Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Dorpwn

This is a discussion on Dorpwn within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i remember in the old days of ko people would be banned for walking onto the sundries area of delos ...
Page: 6

redfieldTnT

i remember in the old days of ko people would be banned for walking onto the sundries

area of delos castle side

because the bug where when u walk up to the abyss door u fall inside it

and the gm would bann people during csw only for this bug.

still alot of people use hacks to this day and because they dont get banned
    u think u can go download hacks and use them and just because not everyone was banned for using hacks glitching jingling bug abuse u can do it cause the gm's forgot about it

and yes the gm did publicly say these are bugs that should not be abused

just because the gm diddnt say

the tree's in cz
    the abyss walls
    the jail door
    the enemy warder door

its a bug u are abusing it u know ur doing it u (edit he) like to abuse bugs

dorpwn

i dont need ur respect, i dont even know who r u
    the people i care about respect me and this topic will not descrease their respect to me

Originally posted by Hostage
    No need to argue? Yes, there is a reason to argue. I find it to be a bug. Therefore I feel he's bug abusing. I sure as hell couldnt get in that tree to kill him. I'm not asking for a ban here. I just want everyone to be warned. I've known him since KO days, he's an old player. Now, I have no respect for him. Nor am I asking for an apology. I could care less if he posted at all. But I refuse to let people sit there and act like it's no big deal. If my party had done that, there would be drama everywhere.

I do have a reason to call him a cheater. I dont need someone elses opnion on it. I know what I saw.

You dont go outside and cut holes down the center of your trees do you? Because I've never been able to fit a group of 8 people inside a tree before. *<_< *

But keep your strategy, go ahead and sit in that tree, Keep tp'ing your party. I'll gladly take your NP's. * *

And he knew it was a bug. If you can sit there and say people abuse bugs like in the abyss. It's no different than if he was in CZ, sitting inside a tree.

Do I need to keep going? Cmon, keep telling me he's not a cheater. *:angry:
    hmmm you said theres a reason to argue... Again, what are you

arguing about?
    The fact he was in the tree? we know that answer...
    The fact its a bug? Well, i saw no proof of that, so im not gonna side w/ anyone here since THERE ARE NO FACTS ABOUT THIS.
    So whats left? Still goin at the point that its a bug? wheres your arguement? "I belive its a bug and i dont care what anyone else says!"... hardly any point there...

Bout the fact you couldent get in that tree to kill him... know what? i cant run as fast as the athleats in the olympics, so there must be something fishy there... hmm maybe steroides or what not, right? it cant be that i cant do something other people can...
    Now to a more game oriented analogy... lets look at comboes... so many ppl dunno how to combo... does that make it illegal?

You say you dont have any intention to ban him... I got a different impression... maybe it was just me though...

I didnt act like its no big deal, but i certainly dont think you should hang him for this offense...

Bout the fact you say you had a reason to call him a cheater, when you call people offensive names in public (cheater in this case), those people tend to get hurt. Now lets say this will turn out not to be a bug...
    As you said youre not a GM and you dont make the rules...
    So the answer might be otherwise then the one you have in mind.
    Also, dont you think this is a minor offense to say the least? Cant you belive he has done this w/o the knowledge its a bug?

If he did do it while knowing its a bug, THEN hes a cheater.

Bout the tree comment...
    1) You never know
    2) Dont see exactly where your goin here, as this is a game, and i dont go out in real life assaulting people with weapons either (as i do in the game) :P

The next comment, i dont know how you would like me to respond to either... If youre mentioning the fact youre better then him, good for you... Cause as you probably noticed, i wrote that if its a bug he should not repeat the act again (IMO).

Bout the next comment, i will say this... I dont know what you understood from what he said, but as far as i saw, he didnt acctually say he knew its a bug...

Now, again, im not saying hes not a cheater... im not saying hes a cheater either... But i dont think that theres any reason to call him that even IF what he did is bug abuse...

As i see it, he probably didnt even mean to bug... He probably did it innocently thinking he was helping his party... Dont you think you should cut him some slack? After all, he hasnt done half the things other people have, and he has only done it once... And im sure hes willing to promise he wont do it again.

Hostage

Originally posted by dorpwn
    i dont need ur respect, i dont even know who r u
    the people i care about respect me and this topic will not descrease their respect to me
    Your right, you dont need my respect. But I'm telling you, that you lost it when you did this. You dont need to know me. I dont care for people who act like you. This topic wasn't made to make you lose respect. It was made to ask you how the inside of the tree looked.

If you wanna be a dick about it, go right ahead. You're still a bug abuser when it's all said and done.

The fraps is on my home computer. I'll post it for people when I get home.

dorpwn

im not sure why u wanna waste ur time posting fraps after i admit i did it

Dor, lots of people were banned for the abyss bug a long time ago, i dunno about recently since i've quit, dunno how Mahina/Kotoko/whoever is doing on diez atm. I'm sure Devile himself banned some "wall buggers" as well as Jess, mod3m (Ambiate), Halcyon (old school B)) etc.

