronImpact Aka R3tty within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As a Lot Of People Knew I Shared MY Rouge from Lvl 71 75% to lvl 74 54% with IronImpact ...
Page: 1

TopCat

As a Lot Of People Knew I Shared MY Rouge from Lvl 71 75% to lvl 74 54% with IronImpact aka R3tty from Insanity.

Email : ( Will post when i get home cant get his msn addy from meebo)
    IGN Now in Girakon : Exot Dcz Rouge lvl 59 Girakon Orc

Items Scammed : 4gb
    30 Crystal 21 Opal 21 Crude
    Magic Shield Scroll
    4 or 5 X Silver Gem
    Few Fragment of Rages
    4k KC Worth of PUS Scroll
    200 Armour and 200 Weapon Enchant Scroll
    Plenty of Bus Bes and basically my Inn was Empty When he left
    Few +9 Dex Jewellery also (Well my items are sealed so cudnt take anything overly Expensive)

He did 25% of the Exp on the rouge in return the deal was in 1 month we will make it 75 and he wud get to keep all dungeon drops which he did plus i wud pay him 75 usd as i wunt let him pk on it.. To be honest he was a Good Exper but sucked as a Rouge.Wat i wanted was an exper and he was good at it.Last time he logged was on Last Monday .. he Dced me and said he was going to go exp.. well i had other characters so i logged my priest went in game.. after 15 mins he was no more on clan list so i logegd the rouge and those things were msising. Only me and him Knew pass as i change pass every few days.. Well i have nothing to say .. Asked him in msn why he did it.. well his reply was why wud he scam >< he never meant to scam.. day before yesterday made a post in girakon market section selling 10 - 12 GB.. Well i knwo where they came from.. he lettered various stuff from my account to his DCZ Exot a lvl 59 orc rouge.when i asked him why he took it he said he cud take it .. he returned them back to me.. that very day he scammed those items and left..
    I saw a previous post about him trying to scam other people geuss should ahve taken notice to it.. this is my faulta nd none others.. Just Hopefuly this guy should get IP Banned from Forum so he doesnt get the chance to scam and sell shit here..

P.s To Andy Stay Off My Topic .. Since i Know what you are going to say .. Keep it to Yourself.

Banned

i heard that on chat

he is also selling cleaver +9 not sure if he is faking in my topic

TopCat

i heard that on chat

he is also selling cleaver +9 not sure if he is faking in my topic[/b]

lol i wudnt buy from him if i were you dude.. previously been accused of scamming in this same section.. now scammed me..><

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

As a Lot Of People Knew I Shared MY Rouge from Lvl 71 75% to lvl 74 54% with IronImpact aka R3tty from Insanity.

Email : ( Will post when i get home cant get his msn addy from meebo)
    IGN Now in Girakon : Exot Dcz Rouge lvl 59 Girakon Orc

Magic Shield Scroll
    4 or 5 X Silver Gem
    Few Fragment of Rages
    Few +9 Dex Jewellery also (Well my items are sealed so cudnt take anything overly Expensive)

He did 25% of the Exp on the rouge in return the deal was in 1 month we will make it 75 and he wud get to keep all dungeon drops which he did plus i wud pay him 75 usd as i wunt let him pk on it.. To be honest he was a Good Exper but sucked as a Rouge.Wat i wanted was an exper and he was good at it.Last time he logged was on Last Monday .. he Dced me and said he was going to go exp.. well i had other characters so i logged my priest went in game.. after 15 mins he was no more on clan list so i logegd the rouge and those things were msising. Only me and him Knew pass as i change pass every few days.. Well i have nothing to say .. Asked him in msn why he did it.. well his reply was why wud he scam >< he never meant to scam.. day before yesterday made a post in girakon market section selling 10 - 12 GB.. Well i knwo where they came from.. he lettered various stuff from my account to his DCZ Exot a lvl 59 orc rouge.when i asked him why he took it he said he cud take it .. he returned them back to me.. that very day he scammed those items and left..
    I saw a previous post about him trying to scam other people geuss should ahve taken notice to it.. this is my faulta nd none others.. Just Hopefuly this guy should get IP Banned from Forum so he doesnt get the chance to scam and sell shit here..

P.s To Andy Stay Off My Topic .. Since i Know what you are going to say .. Keep it to Yourself.[/b]
    instead of andy im here, STOP TRUSTING PEOPLE
    but i guess ur used it by now since this is like the 123324324324 time someone scammed u
    srry to hear it though ehsan

i banned him. the proof is solid and i know topcat is a honest man. if any mod disagrees and wants to unban and wait for his response ur free to but i think its unneccesary

Banned

100% true, least you got your lvl 75.

why would some1 share for such a long time and then scam a person? wouldnt it be move obvious if he scammed you as soon you got the info or when you just got a drop of isi/ fela / ultima or anything...

TopCat

why would some1 share for such a long time and then scam a person? wouldnt it be move obvious if he scammed you as soon you got the info or when you just got a drop of isi/ fela / ultima or anything...[/b]
    no scammed me the day when i put the gb and gems in account
    until that day i didnt have much in my inn

4Nikes

Magic Shield Scroll
    4 or 5 X Silver Gem
    Few Fragment of Rages
    Few +9 Dex Jewellery also (Well my items are sealed so cudnt take anything overly Expensive)[/b]
    owned HAHA

i dont think so JACK will scamm some1 or whatever, why he got banned without saying anything to that topic
    I WILL VOUCH FOR JACK ANYWAY, he told me what happened really, i think u have to unban him.

I didnt see any evidence for why you banned him OG4life, just because he is a trusted person?

I didnt see any evidence for why you banned him OG4life, just because he is a trusted person?[/b]
    topcat told me he has msn logs of ironimpact saying he scammed him. ill ask topcat to give me a ss of it.

btw ur comment makes no sense whatsoever, it really makes u sound ignorant. i banned him cause i know topcat wouldnt lie about something like this and it has to do with my market section.

Banned

i support trip here, if r3tty admitted scamming the items + the proofs are solid since no1 else was on the acc for those 15 mins and then the items were gone, it was obvious it was him, so why wait, when he could be scamming some other ppl thru PM&#39;s?
    some ppl just dont have common sense ._.

kibal

i banned him. the proof is solid and i know topcat is a honest man. if any mod disagrees and wants to unban and wait for his response ur free to but i think its unneccesary[/b]
    What r the proofs?

Boyce

Well you didnt lose too much, the gems /ms scroll are a harsh blow. Be happy you didnt have any other items unsealed.

NuXx

btw R3tty is in ur clan t0pcat

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast