revenfox

This is a discussion on revenfox within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; revenfox in ares aka baldore and has a different mage name...but i forgot it. well he used to be in ...
Page: 1

Banned

revenfox in ares aka baldore and has a different mage name...but i forgot it. well he used to be in infinity and scammed a few items from clan bank (ep and i think some other shit) and he scammed me of 10gb. he said he would repay me even after he got kicked from clan but still hasnt and blocked me from msn...its been like a month almost. dont trust this guy on forums, in game anything. take it from my experience.

Banned

yeah guyz be carefully with this guy...

btw nice user photo ;D

swishersticks

yeah guyz be carefully with this guy...

btw nice user photo ;D[/b]
    do you know alot of people on ares? if spit wouldnt have made this post would you have known about this? i think not
    stop spamming

revolt01

do you know alot of people on ares? if spit wouldnt have made this post would you have known about this? i think not
    stop spamming[/b]
    swishersticks stop jumping on other peoples dick. what if he does know him, you dont know that. and youre talking about spamming?
    gtfo outa here

Banned

well, obviously nobody is argueing that he is a scammer...so thats good to know. just everybody stay away from baldore and i forgot his other mages name bahh. and also eject was his priest

swishersticks

swishersticks stop jumping on other peoples dick. what if he does know him, you dont know that. and youre talking about spamming?
    gtfo outa here[/b]
    well if you would have seen what i seen, his name after 3-4 other topics in this section and many more in other sections and him being ahead of the ko4lifenewsfeed by 40+ post then sure hes just spamming, as you can see in most of his replys.

but your to dumb to know anything because when ever you talk about someone your on there dick. your stupid and you just showed how stupid you were.

ravenfox started posting few months ago, first came off like a ass then he settled down then went straigh to a ass, a ass will always screw you over