Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

done

This is a discussion on done within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; There is no such a thing as dupe,so stop talking bs.There r some guys who sells any item u want,at ...
Page: 2

There is no such a thing as dupe,so stop talking bs.There r some guys who sells any item u want,at any server and it last for years,that is not new.Since i see u r memeber since 06 i am wondering how u missed that?[/b]
    atm not.. but there WAS a dupe and seeing his items I&#39;m 1000000% sure he did this... so stop talking bs. <_< -_-

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

atm not.. but there WAS a dupe and seeing his items I&#39;m 1000000% sure he did this... so stop talking bs. <_< -_-[/b]
    You need to stop talking BS.

he did not dupe them lawl

atm not.. but there WAS a dupe and seeing his items I&#39;m 1000000% sure he did this... so stop talking bs. <_< -_-[/b]
    im bs? you even play this server? i asked him where he got the items he said he babashopped them.

He wasnt on this server when the dupe method was going on so gtfo

holmzi

The only thing i would say is yes you guys dont macro.... but the people in clan with insane items... e.g JustSayMe and this guy should not be with u guys.

Dont be stupid and read my pervious post.Do search and look for thiefnemo&#39;s topic and u would know what i am talking about.
    There r few guys who were GMs in past and they can sell u any item in game.Check guys on older servers with full dragon set and other incredible items...
    Also,u can buy it on ionia but would get ban prolly,so lets wait abit and u will see incredible items on Ionia and those wont be duped items

he said that he babashopped those items and everyone trust him?
    hes duper and koxper thats all.

/popek

im bs? you even play this server? i asked him where he got the items he said he babashopped them.
    He wasnt on this server when the dupe method was going on so gtfo[/b]
    how do u know he wasn&#39;t on the server when dupe method was going on? I&#39;m sure he had a noob char and was duping as fuck

he babashopped them for sure... just like he&#39;s not koxping in the screen above :lol: :lol: I&#39;m telling you, that I&#39;m a Queen of England, so come and take a bow before me :lol: :lol:

Server: Ionia - no I&#39;m not playing it .... h34r:

Dont be stupid and read my pervious post.Do search and look for thiefnemo&#39;s topic and u would know what i am talking about.
    There r few guys who were GMs in past and they can sell u any item in game.Check guys on older servers with full dragon set and other incredible items...
    Also,u can buy it on ionia but would get ban prolly,so lets wait abit and u will see incredible items on Ionia and those wont be duped items[/b]
    yeah sure...

the fact is that he IS a koxper and he OWNS unlegit items <_<

yeah sure...

the fact is that he IS a koxper and he OWNS unlegit items <_<[/b]
    Trueloves just wants to believe the GM story, but this doesnt mean that this guy did not use the relog rollback bug to upgrade his items and keep them hidden until reaches a certain level.

@Fatality Clan: I think you guys are the last legit clan on Iona (except for grim who was caught by himself xD) and a legit clan should not take advantage from cheaters or "dupers".

holmzi

@Fatality Clan: I think you guys are the last legit clan on Iona (except for grim who was caught by himself xD) and a legit clan should not take advantage from cheaters or "dupers".[/b]

+1 to that, no problems with you guys specifically always leveling at booros (lol) but just try to clean the clan out of these people who can only kill if they have +9&#39;s galore!

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

how do u know he wasn&#39;t on the server when dupe method was going on? I&#39;m sure he had a noob char and was duping as fuck

he babashopped them for sure... just like he&#39;s not koxping in the screen above :lol: :lol: I&#39;m telling you, that I&#39;m a Queen of England, so come and take a bow before me :lol: :lol:

Server: Ionia - no I&#39;m not playing it .... h34r:
    yeah sure...

the fact is that he IS a koxper and he OWNS unlegit items <_<[/b]

Trueloves just wants to believe the GM story, but this doesnt mean that this guy did not use the relog rollback bug to upgrade his items and keep them hidden until reaches a certain level.

@Fatality Clan: I think you guys are the last legit clan on Iona (except for grim who was caught by himself xD) and a legit clan should not take advantage from cheaters or "dupers".[/b]

You and You.. are both wrong. And frukwan told you this, because we asked the guys how they got the stuff... and guess what -.- they told us. GM ftw h34r:

+1 to that, no problems with you guys specifically always leveling at booros (lol) but just try to clean the clan out of these people who can only kill if they have +9&#39;s galore![/b]
    look at your own clan idiot.

csw, bug spots inside walls.. spam healing crystal, cata bugging.. the list goes on

idiot..

PioneeR

1st of all if they dupe where are your&#39;s proofs ? the +9 items ? He can&#39;t upgrade them so ? ... And how the did dupe on these version method hack ? Proof it lol i dont know why you guys talking about dupe if you cant proof it

+1 to that, no problems with you guys specifically always leveling at booros (lol) but just try to clean the clan out of these people who can only kill if they have +9&#39;s galore![/b]
    cant believe you said that :P

hes not in our clan anymore along with m1rza! yes he is a cheater!

holmzi

cant believe you said that :P

hes not in our clan anymore along with m1rza! yes he is a cheater![/b]

Said what, just stating that those guys had insane items and were added thats all lol

and in regards to my clan at moment take anything up with them, ive nothing to hide and people who know me know that...

anyway good to see they are out

i dno what you mean :S that phaselis are legit or something?

You and You.. are both wrong. And frukwan told you this, because we asked the guys how they got the stuff... and guess what -.- they told us. GM ftw h34r:[/b]
    fucking lame excuse... I already told, that I&#39;m a Queen of England, why don&#39;t u bow before me idiot?

The only thing I don&#39;t like at your clan is that you can&#39;t admit that one of your clannie is cheating... you kicked him? ok, then case is closed... but pls stop fuckin saying &#39;nooo he&#39;s not koxping, he&#39;s legit&#39; MY ASS -_-

and my clan is not cheating as well...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast