Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

DoIphinz = MyMelody

This is a discussion on DoIphinz = MyMelody within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by DrunkMexican Congrats you guys took castle on a Wednesday at the last few seconds lol. It'll be ...
Page: 13

The One And Only Senior Member

Cool Well Well :)

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    Congrats you guys took castle on a Wednesday at the last few seconds lol. It'll be Interesting what happens on Saturday ^.^ when most of us are actually on.

oh and to BadFamily, you only took castle when every clan left the server ... AFK, Vicarious, Undez. You actually only kept it when this server was dead of any really skilled players or people with just as good gear.

I don't usually talk shit to anyone but you guys are beyond annoying. We raped a good BadFamily party when I was in HellsFury clan, a party of 4 mages, and the rest melee and priest with almost no gear raping you guys lol(proof in my vid).

I'm down for a 8 v 8 any day just pm me or Jaspreet.
    First of all we held the castle when was there other people and afk disbanded 5months or more before badfamily made and well this clan disband because of
    me and my brother and more few israelian players,
    Undez got almost same players as badfamily has before around 1year(have some people that quited..) so what you talking about?
    Vicarious quited thats true but to be honestly u guys wasn't even close to us in this time..

About 8v8 ? I never did with u 8v8 I dont even know about what you talking(maybe was there random pt but I dont know about what you talking..) ,
    and also I am up for it as I said ,
    the question is if you guy put some money or something ?

Well I will just stop to replay here or something,
    I will just replay about eden if there is somethig new.
    If someone want you can PM me there.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    First of all we held the castle when was there other people and afk disbanded 5months or more before badfamily made and well this clan disband because of
    me and my brother and more few israelian players,
    Undez got almost same players as badfamily has before around 1year(have some people that quited..) so what you talking about?
    Vicarious quited thats true but to be honestly u guys wasn't even close to us in this time..

About 8v8 ? I never did with u 8v8 I dont even know about what you talking(maybe was there random pt but I dont know about what you talking..) ,
    and also I am up for it as I said ,
    the question is if you guy put some money or something ?
    I just tricked you, Degano and shark were in Vic D: lol

what is it about money? just come 8 v 8, grab your balls and just do it faggots.
    Last edited by DrunkMexican; 06-29-2011 at 09:09 PM.

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

yo seriously just close this shit. The truth is...Badfamily will never get an ally from any of the top clans, thats the truth, and Adi you brought ur clan and another clan. We have Our clan our sub Intregrity and Akat. You have Limitless and MH. Sad u say were nothing without Limitless. Truth is, you guys are nothing without the WHOLE SERVER helping you. OK i allied Intregrity, you call him a scammer go ahead. Your problems with 1 MAN is not my problem nor my issue. So go deal with it ingame and stop bring your issues and bullshit into a topic that should have been closed a long time ago. Like i said take castle yourself and hold it for AT LEAST 2 weeks and then maybe i'll show u respect.

Oh and Adi no one fucking cares about your personal issue with Melody and him being a Israeli Scammer. U claim Cuban is a scammer yet no one from the Spanish community is crying, grow up and learn to move on kid
    Last edited by jaspreet; 06-29-2011 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    Actually this is more about csw than that fvcking nuub who stole ma bootz!

(topic hijack ftw)
    Wtf??

10 chars

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    I just tricked you, Degano and shark were in Vic D: lol

what is it about money? just come 8 v 8, grab your balls and just do it faggots.
    ya thats true that degano and shark was on vic , in server start I talking about the time around when bf just made in human side,

if you really sure about that you guys will win us in 8v8 why you wont do it for money?

zz and damn just pm me in game i will not answer here again.
    I wont replay here again about things that aren't about this scammer

@jaspreet
    wtf?
    "U claim Cuban is a scammer yet no one from the Spanish community is crying"

what the hell? he scammed our clannie that was his sharer for items that worth around 4~5?k usd -,-
    its fact!

I bet all u fuckers were goin insane all CSW cuz we were rapping u, than we fell apart in the last min. GG good job atleast wen we got castle taken away from us u had to pry it out our hands.. we went down fighting but were not done... wen we took it every single time it was done in the first 5 mins of csw... and 2nd of all dont mention our allies we brought 6-7 parties from clans that are less than 6 months old? and bf alliance brought 6-8 along with MH/limit 6-8 GG it was 6-8 parties Vs. 15 parties of just those alliance plus spectrum and bandeloreos making it prbly like 18-20 so when ur in our shoes and can do wut we did than talk shit... wen u succeed i will personally make a topic saying u guys are the better clan.......... have fun... this is wut i needed to stay around i was taking to jas the other day bout just quiting cuz i was soo bored and i stopped logging and began to only play LoL but now u made me wanna playy along with my clan and i enjoy this flame topic and we should keep it going and yes HIJACKED....... this is what cwest needed some cocky fuckers to say were the best to create competition.......... WELL GEUSS WHAT C-WEST VICARIOUS IS THE BEST AND YES WERE THOSE COCKY FUCKERS

oh my god your a joke.

ahah why not create some competition fuck until this topic started i used go afk till 5 misn b4 csw ended

limitless wont be able to hold the castle so I'm 100% sure they are gonna lose it in the first couple of minutes of the fight

oke....... epenis measuring is over i win.

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-27-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-27-2012, 08:45 AM
  3. Hits: 11
    03-27-2012, 07:41 AM