Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

DoIphinz = MyMelody

This is a discussion on DoIphinz = MyMelody within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by beastinbed yo perfection your a dumbass little kid who doesn't know shiet. listen we came to the ...
Page: 9

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    yo perfection your a dumbass little kid who doesn't know shiet. listen we came to the server and we took castle within couple weeks u guys been in the server since it started and u guys cant hold castle for shiet. You guys are one of the worst clans in USKO history for staying as an active clan since the beg of the server and cant even get csw now and saying how you helped us? really u brought 1 pt barely it was pathetic but then again it didn't suprise me cuz you guys are pathetic. If you guys think you can talk shit like your the best then come get castle were waiting for u. BRING IT BITCH
    dude u talkin as if yall started server from scratch lol any dumbass can go buy shit loads of gbs/items and then go to war/csw etc.

"lol how many times i gotta say it... We arent kicking him for the 100th time. "

Point taken, close topic plz?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post
    dude u talkin as if yall started server from scratch lol any dumbass can go buy shit loads of gbs/items and then go to war/csw etc.

"lol how many times i gotta say it... We arent kicking him for the 100th time. "

Why is a random trying to talk shit lol. Get known at being good then try to talk shit scrub.
    Last edited by mythlost; 06-27-2011 at 11:53 PM.

OWNED BITCH

btw if u were a somebody u would know were all ex fierce/ undezz members and im like 110% i was here wen the server started so FUCK U... btw i love how my beloved clan is backing me up lol.........this is a clan and next summer i gaurantee i will take castle agian if we decide to take a break.... i was gonna end it here but since u lil shits cant stop bitching we might aswell shatter ur whole KO world for the 4th time

another thing smasher sucks ass

Quote Originally Posted by beastinbed View Post
    another thing smasher sucks ass
    +1
    bf is awful havent seen any 1 worth 2 shits except maybe zecaa and pat. the rest of bf can suck a fat 1 kkthx!
    Last edited by iTzDeceiver; 06-28-2011 at 12:47 AM.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Im disbanding VIC for good at the end of July. I cant take this fighting between each nation. As the backstreet boys said "its tearing up my heart"

stfu u homo(i got ss's to prove it)

As much as I hate defending my big headed ego clannies..they are right. There are so many clans that have wayyyyyyyy better gear than us but suck at leading a clan at events. I mean look at akatsuki, their gear ain't great but they sure do rape everyone that comes into castle aswell as limitless. Point being y'all suck.

Enough of this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    As much as I hate defending my big headed ego clannies..they are right. There are so many clans that have wayyyyyyyy better gear than us but suck at leading a clan at events. I mean look at akatsuki, their gear ain't great but they sure do rape everyone that comes into castle aswell as limitless. Point being y'all suck.

Enough of this thread.
    wtf man wut abt ur ego... theres a reason why the arena is ur home :P
    Last edited by funkz; 06-28-2011 at 02:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexDeSouza View Post

^This, the egos in this topic make me lul, on topic who cares they already gave the answer to the topic "question", why isn't this closed lol

prodigy stfu u dont even play why u spend ur time on our problems lol go play wow we dont want u

u better close this topic b4 unbeatable sees this than we got long paragraphs to read bout how he rapes every1

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    prodigy stfu u dont even play why u spend ur time on our problems lol go play wow we dont want u

u better close this topic b4 unbeatable sees this than we got long paragraphs to read bout how he rapes every1
    lol wow? ive never played wow lol bb negro

Whoever has the best ally for CSW always wins. I wish all clans would disband ALL allys with other clans, then CSW might actually be enjoyable.

if by best ally u mean cordination , activeness and organization than yes... a couple others to

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

I have the best body out of all of you

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-27-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-27-2012, 08:45 AM
  3. Hits: 11
    03-27-2012, 07:41 AM