Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

DoIphinz = MyMelody

This is a discussion on DoIphinz = MyMelody within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by jaspreet Dont act like a smartass. You know damn well who he scammed but you and ur ...
Page: 6

Quote Originally Posted by jaspreet View Post
    Dont act like a smartass. You know damn well who he scammed but you and ur fucking brother wanted to bring up the same old bullshit that i had no proof. Whatever man, when i told u to kick him u didnt listen, so in short im gonna keep this plain and simple and tell u to worry about ur clan, we'll worry about ours
    It's off topic but when it comes to kick scammers u dont have right to say anything, remember how one of ur clannie ( zhikita ) scammed pestigeyzor and u keep him in ur clan? That scammer was trying to scam every one in ally, but u guys didnt give sh!t cos he donated a lot np.

Lol,Stop fighting,On topic yes he is a hacker

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by hoDoo View Post
    It's off topic but when it comes to kick scammers u dont have right to say anything, remember how one of ur clannie ( zhikita ) scammed pestigeyzor and u keep him in ur clan? That scammer was trying to scam every one in ally, but u guys didnt give sh!t cos he donated a lot np.
    +1
    10chars.

hahahah lol u have no idea wut ur talking abt. first i never knew was a zhikita scammer. Second the kid never logged on and was kicked pretty fast because he refused to donate ... so idk where u got he had a lot of nps in clan ... WTF he had like 10k donated thats so much man ...

Quote Originally Posted by Rougean View Post
    As far as I know he is not banned for scammin but for selling items for a friend.

Bl4nqooo Scamming accomplice; Encouraged qreox to ignore my payment 03-01-2011 Never Danny

as i can see nothing to do with "scamming" u jas =P

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

2 Bad u cant seem to tell the difference between CHIZITA and ZHIKITA. I'll forgive ur ignorance though cuz i dont really care

you recognize him from his english

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ultragsus View Post
    you recognize him from his english
    or because he said who he was

Wait, so your giving Dolphinz a second chance despite the fact he didn't bother returning the items he scammed?

they wont kick any mages from their clan even if it scammer thats the only thing they got to hold to the castle thier meeles are shitty

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    they wont kick any mages from their clan even if it scammer thats the only thing they got to hold to the castle thier meeles are shitty
    thanks and you mad bro?

2 Bad u cant seem to tell the difference between CHIZITA and ZHIKITA. I'll forgive ur ignorance though cuz i dont really care
    ye thats true maybe u right but when pesti came to us and said this name in vent
    he was saying it like zhikita so we though its him...
    the problem is that pesti didn't knew how to say his name so we though its zhikita..
    and to be honestly it was looks like this because after he got this scam zhikita didn't logged to the game for like 2weeks so we though its him but if u say that it waz chizita so I belive that you aren't lie

Quote Originally Posted by rdamas75 View Post
    +1 but still you can't say it
    maybe me but not you
    you got around 5 allys so stfu lol.. about what you crying lol
    about that they can kick ur ass with their mages its ur problem and about that they wont
    kick him for save the castle so.. yes i can say that they are stupid but its their own clan not yours.
    and as I said you aren't the guy who can say it, you got around 5allys..

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Adi you pm me ingame on Pancho i will explain to u. Smasher already knows. But i wont talk about it here. As for the guy telling us we keep him cuz were shitty. Come vs me anytime u wish. Bring a melee party if u want, i'll show u whos a piece of shit. Your just a shit talker, nothing else. Take the castle and then come here
    Last edited by jaspreet; 06-26-2011 at 05:47 PM.

Adi you pm me ingame on Pancho i will explain to u why he was not kicked .Smasher already knows. But i wont talk about it here. As for the guy telling us we keep him cuz were shitty. Come vs me anytime u wish. Bring a melee party if u want, i'll show u whos a piece of shit. Your just a shit talker, nothing else. Take the castle and then come here
    ok np , I will pm you in few hours just leaving to play some soccer
    if you want you can leave a msg in my msn and i will see it when i back.

btwww why is MH and integrity trying to create mage parties every since you idiots realized that our clan was a MAGE CLAN, lol u couldnt take caslte n know are resorting to mages aswell should probly mean ur melees suck to eh

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-27-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-27-2012, 08:45 AM
  3. Hits: 11
    03-27-2012, 07:41 AM