Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Dorpwn

This is a discussion on Dorpwn within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Zzz... So ban me with your proof....
Page: 9

Hostage

Zzz... So ban me with your proof.

liquidkk

did i say i want some1 to get banned?
    i just said before u talk on others look at urself
    maybe he use "tree bug" but u r usd dealer i wont compere this but just wanted
    to show u arnt better then any1 else

Hostage

You came to MY topic and told me how I was violating rules. You dont think I know this? I had to sit here and debate with people on how this forum will act when it comes to USD trades. I have my views on it, as well as everyone else. To me, abusing a bug ingame is 10x worse than selling/buying for USD. Back before people started flipping out about USD trades and the TOS. You had a slim to no chance in finding ANY high class item without buying it for USD. So you know what I did, Sold for USD, and bought items ingame. Yeah yeah yeah, thats how it goes. If you think thats worthy of a ban, then thats your own problem.

And I see myself fine btw, I know what I do, I'll take my punishment if it comes. :rollseyes: . I dont see myself sitting in tree's though. And thats what your NOT understanding.

Now get out of my topic and make a new one if you want to continue this.

liquidkk

its not about how and why u make deals with usd
    u make usd deal cause others using ingame bugs?
    maybe ill start macro because others ks me? will it be fine? i dont think so
    ah and i got all my items wo buying anything for usd
    and i had and have nice stuff
    we's roc drs chitins +8 rap+8 .... and dorpwn too he have 25dd hat for paper and ib..

Hostage

Originally posted by liquidkk
    u make usd deal cause others using ingame bugs? *
    maybe ill start macro because others ks me? will it be fine? i dont think so

Yes, I made a usd deal because others use ingame bugs. <_<

Hostage

ah and i got all my items wo buying anything for usd
    and i had and have nice stuff
    we's roc drs chitins +8 rap+8 .... and dorpwn too he have 25dd hat for paper and ib..
    See, I dont feel like I've boughten anything for USD when it's all said and done. I have 4 ready to play chars - all fully equipped. My warrior probably has more stuff on it than both your chars combined. Playing for so long and finding the right deals to gain the right items has paid off. I buy prem, and thats about the only cash I spend on this game. Everything else is profit. Yet, at the end of the day, I could care less that he gave me free NP's. So, You win. I give up. Go ahead. Let Dorpwn sit in the fucking tree. TP your party back over and over again. I'll continue to be there and take everyone down. It's only NP's.

u make usd deal cause others using ingame bugs? *

wtf was that sentence?????

i have a confused look on my face right about now....

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789