Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

DoIphinz = MyMelody

This is a discussion on DoIphinz = MyMelody within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by funkz btwww why is MH and integrity trying to create mage parties every since you idiots realized ...
Page: 7

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    btwww why is MH and integrity trying to create mage parties every since you idiots realized that our clan was a MAGE CLAN, lol u couldnt take caslte n know are resorting to mages aswell should probly mean ur melees suck to eh
    priests*
    everything is about the priests when u vs mage partys
    and also they are all sux .. their meeles / priests / mages haha

btwww why is MH and integrity trying to create mage parties every since you idiots realized that our clan was a MAGE CLAN, lol u couldnt take caslte n know are resorting to mages aswell should probly mean ur melees suck to eh
    MH has always been a mage clan with there mage prtys, just recently they r tryin with maless prtys.

P.S why so mad?

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    2 Bad u cant seem to tell the difference between CHIZITA and ZHIKITA. I'll forgive ur ignorance though cuz i dont really care
    dont give me that bs, the scammer what ever was his name was in ur clan after a month pesti got scammed,he even tried to scam me as well when I ask what he wants for his mage. u can ignore or do what ever u want i dont realy care but dont forget this is server has a small community.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    dont give me that bs, the scammer what ever was his name was in ur clan after a month pesti got scammed,he even tried to scam me as well when I ask what he wants for his mage. u can ignore or do what ever u want i dont realy care but dont forget this is server has a small community.
    I could give 2 shits about this community. Maybe instead of talking shit. You should have asked ur idiot friend Kevin about who actually scammed him before he kept changing between Chi and Zhi.

good joke bro.

Its not like your allied with Akatsuki who bring 2 parties of melees everytime, or Limitless who work really well as a mage party. Oh and your 3-4 parties who still cant keep us out of the castle. We have intergrity who are mainly there for np's and spend most there time out the front of the castle, and Spectrum.

Were not "resorting" to mage parties. We just happen to have alot of new mages joining the clan, or becoming more active.
    Last edited by ShallWeHaveAFootRace?; 06-26-2011 at 11:00 PM.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShallWeHaveAFootRace? View Post
    good joke bro.

Its not like your allied with Akatsuki who bring 2 parties of melees everytime, or Limitless who work really well as a mage party. Oh and your 3-4 parties who still cant keep us out of the castle. We have intergrity who are mainly there for np's and spend most there time out the front of the castle, and Spectrum.

Were not "resorting" to mage parties. We just happen to have alot of new mages joining the clan, or becoming more active.
    Good then i'll give u the reply that what happens in our clan is none of your business so u can just stay the fuck out. I think i made it pretty simple minded for you to even understand that.

@LoL at how u edit the last part of your post, i still read it. And FYI if ur gonna write something, dont be a bitch and edit it back out before someone responds. Bitch move

Good then i'll give u the reply that what happens in our clan is none of your business so u can just stay the fuck out. I think i made it pretty simple minded for you to even understand that.

@LoL at how u edit the last part of your post, i still read it. And FYI if ur gonna write something, dont be a bitch and edit it back out before someone responds. Bitch move
    Works both way mate. tell your clannies to Keep MH out of this, got nothing to do with us at all.

oh and I edited it out because I didnt wanna stir shit, theres a difference between that and being a pussy.

Adi you pm me ingame on Pancho i will explain to u. Smasher already knows. But i wont talk about it here. As for the guy telling us we keep him cuz were shitty. Come vs me anytime u wish. Bring a melee party if u want, i'll show u whos a piece of shit. Your just a shit talker, nothing else. Take the castle and then come here
    hahahahahhahaha

people still challenge people to vs outta spite? and you think im a bitch?

ur mate started it off so go tell him tht it aint his business that MH makes mage prtys or not
    aye

Alex before u talk maybe get ur info correct this was the first post that started this and look whos it is directed towards....... dont tell us to not talk bout ur clan wen u guys talked shit bout ours first

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    they wont kick any mages from their clan even if it scammer thats the only thing they got to hold to the castle thier meeles are shitty

GEUSS WHAT it comes down to one thing we have been here for 2 months we have had castle for 2 months..... last summer we had castle the summer b4 thatt we had castle must i go on? maybe instead of flamming us fucking get ur facts straight MH gg clan integrity is gg clan sure wut eve u can talk bout our allies wen u got ur own n our allies are good limitless is the bomb and also suki is great too stop talking all ur smack the fact is we have castle and had it a week from wen i started playing NOW thats GG

oh and btw sure we might keep not u out but THE FACT IS WHO HAS CASLTE ??? we got caslte a week after our clan was created lol and yet u all flame us.......... sit back n look at what we did here sure call us wtf u want but we owned the server in a week, we owned the server past summers too and u guys and talk all the shit u want u dont know us, and we dont know u.... as all i can see is our clan is one of the most accomplised clans..... i dont care wut u say to us FACTS ARE FACTS

Haters gonna hate
    i know im doing something right

Alex before u talk maybe get ur info correct this was the first post that started this and look whos it is directed towards....... dont tell us to not talk bout ur clan wen u guys talked shit bout ours first

i bet u did this to change the topic yet didnt work

GEUSS WHAT it comes down to one thing we have been here for 2 months we have had castle for 2 months..... last summer we had castle the summer b4 thatt we had castle must i go on? maybe instead of flamming us fucking get ur facts straight MH gg clan integrity is gg clan sure wut eve u can talk bout our allies wen u got ur own n our allies are good limitless is the bomb and also suki is great too stop talking all ur smack the fact is we have castle and had it a week from wen i started playing NOW thats GG
    Here's a fun fact for you.

The guy you quoted (rdamas75) isn't in MH.

10/10 for effort though.

The One And Only Senior Member

oh and btw sure we might keep not u out but THE FACT IS WHO HAS CASLTE ??? we got caslte a week after our clan was created lol and yet u all flame us.......... sit back n look at what we did here sure call us wtf u want but we owned the server in a week, we owned the server past summers too and u guys and talk all the shit u want u dont know us, and we dont know u.... as all i can see is our clan is one of the most accomplised clans..... i dont care wut u say to us FACTS ARE FACTS

Haters gonna hate
    i know im doing something right
    calm down with your words,
    first of all vicarious took the csw after around 3~6weeks that you made the clan so relax xD
    second thing is the idea was that bf will hold it but we let you to took it because
    you had more around 2priests then us so..
    and third thing why the hell you started to talk about other things?
    we talking mymelody over here you just fighting now about bullshit,
    this topic made for prove to vicarious leaders that mymelody is eden and he is a scammer etc..
    about what they gonna do with it ? its their job they can do w/e they want just leave them lol
    and madhouse had few scammers also and they knew it and they didn't did anything so all that guys from madhouse dont come to here and even say anything lol,
    and about the other guys from integrity (like rdamas75) you also got no point to talk there,
    your clan based on scammers so..
    BB

u mad cuz you see the castle going soon?

lolol @ this topic, it started as a topic to warn people about a previous scammer, now its a pissing contest, who cares ko is ko whoever has more money to spend will have a better character than someone else, who ever has more people will win events where more people is beneficial stop complaining lol

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-27-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-27-2012, 08:45 AM
  3. Hits: 11
    03-27-2012, 07:41 AM