Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

dogdog is a scammer

This is a discussion on dogdog is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FUCKING EAT IT SCAMMERS FUCK U! Paypal gave me my money back logged my account and I suppose I won ...
Page: 2

Banned

FUCKING EAT IT SCAMMERS FUCK U! Paypal gave me my money back logged my account and I suppose I won the transaction cause I have my money =D so to the other people whom got scammed by this fag also pm me ur msn nd i'll tell you how to win [/b]
    good work u caught a scammer and got ur money back :P

he charged back a load of ppl and did normal chargebacks and unauthorized highly unlikely paypal would reward him

well like private jsut said this was a special case because i had him do an item dispute and cancel it and paypal saw i resolved that issue quickly and efficiently but I called paypal and i told them what they already knew was going on and the rep told me to provide them with his IP address to catch him attempting fraud cause they would obviously check all the IP logs for his account. and I got it from a mod on here nd gave it to them they told me 3 days nd its been 4 days nd i got my money today =D

Cadence96

Wooot... happy for your success

wow grats dude, your like 1/100~! first time ive seen someone win a fight against a scammer via paypal

damn dude, i feel sorry for you :/ good thing i havent had any bad trades so far >.<
    wasnt this guy the one that got hacked with super good items a while ago? O.o[/b]
    yea, He was playing a level 74 BP With Godlike Items Nearly 3-4k Worth of items on Olympia, even had bp +6/25, dread shield +7, Cs +8 or 6, SS +8, Iron impact +8, hellbreaker +8, Mirage sword +8, paper set +9/19 HP and str, Raptor +8, Warrior shell +8, Priest chitin +8, and Uniques from +0 to +3.

let&#39;s say this I coulden&#39;t die on olympia with him haha.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12