Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

dont trust mammlea2

This is a discussion on dont trust mammlea2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; As you can see I don't really post here even though I have played KO for 3 years. Seeing the ...
Page: 2

Stormymaiden

As you can see I don't really post here even though I have played KO for 3 years. Seeing the crap that was getting posted re this and other scammers I thought a gentle reminder is called for.

Firstly, being scammed blows big time having been there myself. However, KO is only a game but when people involve real money you open Pandora’s box and invite a multitude of scum sucking low life who prey on peoples desires for a better gear.

But regardless of what a scammer has allegedly done, scammed or stolen this site is not the place to seek revenge, reparations or reprisals. Yes, post the persons nickname, non-personal email or msn account etc to warn other players. However, posting personal information about an individual is foolish, dangerous and depending on the privacy laws of the person’s country and those of the country this forum is hosted in posting such information may ultimately be illegal. Individuals who post personal information about another who allegedly scammed may end up culpable both civilly and criminally. Escalating the issue with posts which include threats of violence may lead to more serious repercussions both for the individual and the persons running this site.

My suggestion is, seek action through paypal and if the both parties live in the same state, country etc then approach local authorities.

Good Luck
    "It’s only a game"

mammlea2

Why dont you tell the true story Jeff, I never did the chargeback:

Undefeated got a mail from paypal, They told they were doing an investigation and placing a hold on the funds. The hold was not lifted because Jeff didnt provide evidence that the virtual item was delivered or that paypal dont allow selling virtual items. Not my problem. I DONT HAVE THE MONEY. AS A MATTER OF FACT MY ACCOUNT IS STILL NEGATIVE THX TO JROSS. I logged into my paypal and guess what, there was no button to RESOLVE or take action only view the status, so nothing i can do there

THIS IS THE EMAIL FROM PAYPAL:

Dear JEFF One of the benefits of using PayPal is that we make every effort to alertyou to potentially problematic transactions. Our goal is to help you makesound business decisions. From time to time, we request additional information about PayPal payments.This is a security measure meant to protect you from problem transactions. We would like to learn more about this transaction. Please log in to yourPayPal account and provide some information. We strongly advise that you not ship the item until our investigation iscomplete. If you have already shipped the item, please log in and let usknow where you shipped it. We have placed a temporary hold on the funds until the investigation is complete.

-----------------------------------Transaction Details-----------------------------------
    Transaction Date: xxxxxxx
    Transaction Amount: -$xxx.xx USD
    Your Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Buyer's Transaction ID: xxxxxxxxx
    Case Number: xxxxxxxx
    Buyer's Name: xxxxxxxx
    Buyer's Email: xxxxxxxxx
    Response deadline: xxxxxx
    Log in to your PayPal Account. Sincerely,PayPal Please do not reply to this email. This mailbox is not monitored and youwill not receive a response. For assistance, log in to your PayPal accountand click the Help link located in the top right corner of any page. Ifyour inquiry is regarding a claim, log in to your PayPal account and go tothe Resolution Center. ---------------------------------------------------------------- PayPal Email ID XXXX[/b]

IM NOT GONNA BOTHER WITH THIS TOPIC, ILL ASK AN ADMIN TO LOOK INTO IT AND BAN ME OR CLOSE IT

sexy Owa

Undefeated got a mail from paypal, They told they were doing an investigation and placing a hold on the funds. The hold was not lifted because Jeff didnt provide evidence that the virtual item was delivered or that paypal dont allow selling virtual items. Not my problem. I DONT HAVE THE MONEY. AS A MATTER OF FACT MY ACCOUNT IS STILL NEGATIVE THX TO JROSS. I logged into my paypal and guess what, there was no button to RESOLVE or take action only view the status, so nothing i can do there

IM NOT GONNA BOTHER WITH THIS TOPIC, ILL ASK AN ADMIN TO LOOK INTO IT AND BAN ME OR CLOSE IT[/b]
    that "paypal" message has very bad grammer never knew they were so un professional

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

If what mammlea2 said its true, then he would get the money on his bank account back in 5-7 business days.
    Happened to me when i sold it to one guy in turkey (yes paypal WORKS, for turks).
    The guy got the money back on his account, veryfied his paypal account, and sent me the money again. Without any problems.

Hes no scammer! I think its stonecoldkillah that try to become a part of the CSI Mýamý or NEW YÅK! And im glad the info u just posted isnt the right since u commited a crime against some law probably when u hang him out totaly innocent on a internet forum! I can paint u an item u can print out and put on your wall of the item u get happy then?

Boyce

wtf?

Never seen mamamela scam anyone before either.. So i think its Stolecoldkillah that has some problems instead maybe some cc fraud? or something since paypal is holding your funds.

But then again dunno 100%

spab

have to say this
    if you wanna send interpol anywhere, which is really funny cuz only kids say stuff like oh man im gonna send police against you and i will come after you chase you down and let you die like a pig, but the point is, selling items for usd is illegal same as buyin them.... so if they do scam you from usd if we wanna use an example its like when some1 will steal money when youre selling drugs, i know its a bit over over over but the show my point i think its good enough
    so you get scammed for usd->say it, bann that asshole but stop sending interpol it gives you image of geek at the age of 1O-

Banned

THIS IS HIS ADDRESS
    Shipping Address:
    CHRISTIAN MONTOYA
    1828 Industrial Blvd.
    Industrial Park
    Eagle Pass, Texas
    Mexico
    Christian, last message to u, u got 24 hours to reply or il do the same thing knux was going to do. i still got all the convos from our email convos and the same email u sent to me and paypal, so if u don't answer within the next 24 hours, get ready to get a little call from the ( international police ). remember, u didn't just scam me , u also scammed shox and in our deal u also said u recieved the item.
    24 hours buddy, make sure to reply before u get into more shit, usd shit worth this much is not a joke.
    nice just noticed the address is fake, another pointer im sure paypal and the cops will notice, dont wry man, not hard to track u down.[/b]

Paypal does nothing about fake addresses. I got charged back by a dude with fucking SHERLOCK HOLMES'S ADDRESS. And i got nothing back.

Banned

Paypal does nothing about fake addresses. I got charged back by a dude with fucking SHERLOCK HOLMES'S ADDRESS. And i got nothing back.[/b]

Sorry but I find this extremely funny.

ISeeYouPee

well he is a scammer so fuk him...he should be banned. anyways if nothing can happen why wont we all just start scamming?

TOYSOLDIER_

have to say this
    if you wanna send interpol anywhere, which is really funny cuz only kids say stuff like oh man im gonna send police against you and i will come after you chase you down and let you die like a pig, but the point is, selling items for usd is illegal same as buyin them.... so if they do scam you from usd if we wanna use an example its like when some1 will steal money when youre selling drugs, i know its a bit over over over but the show my point i think its good enough
    so you get scammed for usd->say it, bann that asshole but stop sending interpol it gives you image of geek at the age of 1O-[/b]
    stoncold is only 14 wtf u expect man?

Paypal does nothing about fake addresses. I got charged back by a dude with fucking SHERLOCK HOLMES'S ADDRESS. And i got nothing back.[/b]
    rofl sherlock holmes??

>AppleSauce<

sherlock holme's address as in of Scotland yard??? :lol:

killer2675

umm ive done several USD trades with StoneColdKillah hes a gg( got items within 30mins of payment)....

mammlea faggget or w/e is the scammer charging back on people.. and just b/c jross did it to u doesnt mean u do it to others prick monkey

Banned

IM NOT GONNA BOTHER WITH THIS TOPIC, ILL ASK AN ADMIN TO LOOK INTO IT AND BAN ME OR CLOSE IT[/b]
    screenshot it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast