Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

done

This is a discussion on done within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Holmzi we had this conversation ingame man. Im sorry but seeing as how your in phaselis this is not a ...
Page: 3

Bizzzy

Holmzi we had this conversation ingame man. Im sorry but seeing as how your in phaselis this is not a matter of you to be pointing fingers at fatality about any single cheater hacker. We dont even know if hes duping or not so just because he has insane items hes hacker? shittt if i was still babashopping on this server ide have same shit. Im pretty sure every single person in this server knows how phaselis rolls yet you still chooose to roll with them even though i know your fully legit but bro its a choice you done so i dont think you should be pointing fingers here.

Holmzi we had this conversation ingame man. Im sorry but seeing as how your in phaselis this is not a matter of you to be pointing fingers at fatality about any single cheater hacker. We dont even know if hes duping or not so just because he has insane items hes hacker? shittt if i was still babashopping on this server ide have same shit. Im pretty sure every single person in this server knows how phaselis rolls yet you still chooose to roll with them even though i know your fully legit but bro its a choice you done so i dont think you should be pointing fingers here.[/b]
    saw one guy from Phaselis koxping at DS 2 days ago

holmzi

Holmzi we had this conversation ingame man. Im sorry but seeing as how your in phaselis this is not a matter of you to be pointing fingers at fatality about any single cheater hacker. We dont even know if hes duping or not so just because he has insane items hes hacker? shittt if i was still babashopping on this server ide have same shit. Im pretty sure every single person in this server knows how phaselis rolls yet you still chooose to roll with them even though i know your fully legit but bro its a choice you done so i dont think you should be pointing fingers here.[/b]
    hes also level 80? not seen him exp much but nvm im out this topic cba

Well u can believe in story that they duped items,i dont care.I am telling what is going on,believe or not it is ur choice.
    Btw wrangler showed up today with avedon+9,dont tell me he duped too :lol:

PioneeR

But you was using hack too lol ....

why are you whining when u have koxp urself ?

wtf is juice? Senior Member trytankme's Avatar

fucking lame excuse... I already told, that I'm a Queen of England, why don't u bow before me idiot?

The only thing I don't like at your clan is that you can't admit that one of your clannie is cheating... you kicked him? ok, then case is closed... but pls stop fuckin saying 'nooo he's not koxping, he's legit' MY ASS -_-

and my clan is not cheating as well...[/b]
    you don't get it... im not talking about him koxping or not.. because im sure he probably did -.- Im talking about how he got all the +9's.

bow to me fag

lol

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

I don't see anything constructive here instead bunch of flame wars... Ease up on the flaming otherwise it won't be a happy ending for most of you.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123