Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Pathos items

This is a discussion on Pathos items within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Just wanted to share some stuff with yah all for giggles and grins. Little convo between the two Oddarchers lols ...
Page: 1

draviste

Just wanted to share some stuff with yah all for giggles and grins. Little convo between the two Oddarchers lols

Dean: have you sold your rols ?
    > [email protected]: No
    > [email protected]: Not yet
    > Dean: how much you want for them
    > Dean: 900 ?
    > [email protected]: Lol
    > [email protected]: R u buying?
    > Dean: you bought for 800
    > Dean: u want 900 ?
    > Dean: yah
    > Dean: i can give it to you next week thursday
    > Dean: mine are only +2, was trying to sell mine to get +3
    > [email protected]: I got offered 500 each
    > [email protected]: But didn't sell yet
    > Dean: who offered?
    > [email protected]: Some people
    > Dean: well if i do 1000 will u sell to me ?
    > [email protected]: Sold one already though=P
    > [email protected]: Got one left
    > [email protected]: I already said id hold it
    > Dean: so ill give u 500 for it next week ?
    > [email protected]: N nice accusation...
    > Dean: who bought the rol ?
    > [email protected]: How did u get that I told people u sold +9 stuff
    > [email protected]: Lol
    > [email protected]: That was hilarious =P
    > Dean: nvm
    > Dean: sell me the rol next week ok ?
    > [email protected]: If the buyer flakes out ill let u know
    > Dean: well who is it so i can talk to them
    > Dean: if its reeb hes gonna get fucked anyway
    > ---------------------- 4:14 pm ----------------------
    > [email protected]: Its not reeb
    > [email protected]: So how's he gona fuked hm?
    > Dean: i told deborah about his chitins 9, told her he anvil bugged them,
    > said she'll do something soon if not this week
    > Dean: trust me dude, im pissed as fuck u sold them to that scum bag
    > [email protected]: Mmhmmm
    > [email protected]: So why r u lying about that
    > [email protected]: So low of u
    > Dean: why would i lie about it? you'll see when jay PMs u about the
    > chitins 9
    > Dean: dont worry brother
    > Dean: ive gone a very long way to get this done
    > [email protected]: Mmhmm
    > [email protected]: U know he didn't anvil bug it
    > Dean: but ill cya around man, take care, i know he didnt, but i dont
    > like him, and i dont like what you did, so im taking care of it
    > Dean: [email protected] signed out at 4:19 pm.

Oh and your last snippet below dean I am going to see if I can change that up for yah, sometimes yah just have to get your hands dirty eh hoser?

Dean says:
    well, like i always said and always will agree, if it doesnt affect real life with me, i dont care what anyone says about me

I think the references to Deborah aka Saphyr aka Mahine are not real I think he is throwing that in there to confuse people I know Deborah she does not give otu items and is not stupid enough to be involved with some 19 year old kid she is in her 30's with two kids and is a decent person, I think he is saying Deborahs name to throw people off his real connection.

Its almost time to go visit my little friend over in Surrey I may just have to hope the ferry and go visit old Deanner for a little face time with this misguided youth, kinda in Tswassen anyway for thanksgiving coming up and since I have your address maybe we can go for a beer and chat.

PS: I have contacted Deborah about this, I have not spoken to her in a year but I just dont see her being involved in this but sent of some messages to her anyway as this looks like it totally out of control.

lmao! its closer from richmond hahaha >=O wow tsawassen!! so far haha!! theres no good food there btw! ooo isnt it midterm season @ bcit too?

hmm, seems like every1 is hatin on dean >=OOOOOOOOOOOO what are happenend? Oo"

draviste

lmao! its closer from richmond hahaha >=O wow tsawassen!! so far haha!! theres no good food there btw! ooo isnt it midterm season @ bcit too?
    hmm, seems like every1 is hatin on dean >=OOOOOOOOOOOO what are happenend? Oo"[/b]
    I dont know why we are hating on dean oh wait he has flooded pathos with +9's for usd, has access to a gm account and is threating decent people like reeb to have his items deleted, yeah thats why we are hating on this punk I dont like my former minions growing a set than cutting me out of the loop lols.

I dont know why we are hating on dean oh wait he has flooded pathos with +9's for usd, has access to a gm account and is threating decent people like reeb to have his items deleted, yeah thats why we are hating on this punk I dont like my former minions growing a set than cutting me out of the loop lols.[/b]
    ohhhhhh so all the rumours back then are true? Oo"

draviste

here is another snippet for your reading pleasure.

Jess says:
    but whats wrong with the armor that reeb bought is it duped or gm item or something to be deleted
    Dean says:
    gm item, but they are only supposed to be on the person who its sold to, all the item IDs are written down and if they dont match the character IDs usually on next maintenance they will get deleted
    Jess says:
    ooo i see so people can't resale them if they decide to quite or something
    Dean says:
    exactly
    Jess says:
    how do they get money back on it sell it back to a gm or ask a gm about something like that bc thats kindda unfair in a way but a good way to keep things locked, i mean i see somepeople swape and use gm items from other players
    Dean says:
    some items arent GM made on pathos, it looks like it is, but it isnt, most of them were anvil bugged
    Jess says:
    oo well ay i told reeb about it, i just think its a little unfair if people paid real money for it i know its no leagel to pay money for game items but i'd be pissed if i did and something happened to me like that
    Jess says:
    well take care dean, i wish the best for ya and everything.
    Dean says:
    later jess

ohhhhhh so all the rumours back then are true? Oo"[/b]
    wow we got an all lower mainland / vancouver island thing going on here nice oh btw if yah grow em a little larger dean o twawassen is not that far from surrey, come get your big ass some

ko_armageddon

wow, im kinda lost for words here...first the guy pulls a fast scam over on me about buying holmzis md9... now i make some trades and hes gonna get his gm friends after me because hes not happy about it. im the scumbag? whats it going to take for someone to do something about this guy??? how many posts about him and how many chat logs does it take? seems dean thinks he has the server in his pocket. i guess keep making up lies and do what you have to do dean, whatever makes you feel better about yourself....ive done nothing wrong. im glad people are getting to see your true colors now....i guess we can thank you for that

draviste

wow, im kinda lost for words here...first the guy pulls a fast scam over on me about buying holmzis md9... now i make some trades and hes gonna get his gm friends after me because hes not happy about it. im the scumbag? whats it going to take for someone to do something about this guy??? how many posts about him and how many chat logs does it take? seems dean thinks he has the server in his pocket. i guess keep making up lies and do what you have to do dean, whatever makes you feel better about yourself....ive done nothing wrong. im glad people are getting to see your true colors now....i guess we can thank you for that[/b]
    Well k2 needs to step up if item rentals from gm's is the new thing than make everyone have a chance to rent out items not just a select few its sounds like they have something going on were you can get an item from a gm but you cannot trade it.

wow we got an all lower mainland / vancouver island thing going on here nice oh btw if yah grow em a little larger dean o twawassen is not that far from surrey, come get your big ass some [/b]
    hahaha lmao yeah xD too bad kev quit haha xD

Pwnt nothing more to say

ING

pfffffffff, ehhh aq

draviste

So I contacted Deborah asking what the hell is going on this is not like you I cant believe you would be involved in something like this and she replied with the following.

Subject: RE: Heya

OMG HI!

Well this is hilarious .... since i have not worked for K2 in MONTHS. I am not an emp...

c u on war

D

So as I thought the whole Deborah reference by Dean is not in actuallity reality it is as I thought some Indian gm or the dude is simply pychotic and having himself some fun with the rubes.

This is more fun than the game

lmao akutee you are in SFU?

draviste

lmao akutee you are in SFU?[/b]
    Dean apparently was at BCIT but dropped out to play games. We need a BC corner section so all the hoseheads can talk hockey beer and pot

BC = Dota heaven.

If I was in BCIT i would drop out to play games as well.

college sucks unless it is co-op

TheBloodyBeast

I knew it!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast