Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

donderdek is a scammer

This is a discussion on donderdek is a scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Oh yeah....0.00000001% of the people who trade a/c don't use ko4life and buy it from n00bs PMing and gold sites. ...
Page: 2

Random Nab Senior Member mumbojumbo's Avatar

Oh yeah....0.00000001% of the people who trade a/c don't use ko4life and buy it from n00bs PMing and gold sites. He just happened to be one of them. How believable! As expected the account is gone too.
    Last edited by mumbojumbo; 07-07-2010 at 04:16 AM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    Oh yeah....0.00000001% of the people who trade a/c don't use ko4life and buy it from n00bs PMing and gold sites. He just happened to be one of them. How believable! As expected the account is gone too.
    You're an idiot.

On a further note, Shaw has gone AWOL after eligibly scamming Avatero for an account. Souls, I have shit to sell and there is no proof here because it never happened. He probably just used this as a cover to get away with scamming Avatero.
    Last edited by dondergek; 07-07-2010 at 07:17 AM.

Ill allow you to make a topic, but if more information comes out ill be forced to take it back down.

Quote Originally Posted by dondergek View Post
    You're an idiot.

On a further note, Shaw has gone AWOL after eligibly scamming Avatero for an account. Souls, I have shit to sell and there is no proof here because it never happened. He probably just used this as a cover to get away with scamming Avatero.
    Tell you what. You are a fucking idiot.

Why don't you go back and sell your stuff from wherever you bought it from. Some fucking gold selling site or someone ingame.

Why don't you tell us where you bought it from.

TheJunkie

Quote Originally Posted by mumbojumbo View Post
    Yes you are a idiot. I have bought many accounts off these forums. I didn't even know of these forums until like 2 months ago. Just cause its the only forum you use doesn't mean there is no others. I not sure if he is a scammer or not. But if this is not the same account then why accuse him of scamming. It was 1 month after you bought it. Next time C.Y.A( Cover Your Ass) and get every single piece of account info you can. Log all msn chats, Change password to something hard numbers and letters. Change email, Send a support ticket for request of secret question change. and dont gear over gear for atleast 6 weeks.

Banned Senior Member

Update, though it does not have much to do anymore with this. I succesfully charged back my money from Shaw.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJunkie View Post
    Yes you are a idiot. I have bought many accounts off these forums. I didn't even know of these forums until like 2 months ago. Just cause its the only forum you use doesn't mean there is no others. I not sure if he is a scammer or not. But if this is not the same account then why accuse him of scamming. It was 1 month after you bought it. Next time C.Y.A( Cover Your Ass) and get every single piece of account info you can. Log all msn chats, Change password to something hard numbers and letters. Change email, Send a support ticket for request of secret question change. and dont gear over gear for atleast 6 weeks.
    You even care to read who got scammed or just came in here for your 50 posts. Idiot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12