Hostage

People like artemise dont/wont understand until they see it. I bitch because you make a topic like http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=23696 and yet you sit there and admit to cheating. Yes, you just did it again, admitted to cheating. I cant stand cheaters, hence the reason I will post my proof.

Artemise: Watching him TP his whole party into the tree after my party had killed theirs. Then killing them off again. Realizing they are being TP'd into a spot I cant attack from without running somewhere and glitching the map - would be a bug to me. I never said I didnt care what anyone else said. If I didnt I would have waited til I had the chance to post my proof. If I wanted him banned I woulda sent the fraps into customer support and see'n what they had to say. Are you one of those people who thinks it's ok to TP people through Jail doors? or Warder doors? I'd hope not. But i've seen people do it. They are lucky I didnt have proof. Or else I'd do the same exact thing.

The "combo" has been discussed MANY MANY times. In the end, guess what? K2 declared it legal. As for your other story.. Well, thats common sense. They are different people/different builds, of course they can run faster than you if your 600 pounds overweight. (im not saying you are, i'm giving you an example).

I have no powers to do anything. I have yet to post my proof. Does it look like I want him banned that bad? No.

Dorpwn isn't an idiot. He knows what he did.

I didnt say I was better than him. But I HIGHLY doubt his party could have overtaken mine. And considering he had to TP his party to a "safe spot", he still managed to wind up in town. -_- And thats not to mention the fact Oblivion was also there exping. :lol:

hmmm, wont/dont understand what, if i may ask?

Why would you say thats glitching? i personally dont know whats the exact definition of glitching, so im not sure why you define walking regularly as glitching... Also my point was IF THERE IS SOMETHING YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO DO __LEGITIMATELY___ IT DOESNT MEAN OTHER PEOPLE DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT LEGITMATELY.

"One of those ... doors " - Like i said, i dont take any position bout anything... If i did, you wouldve been the first to know... BTW, EVEN IF I DID THINK IT WAS OK FOR PEOPLE TO USE THAT BUG, THAT IS NOT BANNABLE... ONLY ACCTUALLY COMMITING THE ACT IS BANNABLE... (thats why i dont get why it bothers you so much for me to have a curtain opinion (such as the one that that bug should be legalized or what not (and im not saying thats my opinion))

"The ... exanple":
    OK THEN, THEN WHY ARE YOU SAYING IT MUST BE A BUG WHEN HE CAN GET IN THE TREE AND YOU CANT??
    AS YOU NOTICED WARRIORS ARE LARGER THEN MAGES... MAYBE THERES ONLY ROOM FOR A MAGE IN THERE, OR MAYBE YOUR WARRIOR JUST WEIGHES 600 POUNDS AND JUST CANT SQUEEZE IN THERE (im not saying he is, im giving you an example).

Like i said, ___ I ___ got that impression... Didnt state that as a fact so no reason to get defensive.

Ok, so whats the explaining for? Where were you goin with that comment?

redfieldTnT

just post the fraps

and to devile get this faggot banned

and change his whole turn your head view about cheating.

dorpwn

plsssss dont call me a faggot u realy insult me i dont know what i will do now... maybe ill go cry

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-dorpwn
    combo is also a bug.. minor heal with ctrl is also a bug
    yet i see so many noobie rogues using that ctrl minor
    Last time I checked, Combo was legal in all KO servers of the world. Minor heal with ctrl is not baneable afaik.

But glitching inside trees to get NPs? Aint that NP reset or ban? I think LuckyDuck got banned for glitching inside a structure at war?

Hey Hostage, mind passing a SS of this? Time to report a CHEATER.[/b]
    owned!
    it be funny if he gets a 30day ban, Np reset, and a decrease of 5 lvls :P :P :P :P

that would suck.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19167

most ironic fuckin shit ever.

a scammer defending a cheater in a cheater's thread. lol.

Originally posted by SotongPoo
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=19167

most ironic fuckin shit ever.

a scammer defending a cheater in a cheater's thread. lol.

LOL poopoo just owned you!

Now watch me own him...

MY NAME IS

ARTEMIS____E____
    not artemiss

Artemiss- human priest or sumth
    Artemise- Orc BP...

IF ANY 1 WANNA CLAIM THAT I SCAMMED HIM AT ANYTHING PLEASE STEP FORWARD!

SO PLEASE DONT CALL ME A SCAMMER...

OH AND BTW... AS IT SEEMS I HAVENT BEEN CLEAR ENOUGH ON THIS... I AM NOT DEFENDING HIM

I AM JUST SAYING THERES A CHANCE THATS NOT A BUG. AND THAT IF IT IS, THERES NO REASON TO GET SO AGGRESSIVE, AS PEOPLE MAKE MISTAKES... IM SURE EVEN YOU MADE SOME IN YOUR LIFE.

1)Artemise and Artemiss are diffrent ppl
    make sure you know what you talk about before you go accusing ppl
    2)Hostage ive seen you sell items for usd, is that bannable? ive seen devile do it too, and phantom and many known guys

what im sayin, if every little thing was bannable, not many players would remain in this game.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast