Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

DoIphinz = MyMelody

This is a discussion on DoIphinz = MyMelody within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; All cwest clans are full of scammers. /case_closed....
Page: 8

All cwest clans are full of scammers. /case_closed.

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

like perfection is saying, stop egoing out and stick on topic, you have a scammer in clan, that is what the topic is about, not who got castle.

you gonna kick him? kick him.

you not gonna kick him? don't kick him.

just tell everyone here in this topic that you're not gonna kick him so we can close this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    All cwest clans are full of scammers. /case_closed.
    that`s sad but so true...

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    like perfection is saying, stop egoing out and stick on topic, you have a scammer in clan, that is what the topic is about, not who got castle.

you gonna kick him? kick him.

you not gonna kick him? don't kick him.

just tell everyone here in this topic that you're not gonna kick him so we can close this.
    lol how many times i gotta say it... We arent kicking him for the 100th time.

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    calm down with your words,
    first of all vicarious took the csw after around 3~6weeks that you made the clan so relax xD
    second thing is the idea was that bf will hold it but we let you to took it because
    you had more around 2priests then us so..
    What ... I said we took castle a week after the last couple ppl got back to the servers like me. And huh ? When did i ever say BF u guys taking castle ?? And didnt i tell u guys to come help? it was always just us and limitless. U guys came to one CSW with one party and honestly Vicarious just walked thur the castle it was a brezze to take csw that time. You just helpped us there was no argreement where i said u guys can have castle. Last time we messed up by giving our castle away to a other clan why do u think we would do it again ? Now im done with this topic there is nothin else needed to be said just close because this is pointless and im guess CSW will be a lot funner now cuz of this ^^ looking forward to it

R.I.P Impulsive Senior Member jaspreet's Avatar

Topic can be closed cuz theres no reason for it anymore

The One And Only Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    lol how many times i gotta say it... We arent kicking him for the 100th time.

What ... I said we took castle a week after the last couple ppl got back to the servers like me. And huh ? When did i ever say BF u guys taking castle ?? And didnt i tell u guys to come help? it was always just us and limitless. U guys came to one CSW with one party and honestly Vicarious just walked thur the castle it was a brezze to take csw that time. You just helpped us there was no argreement where i said u guys can have castle. Last time we messed up by giving our castle away to a other clan why do u think we would do it again ? Now im done with this topic there is nothin else needed to be said just close because this is pointless and im guess CSW will be a lot funner now cuz of this ^^ looking forward to it
    seriously you are fucking idiot,
    in vicarious start we gave to vicarious ally (capes)
    after around few days we just go to csw
    and we helped you guys to take it because as i said we had no enough priests,
    and after we kicked you from our ally we just stop to come to there,
    and STILL PEOPLE FROM YOUR CLAN was asking us if we come to csw or not?
    anyway just close your mouth i dont belive that you leading this clan and you dont know even what is going on with it
    and to be honestly bbp was our ally not your ally
    they just came to us and wanted to be our ally
    so we told them none problem etc..
    and we told them that we are ally with vicarious so we was 3 allys (bf,bbp , vicarious)
    anyway i will stop to replay in this topic,
    i think you guys (the leaders of vicarious) understand for what smasher made it .
    i belive that the modertors can close the topic already or something as jaspreet said.

ahahah man u can say wuteve u want to make urself feel better like ive been saying forever FACTS are FACTS and the FACT is we have had castle for 2 months not u and we left ally u didnt kick us cuz we were killing isi n fela with integrity and we didnt want u fucks to read wut we said in ally chat so we kicked u guys n made ivic neways either keep this topic on topic or close it fuck

Stop flaming each other...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htXYAgYyPIg]YouTube - ‪Nyan Cat‬‏[/ame]

i love yoav

Quote Originally Posted by funkz View Post
    ahahah man u can say wuteve u want to make urself feel better like ive been saying forever FACTS are FACTS and the FACT is we have had castle for 2 months not u and we left ally u didnt kick us cuz we were killing isi n fela with integrity and we didnt want u fucks to read wut we said in ally chat so we kicked u guys n made ivic neways either keep this topic on topic or close it fuck
    I said that I dont gonna replay but you making me so mad,
    I was online in this second that you got kicked so don't tell me that you quited by yourself
    your clan just wonted respect to anyone and 70% of your clan was just talking tomuch so we just kicked you.
    I was the guy who was doing it so stop fucking lie lol..
    You just got kicked because your clan as I said wonted to respect to the ally members so we gave you guys
    around 3chances and in the four chance we just kicked you because you pissed us off.
    anyway stop fucking replay to me , in start I was just saying the true and you made this bullshit fight.

I had a big post but fuck it...

U mad bro ?
    Last edited by funkz; 06-27-2011 at 09:36 PM.

You're acting as if it was a privilege to be in your ally, we asked for alliance so we can have long capes. That's it. Few weeks down the road blanqoo joined your clan and that's when we started complaining and you guys didn't care. As for CSW you guys weren't much help with the half party you guys would bring, but I do think one time you did come all out but I don't think that's the day we won the castle.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkMexican View Post
    You're acting as if it was a privilege to be in your ally, we asked for alliance so we can have long capes. That's it. Few weeks down the road blanqoo joined your clan and that's when we started complaining and you guys didn't care. As for CSW you guys weren't much help with the half party you guys would bring, but I do think one time you did come all out but I don't think that's the day we won the castle.
    oo comon u just got the castle for 2months
    badfamily held the castle for like 2years damn what u talking about lol 0.o
    and also i just said , dont come to me and said " i quited the ally" because u didn't
    we was kicking u and you got kicked before blanqo joined to our clan so..

Quote Originally Posted by ™PerFectioN™ View Post
    oo comon u just got the castle for 2months
    badfamily held the castle for like 2years damn what u talking about lol 0.o
    and also i just said , dont come to me and said " i quited the ally" because u didn't
    we was kicking u and you got kicked before blanqo joined to our clan so..
    Lol omg ur a retard we shiet talked bl4nqoo in ally chat. Omg ur such a lil kid k sure u "kicked" us if that makes u happy. U held castle for 2 years because we aren't there. But u guys are here now come take castle come from us. See if u can do it and hold it.

btw 2 yrs my ass we had castle last summer and the summer b4 WHEN the server is actually active GG u took it wen every1 is in school
    Last edited by funkz; 06-27-2011 at 11:17 PM.

yo perfection your a dumbass little kid who doesn't know shiet. listen we came to the server and we took castle within couple weeks u guys been in the server since it started and u guys cant hold castle for shiet. You guys are one of the worst clans in USKO history for staying as an active clan since the beg of the server and cant even get csw now and saying how you helped us? really u brought 1 pt barely it was pathetic but then again it didn't suprise me cuz you guys are pathetic. If you guys think you can talk shit like your the best then come get castle were waiting for u. BRING IT BITCH

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 2
    03-27-2012, 10:42 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    03-27-2012, 08:45 AM
  3. Hits: 11
    03-27-2012, 07:41 AM