Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Dont Trust Jason269 or StoneColdKillah

This is a discussion on Dont Trust Jason269 or StoneColdKillah within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; jason got scammed by jon for his char on ronark. Luckily nik got it back from him otherwise he would ...
Page: 3

Banned

jason got scammed by jon for his char on ronark. Luckily nik got it back from him otherwise he would of got fucked.
    Deadly scammed him back for revenge. Sounds fair.[/b]
    and i did so as a favor to you jason , now pls me and the rest of the clan dont wanna get in this , ive already told bootycall we will have no part , and im telling you the same where friends dont forget that but you asking me and others to take sides between 2 friends and thats not fair most of all

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

Alright

Duno how much of a different this makes, but i currently own his char on ronark, not that i play it, but when i traded with him, i gave him my girakon stuff 1st and then he gave me his char. I still have his char.. and there were no problems with the trade.

Btw, collision / collusion or whatever his name was, was called BootyCall when he started playing logos.

I got 2/3 people who can confirm this.

But, jason, im also aware that their is a bootycall in honor, and i think this is a different bootycall.

I think their may well be a confusion here... and i havent read the whole thing to know whats going on, but i hope what i just posted will help u guys figure it out..

Jason isnt a bad guy, because without motive he wouldnt scam, but maybe he's got something wrong here.. and when and if he has and realises, im sure he'll correct it.

Banned

BootyCall here aint Collision of what i know?

Atleast the char BootyCall got sold a while ago, so i dunno if this BootyCall is the previous owner? =S

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

jason got scammed by jon for his char on ronark. Luckily nik got it back from him otherwise he would of got fucked.
    Deadly scammed him back for revenge. Sounds fair.[/b]
    No.

2 wrongs dont make a right.

What i find interesting here, is that bootycall keeps saying 'collision' which is the correct name of the guy who scammed people here on the forum, and even tried 2 scam me, even though jason keeps saying collusion, and has done ever since he got scammed.

How come bootycall knows and uses the right name if he doesnt know anything about him, where he has only seen jason using the mispelt version?

maybe bootycall = collision?

also, bootycall talks in a similar way to collision. You can check previous posts from him and also i can check my msn chat logs.

Also, bootycall has the same vouchers (excluding windwalker) that collision did

I smell something fishy going on here..

dumb warrýon Senior Member Fridulin's Avatar

ask the admins to do a ip check. perhaps both got same ip once^^

Jason269

ok, this is how i know its the collision guy, aka jon, his msn is "[email protected]" he scammed my rogue ACC, this email. when i wanted this SS, it is the same MSN! [email protected], name: Jon, therefore its the same guy. also jon = collision but nik doesnt want to admit that cuz he clan members is a scammer.

so i havent got it mixed up its the right guy, i was going to buy a mage called bootycall of this jon dude, email: [email protected] once again, he sent me SS, i giv him my rogue ACC for his mage on girakon, which is called BootyCall. but he changed all the pw's to my rogue and logged off.

therefore i will not giv him the SS back, its his own fault he shouldnt of even thought about scamming me, in my sig look how many people i have traded with, i have either payed items via paypal, and there was no charge back, or they have game item first, and i have gave after.

yea jon maybe saying all this stuff but he is just pissed.. wouldnt you be if someone stole 75$ from [/b]
    hmm how did i felt when he stole 250$ worth of shit of me? chronics just stfu u dont kno wot u on about.

ask the admins to do a ip check. perhaps both got same ip once^^[/b]
    +1 admin do a check.

BootyCall

And Jason You scammed Mirlyn out of his mage , he didnt just scam me he scamed another ChaoticSoulz member so , GG , /ban?

LolFireMageK

Lol jason always used to try and talk shit to me...lol gg scammer?

haha noob.

Jason269

no i never jon, he sent me the wrong paypal email lmao. i have proof so stfu. and as soon as i saw ur name "lolfiremagek" i just new u wud say something, i never talk shit 2 u, u talk shit 2 me, u think your bad over the net

LolFireMageK

lmfao k.

eliteahmad

u think your bad over the net[/b]
    LOOOOOOL those words coming from your mouth..

LolFireMageK

LOOOOOOL those words coming from your mouth..[/b]
    Lol +1

BootyCall

lol , Jason seems that no one really likes u not even ur own clan haha , good friends u got :P there just using u so u wont scam them LOL!!!! well have fun in life with all the men know u like those big ass , small penised men lol , well u can sell the ss , hope u have fun.

who thinks Jason should get ban for being a scammer/gay man

oo and then show me the history if u sending the money to " the wrong paypal " thats right u dont got shit u fuken peice of cheeky shit scamma. this mofo deserves a big BAN HAMMER!

LolFireMageK

lol , Jason seems that no one really likes u not even ur own clan haha , good friends u got :P there just using u so u wont scam them LOL!!!! well have fun in life with all the men know u like those big ass , small penised men lol , well u can sell the ss , hope u have fun.

who thinks Jason should get ban for being a scammer/gay man

oo and then show me the history if u sending the money to " the wrong paypal " thats right u dont got shit u fuken peice of cheeky shit scamma. this mofo deserves a big BAN HAMMER![/b]

Ip Ban please....+1

eliteahmad

Admin Please ban his IP before his ass scams more people...

Btw deadly: learn how to speak fucking english you little childish fucking retarded shithead.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast