Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

dont trade with rebelz lier

This is a discussion on dont trade with rebelz lier within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; just bought his rogue that he post in cw market section he post all details < all skill are unlocked> ...
Page: 1

Default dont trade with rebelz lier

just bought his rogue that he post in cw market section he post all details < all skill are unlocked> when i log on it they are all blocked i so i ask wtf then he said < oh idk they are locked> i ask him for money back but he said shit about an sharer i dont know. So i ask him for atleast one lupus to help me with unblock only one skill he start to cry about lupus price and said he buy me one when price go down . ofc i gonna wait years when price go down youre funny. U post wrong details about account u sell because u know no1 gonna buy rogue without skill when they cost fortune now.Now i need to unblock 3 skill its like 12gb... hes playing on DiabloMexicano now in AtomicDingoes clan for m its like u scam me and my money.
    Last edited by KurwaMac12; 07-02-2010 at 07:07 PM.

Lol, you're a dumbass.. you traded me half of the money and i gave you info and you changed all the info logged on the rogue and checked it out and then gave me the other half of the money. You continue to bitch when this wasnt even my character I was merely selling it for a friend. You can't seem to comprehend that you dumb fuck. I did not scam you the trade was 100% legit. I sent you screen shots prior to the trade and after when you brought it to my attention that the skills were not unlocked I offered to help you unlock ALL of the skills that need to be unlocked next week when the prices go down. I told you "Gbs prices are going up therefore the market prices will go down" you said "I don't care I want my money back and I'll give you account back" - here's the thing my friend NOT MY MONEY to give back to you.. ALSO not my account in the first place I was sharing it the only reason you dealt with me was because my friend/sharer didn't want to talk to you because you were being such a pain in the ass over a little trade. There was no need to bring this to ko4life because this post is pointless. If you would like to speak to my sharer and ask if he would like to trade back then you may, instead of trying to smear my name like a little bitch. You're such an ignorant prick, thank you for putting me in your scammers section.. too bad no one gives a fuck about what you have to say.

edit: You're going to continue to stay in my GG's because the trade was successful and legitiment.

a.q BB.

p.s. it's LIAR.
    Last edited by rebelz; 07-02-2010 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelz View Post
    Lol, you're a dumbass.. you traded me half of the money and i gave you info and you changed all the info logged on the rogue and checked it out and then gave me the other half of the money. You continue to bitch when this wasnt even my character I was merely selling it for a friend. You can't seem to comprehend that you dumb fuck. I did not scam you the trade was 100% legit. I sent you screen shots prior to the trade and after when you brought it to my attention that the skills were not unlocked I offered to help you unlock ALL of the skills that need to be unlocked next week when the prices go down. I told you "Gbs prices are going up therefore the market prices will go down" you said "I don't care I want my money back and I'll give you account back" - here's the thing my friend NOT MY MONEY to give back to you.. ALSO not my account in the first place I was sharing it the only reason you dealt with me was because my friend/sharer didn't want to talk to you because you were being such a pain in the ass over a little trade. There was no need to bring this to ko4life because this post is pointless. If you would like to speak to my sharer and ask if he would like to trade back then you may, instead of trying to smear my name like a little bitch. You're such an ignorant prick, thank you for putting me in your scammers section.. too bad no one gives a fuck about what you have to say.

edit: You're going to continue to stay in my GG's because the trade was successful and legitiment.

a.q BB.

p.s. it's LIAR.
    in his topic about rogue he post all skill are unlocked but they are no when i ask for money back he said shit and lol at ur help with unlocking them next week i ask for atleast one lupus pendant for now when i need 3 of them and he cry about lupus price . and pain in ass? because i want moderator for trade? u just sold me shit account and post wrong account detail lie about sharer that its not ur account etc because on msn u said u bought it week ago from clanie then u get new one 80 and want to sell this one. Get balls and stop trying to defend ur self because im sure u know about all this skill u just lie about it to sell this fast anyway i dont care anymore it just show how kid are retard in this game

k heres how he talk on msn just see how he lie Look what he said in his post i quote and what he said on msn. So wtf man? problem with head?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Last edited by KurwaMac12; 07-02-2010 at 06:59 PM.

Hahahaha, clearly it wasn't mine you spoke in a conversation with my guy who owned it. This is pointless, I'm done here.

You're only posting parts of the conversation where I say it's mine because I was sharing it.
    *I was saying it was mine because you pissed the owner off so much with bitching about trading without a mod for a little ass trade.

OBVIOUSLY you know you're wrong because you pmed me in game saying.

"You delete your post I delete mine" and "fuck this im not kid" <- I dont know what that means.

DUMBASS.
    GL on your KO adventures. BB.
    Last edited by rebelz; 07-02-2010 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rebelz View Post
    Hahahaha, clearly it wasn't mine you spoke in a conversation with my guy who owned it. This is pointless, I'm done here.

You're only posting parts of the conversation where I say it's mine because I was sharing it.
    *I was saying it was mine because you pissed the owner off so much with bitching about trading without a mod for a little ass trade.

OBVIOUSLY you know you're wrong because you pmed me in game saying.

"You delete your post I delete mine" and "fuck this im not kid" <- I dont know what that means.

DUMBASS.
    GL on your KO adventures. BB.
    wow another bull shit

i said it because im not kid like u ad im not gonna fight for pixels thats why i pmed u. another ur fail U said its ur account before u add ur sharer to conversation then how i piss him???????????????????????? and fuck u scammer how i pissed him? when i said i want to w8 for any trade mod? now im sure im not gonna trade anymore without mod because of idiot and scammer koxper like u.I hope all fucktard like u die.Fucking low kid internet gangsters with pathologic in real life

look at this pic and time whn he add his sharer to conversation and i first time talk to him then look and my first picture in post when he said its his account etc and now he lie that he said it because i piss his sharrer

btw if any1 need koxp parties u can add him to msn

Last edited by KurwaMac12; 07-02-2010 at 08:09 PM.

demondayz18c

look at the pic, last active july 04 2009 lol jesus u do anything for attention....ive known dan forever and he stopped doing that forever ago gl getting dirt on him kid now get a fucking life

says his aka sharer another loser Thats all from me u both are loser sold me shit and u know about it.
    Last edited by KurwaMac12; 07-03-2010 at 07:23 AM.

i lol'd .. yea add me from KOXP parties guys.. koxping cwest 1 looooooooooooool. You're such a dumb fuck. Active Jul 4, 2009. 1 year ago from tomorrow <3 BB NOOB.

keep trying to defend ur self youre just fucking scammer and koxper

demondayz18c

ya ur right it was my account i told rebelz to sell it idk what happened
    i was on msn with u but u were being a pussy more worried about people "scamming" u than details about the actual rogue and as rebelz said u logged the fucking account u idiot u shoulda checked i had nothing to do with it so dont bring me in this just saying open your eyes turk BB

I'm not taking sides but i do find it funny how all the skills were still locked

Quote Originally Posted by demondayz18c View Post
    ya ur right it was my account i told rebelz to sell it idk what happened
    i was on msn with u but u were being a pussy more worried about people "scamming" u than details about the actual rogue and as rebelz said u logged the fucking account u idiot u shoulda checked i had nothing to do with it so dont bring me in this just saying open your eyes turk BB
    hahah ofc i think about checking skill when i cleary see in topic ALL SKILL ARE UNLOCKED i just see lvl then i relog to give him rest money because he cry about time u koxped this char now im sure fucktard selling shit koxped char and calling me idiot? whos exping char legal without any 70+ skill on assasin? u koxped it on archer because u dont need any 70+ skill when u spam conter strike then u reskil it to assasin and lie that u bought it i hope any mod ban u for selling koxped charr with wrong details
    Last edited by KurwaMac12; 07-03-2010 at 03:40 PM.

lol.. We weren't first owners.. we didn't KOXP the character you stupid fuck lol. If the mod bans us for selling a character that may have been KOXPed then he should ban half of ko4life, lol. GG turk open your eyes next time- yes you're the idiot lol. I haven't had KO reinstalled on my computer for long enough to KOXP it to 79 and sell it to your dumb ass. Wasn't even my account to start. Like I've said before. GGBB <3

edit: have fun buying the shit to unlock the skills because I'm not helping your dumb ass anymore.

u dont even want to help me with this motherfucker before i post it here. As i said any mod can close it i dont care anymore i just hope u both die scammer kid

At least correct the english in your signature you dumb fuck. lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast