Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

dont trust mammlea2

This is a discussion on dont trust mammlea2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; stoncold is only 14 wtf u expect man? rofl sherlock holmes??[/b] oh hes 14, damn then hes some problem, cuz ...
Page: 3

spab

stoncold is only 14 wtf u expect man?
    rofl sherlock holmes??[/b]
    oh hes 14, damn then hes some problem, cuz in this age you should have a brain :lol:

Boyce

Never seen mamamela scam anyone before either.. So i think its Stolecoldkillah that has some problems instead maybe some cc fraud? or something since paypal is holding your funds.

But then again dunno 100%[/b]
    Stonecoldkillah is 100% trustable as a in game ko player, and with USD sales, many people can vouch for him and he has done many trades with no problem.

Paypal does nothing about fake addresses. I got charged back by a dude with fucking SHERLOCK HOLMES'S ADDRESS. And i got nothing back.[/b]
    Pretty funny , but it sucks you got scammed

stoncold is only 14 wtf u expect man?
    rofl sherlock holmes??[/b]
    k bud stfu prick

screenshot it.[/b]
    Please do.

oh hes 14, damn then hes some problem, cuz in this age you should have a brain :lol:[/b]
    no hes not 14

Banned

oh hes 14, damn then hes some problem, cuz in this age you should have a brain :lol:[/b]
    Please demonstrate where Jeff made a mistake in his dealing of this transaction?

Jason269

Jeff didnt make no mistake. The guy sent Jeff 400$ through his paypal. Jeff logged on gave him the MD+9. Few weeks or something later, he got charged back, if the money is already in Jeffs account paypal wouldnt automatically just take it out due to problems they have because the transaction is clear. but ofc mammlea2 charged back after weeks having the MD+9

Banned

Jeff didnt make no mistake. The guy sent Jeff 400$ through his paypal. Jeff logged on gave him the MD+9. Few weeks or something later, he got charged back, if the money is already in Jeffs account paypal wouldnt automatically just take it out due to problems they have because the transaction is clear. but ofc mammlea2 charged back after weeks having the MD+9[/b]

+1

sexy Owa

+1[/b]
    +2 :/ im not even sure why this mammlea2 is still on this forum... probably made another ID by now h34r:

Stonecold is not 100% when it comes to legit..

<3 kayah, RW!

Banned

unfortunately it&#39;s true. mammlea did scam him. and

1. he&#39;s not 14 sorry.

2. he didnt screw up the trade. why would it screw up after weeks of being completely perfect?

3.jesse NO ONE. and i mean NO ONE (this includes myself) is COMPLETELY legit so why would that matter?

ISeeYouPee

STONECOLD is 100% legit.....he didnt fuk up anything
    he is not 14 so stfu and get a fucking life you pricks.
    now lets see. mammlea is noob scamming peace of shit that needs to give back 400$ ...ffs
    scammers these days

Richie

Stonecoldkillah is 100% trustable as a in game ko player, and with USD sales, many people can vouch for him and he has done many trades with no problem.

no hes not 14~~~~~not exactly far off...[/b]
    ~~~~~~BULSHIT!!

Stonecold is not 100% when it comes to legit..

<3 kayah, RW![/b]
    But if u have 20 small minded children, running around after you...u become what they believe...and in this case today, its not superman..its being legit

This "KO God, to children" scammed his ass off in cypher, macroed his lvls and brainwashed children since summer 05
    Its ok tho...his adopted children will coma runnin ans holas out ho well he makes them squeel, and everything will be aight!

Sorry but I find this extremely funny.[/b]
    me too

Boyce

up

down

Boyce

up!

Sie and where are JROSS? cuz stonecoldkillah and all undestructablezz... clan knows he buy a sag4 and scam the real owner i mean christian whit ROLīs and shits like that when christian recover the char JROSS make a charge back and block christian paypal the next all knows ....

interpool?? pffff maeby stonecoldkillah havent 14 years but thinks as one of two years <_<

an shox or masturbedkillah or or whatever Sie pls

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast