Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Oddball, Legend1492 scammers

This is a discussion on Oddball, Legend1492 scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Proofos and stuffs are along the posts...
Page: 1

Where the time goes fast, but everything is slow

Proofos and stuffs are along the posts

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i saw him some days ago, hes orc and speaks english he had no clan...
    more infos i dont have sry baba
    edit:
    i remember he was selling alot krowaz items btw

i saw him some days ago, hes orc and speaks english he had no clan...
    more infos i dont have sry baba
    edit:
    i remember he was selling alot krowaz items btw[/b]
    i had the most krowaz items in pathos. and there is no one in pathos that can match my items. all those items uve seen are mine and have been scammed from me. thanks to a k2 gm and a player known by the gm. it was a perfect scam. thats all you guys need to know. no more information will be given on this forum. i have no one to blame but me, me and only me. im sorry for my friends that ive attracted attention to because of all this. if u guys wana know the truth about +9 items and where they are from etc, pm me [email protected] i will help dismantle ko till i get banned

DOOOOM

wawh

i had the most krowaz items in pathos. and there is no one in pathos that can match my items. all those items uve seen are mine and have been scammed from me. thanks to a k2 gm and a player known by the gm. it was a perfect scam. thats all you guys need to know. no more information will be given on this forum. i have no one to blame but me, me and only me. im sorry for my friends that ive attracted attention to because of all this. if u guys wana know the truth about +9 items and where they are from etc, pm me [email protected] i will help dismantle ko till i get banned[/b]
    if you really got some information please share it with the public

as for gm helping him, i doubt it, dont think gms are allowed to have connection with people that actuelly play

"cant" doesnt mean taht they dont ........ and ye the guy got help from someone inside k2

TigerTodd

hmmmmmm bump like to here the rest of this 1 :/

too bad i dont save convos but now i regret it. i gave my items to that guy that i trusted and said that he would give it to the "gm" aka RIP. rip told me she was going to take it out of his account and fix them. she told me not to log my accounts for 24 hours and that she will hold on to my items. next thing i know, i see my items being traded off in moradon and guess from who, the person that i gave the items to. this is why i was told not to log for 24 hours so the items can be taken out and also my lvl 80 priest. it was a duo scam. done by the guy himself with the help of RIP. i duno they probably made arrangements for him to pay her to pretend like she took my items but all this time he had them and was trading them off in moradon. i have turk friends telling me that, that person was selling them items that was 100% similar to the items on my warrior and there is no player in pathos that has my items even if they tried. well its all over and i cant get my items back. i wont start a war against people i cant win against. lets face it, i made a foolish mistake by trusting people specially someone who works for k2 (RIP). all of a sudden she stopped pming me in msn because she knows that i know what happened. what can i say, shit happens to the best of us. i have ss of turks telling me that person is selling my items to them for money. but i wont post anything that wont get me anywhere, unless theres a real gm out here somewhere who can actually and will do something about it.

Shane1911

dont think gms are allowed to have connection with people that actuelly play[/b]

Uhhh, yeah...OK.

Just because you rarely see them on line, doesn't mean they don't have "connections" with people who play.

TigerTodd

hmmm corruption is every where i guess but like you say you cant fight a loosing battle.........but i think you should at least try

hmmm corruption is every where i guess but like you say you cant fight a loosing battle.........but i think you should at least try [/b]
    even if he dont, i will start it as soon as i get home and a few more screenshots

angelsdream

really sad to hear that allen, pm me on msn when you get on

TigerTodd

even if he dont, i will start it as soon as i get home and a few more screenshots[/b]

+1

draviste

One question, how is it a perfect scam if you gave out your user names and password to someone on msn? Any real GM does not need your info to log into your account.

If you have dealings with shaddy characters buying items off of whoever down at k2 than yeah your probably going to get scammed at some point whether your a good guy or bad guy its all about $$$$, if you can pay some one inside to be the best than the next jack ball can come along and do the same to take you out. So if you choose to deal with these kinds of people than no crying when you get scammed you knew what you were doing and the people you were involved with. I heard through the Turkish grapvine who did it, I loled as it was who I expected the usual culprits, they always work in pairs eh, and you know em and there aint a damn thing you can do about it withought real k2 connections, not the janitor sweeping out the back offices.

I think you just got played by Bonnie and Clyde.

Word of caution a real gm use's "tools" to view and edit accounts all they need is in game nick and can access the account, so if someone says there a gm and asks for login info its a scam.

TigerTodd

bump for updates

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast