Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

DoIphinz = MyMelody

This is a discussion on DoIphinz = MyMelody within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by the ring and thats an excuse for vic to not kicking a scammer from the clan ? ...
Page: 5

Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    and thats an excuse for vic to not kicking a scammer from the clan ? seriously ?
    when have we used it as an excuse ?? we are only saying this because yous guys are saying vicarious adds scammed blah blah but in the end u guys all did the same thing refering to bl4nqooo (did i ever tell u guys to kick him from clan?? Only to BF cuz we were allied at the time). We did not know he was a scammer when he joined, but now we have a good relationship with him. Also he came and told us everything. Its our desicion, who to keep in our clan not urs. Vicarious is going well without any of ur imputs so why would i take them now ?? call him a scammer as much as u want but dont tell us wut to do or wut we should do.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Not that it matters anyways but hes quitting. And a mod can close this topic since this is pretty much going no where

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    when have we used it as an excuse ?? we are only saying this because yous guys are saying vicarious adds scammed blah blah but in the end u guys all did the same thing refering to bl4nqooo (did i ever tell u guys to kick him from clan?? Only to BF cuz we were allied at the time). We did not know he was a scammer when he joined, but now we have a good relationship with him. Also he came and told us everything. Its our desicion, who to keep in our clan not urs. Vicarious is going well without any of ur imputs so why would i take them now ?? call him a scammer as much as u want but dont tell us wut to do or wut we should do.

Why the fuck have u turned this into vic vs DB on the forums, seriously? Just cause smash posted a pic of a known scammer, that probably stopped him scamming someone in your clan, or someone else? Dont be stupid. I dont think anyone actually gives a shit about your clan having a scammer in it, just rather know who they are so other people dont get scammed. As you know your clan is a top ranker so people are more likely to trust them when there in your clan.
    Last edited by Lavie; 06-24-2011 at 02:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    Why the fuck have u turned this into vic vs DB on the forums, seriously? Just cause smash posted a pic of a known scammer, that probably stopped him scamming someone in your clan, or someone else? Dont be stupid. I dont think anyone actually gives a shit about your clan having a scammer in it, just rather know who they are so other people dont get scammed. As you know your clan is a top ranker so people are more likely to trust them when there in your clan.
    i have not turned this into DB vs Vic i dont know where u got that from. Just cause he posted that doesnt stop anyone from scamming anything just people being more cautions if u actually read my posts i say many times that Vicarious already knew who he was because he came out and told us after a week being in clan. Way before this post. Smasher even asked me in vent and we he figured it out easily because there was nothin to hide. Even that was a week before this post.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    +1 , I talked today with leaders of vicarious
    but they dont really care about it..
    anyway I will just never pk/farm/exp or w/e with him as I did when he was playing on dolphinz and this ressistance i dont remember his name..

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    lol i doubt they'll kick him, they prolly dont care who he scammed lol

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy™ View Post
    how bout the fact that hes still not kicked lol?
    Quote Originally Posted by the ring View Post
    and thats an excuse for vic to not kicking a scammer from the clan ? seriously ?

Do i need more ?? all u guys think we dont care he scammed someone, but we do u have no right coming and assuming this bullshiet abt us. Yes, he scammed someone, we gave him a second chance and all pre-cautions were all taken. And ur telling me people dont care that he is in our clan then why the fuck am i getting all these post popping up ?? Im trying to not post but its hard when my clan keeps getting brought up. Keep my clan out of it and we will deal with our own issues if someones get scammed in my clan by him its on me not anyone else i already know that.

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by coolboyp2 View Post
    Seriously Perfection , have you even finished school?
    The only shame to all the israelis in this game is that poor English of yours.
    ata ba yani litfos al a ktanot ya misken ?
    badok ehad a koksinelim sh kshorim le eden

sorry for hebrew

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    dissing his english... dammmm u really are a cool boy.

no the embarrassment to the Israeli's is the scammer, not the guy above with the not perfect english but perfectly understandable english.
    thats called friend of eden

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Not that it matters anyways but hes quitting. And a mod can close this topic since this is pretty much going no where
    it should not be closed, as it just proves that DoIphinz is a scammer.
    and i really hope he does quit, or get scammed back so he can feel how it feels, never ever wished this much that someone would get scammer or banned, sorry but i just hate him for what he did.

lol y u quote my posts, im neither in bf nor your clan, nor do i even play usko lol, so my posts had nothing to do with "making this a vic vs bf thing"

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

there's 2 reasons why this post was made.
    1. I hate DoIphinz
    2. him being in a top clan will increase his rep to the point where someone who MAY be outside of your clan will trust him as they see he is in vicarious, and that person may get scammed.

and also, i love all my homies in vicarious, as you know because i still log vent, but i can't stand the thought of a PROVEN scammer in a clan that doesn't need him at all. (don't bring up yme because there were so many people sharing on happymeal it's ridiculous to ASSUME he scammed anyone).

we feel the same love to ahah but. We are not trying to say that he isnt a scammer lol let the topic continue aslong as it lves our clan out of it i understand ur concerns but that our clan isnt one of them so dont mention us btw yme was spamming the items in mora the next day on a known merch char of his plus nted to human after he got scammed anddddd he is also banned on ko4life... go figure

Quote Originally Posted by keys View Post
    there's 2 reasons why this post was made.
    1. I hate DoIphinz
    2. him being in a top clan will increase his rep to the point where someone who MAY be outside of your clan will trust him as they see he is in vicarious, and that person may get scammed.

and also, i love all my homies in vicarious, as you know because i still log vent, but i can't stand the thought of a PROVEN scammer in a clan that doesn't need him at all. (don't bring up yme because there were so many people sharing on happymeal it's ridiculous to ASSUME he scammed anyone).
    funny how the items were being sold in moradon on ninsuu's acc?I can't remember it was a while ago..

Jak's RL bro Senior Member keys's Avatar

there's not one pic of that... it would be so easy to prove if there was.

guys lets be honest bl4nqooo sucks anyways and im the best................................

smasher sorry bout the money bro <3

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    funny how the items were being sold in moradon on ninsuu's acc?I can't remember it was a while ago..
    funny how that acc was sold when jaspreet got hacked

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lavie View Post
    funny how that acc was sold when jaspreet got hacked
    not really but ok. Smasher stop being stupid. Hes fucking banned off of here for scamming and u dont wanna believe what happened. Whatever man thats ur issue not mines

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    not really but ok. Smasher stop being stupid. Hes fucking banned off of here for scamming and u dont wanna believe what happened. Whatever man thats ur issue not mines
    As far as I know he is not banned for scammin but for selling items for a friend.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-27-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-27-2012, 08:45 AM
  3. Hits: 11
    03-27-2012, 07:41 AM