Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

dont trust mammlea2

This is a discussion on dont trust mammlea2 within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Am i Jross? Lol Stfu i wont reply to you, hes a scammer, and thats the bottom line....
Page: 4

Boyce

Am i Jross? Lol
    Stfu i wont reply to you, hes a scammer, and thats the bottom line.

down[/b]
    From Side to side!

Sie and where are JROSS? cuz stonecoldkillah and all undestructablezz... clan knows he buy a sag4 and scam the real owner i mean christian whit ROLīs and shits like that when christian recover the char JROSS make a charge back and block christian paypal the next all knows ....

interpool?? pffff maeby stonecoldkillah havent 14 years but thinks as one of two years <_<

an shox or masturbedkillah or or whatever Sie pls[/b]

Just because someone rapes your mom, you rape some other random person&#39;s mom?

nice logic?

Am i Jross? Lol
    Stfu i wont reply to you, hes a scammer, and thats the bottom line.[/b]
    if u are the gay JROSS u know the true or why u dont show ur paypal history? cuz there show ur charge back to christia.
    u are relly pathetic buy humans and orcs accīs in ronark and all ppl still hate u for noob

if stonecoldkillah still play whit fags like u i hope other ppl scam him like u scam christian or u dont remember when u scam the ROLīs and EMEīs and other shits from his letters? u buy a char whit some items and take others charge back christian when he recover the acc and block the chris paypal, for that reason stonecoldkillah cant take the chris money .. in other words u have the stonecolkillah money dont be gay <_<

and akutee nice comment i know u? or offense u? pfff

play whit scamers and be scamed.... in this case for ur "friends"

stefann

God damn 400$ fucking scamer

Boyce

Im not jross... i dno why you dont understand that. His ko4life account was banned, idc about him.
    Anyways, you seem to keep talking about stonecold and jross. But what about ur stupid buddy? Can you say hes not a scammer? bb.

ya my bad ok u not are JROSS but not is Chris fault he never charge back the paypal acc he only recover the acc and JROSS make the charge back if u dont know when this happend ur paypal acc blocked and charge back ur last transactions in this case the Stonecoldkillah transaction and ovbiusly he dont gona pay 800USD for 1 item if JROSS acc has been banned from ko4life is for some reson

and yes i can say hes not a scamer or stupid i play whit him in Ares and now in Ronark and always he gave me back the items as me to him

OktThnxBB

Boyce

He took mine and stonecolds items, without paying the money=scam. BB.

ya my bad ok u not are JROSS but not is Chris fault he never charge back the paypal acc he only recover the acc and JROSS make the charge back if u dont know when this happend ur paypal acc blocked and charge back ur last transactions in this case the Stonecoldkillah transaction and ovbiusly he dont gona pay 800USD for 1 item if JROSS acc has been banned from ko4life is for some reson

and yes i can say hes not a scamer or stupid i play whit him in Ares and now in Ronark and always he gave me back the items as me to him

OktThnxBB[/b]

just because hes friends with you, and doesnt take your items, doesnt mean that he doesnt scam other people.

even thieves are honest to their friends.

just because hes friends with you, and doesnt take your items, doesnt mean that he doesnt scam other people.

even thieves are honest to their friends.[/b]
    i suppose he scam u something for talk about chris to that way ....

he dont scam nothing, JROSS charge back he paypal acc and block chris acc and charge back the last transactions thats all

he pay Jross charge back = Chris paypal acc charge back too = no scam

Thnx BB

he dont scam nothing, JROSS charge back he paypal acc and block chris acc and charge back the last transactions thats all

Thnx BB[/b]
    you really dont make sense................

like... wtf are you trying to say? someone scams him, so then he scams someone else to get back his money?

Thnx BB[/b]
    this kid is the biggest retard on forums <_< and yeh mamela2 is scammer... i dont think all these ppls would be lyin lol, and just coz ur his friend it makes him not scammer ? okbb

Boyce

GM BANNED PLS!

Boyce

up

EastonLemon

Paypal does nothing about fake addresses. I got charged back by a dude with fucking SHERLOCK HOLMES&#39;S ADDRESS. And i got nothing back.[/b]
    i lold outloud. amazing

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast