Dragonaire= Scammer

This is a discussion on Dragonaire= Scammer within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i sold dragonaire his account and he tells me he will give me SH+6 and 9 valk helms... He was ...
Page: 1

kyle1111

i sold dragonaire his account and he tells me he will give me SH+6 and 9 valk helms... He was clannie so i said ok, Thinking he was lieable. he give me SH+6 and says Valks are untradeable so i would have to wait 24 hrs. i wait 24 hrs he is no where to be seen. Finally he tells me he wont give rest of items cause he cant change ip. I checked on it and u can only change ip once a month w/o prem, so he talked me into buying him prem. I bought him 30 day Gold and then once again he logs on and directly off. I then realised i had been scammed. He is Currently in clan volts and leader also is supporting a hacker, and in my eyes it is just as bad as scamming me, Therefore i quit alliance with VoltS and will have nothing to do with them. If you see him Msg him, and yell at him. He will try to denie it all but leader of Volts herd it all in alliance chat. But still says" I will not ban him until he scamms me", that is bull crap. Leader of Volts is out for him self. I have Ucantseeme of clan volts as witness of it all so there should be no issues, but he refuses to kick him from clan. I gave him over 1 week to have my items and he still act like he has no idea what is going on.

WATCHOUT FOR DRAGONAIRE HE IS SCAMMER IN CLAN VOLTS

By the way: Brugnera is new owner and Ko4life name came with account. I say because i hear last owner was scammer and i 100% agree with all post that were made about this account, I am working on changing info on it cause there are many post about last owner. I bought 2 days ago and already scammed!!!

Any helpful tips about clans in Girakon msg me ingame. Thx

hahahha arent u a scammer?

where is Maximus warrior "indianWarrior" ?

smartass

TopCat

wat have u guys done to that name Dragonaire :S

So much memory comes with that name...

kyle1111

Read topic please, I am not the origional owner.

Banned

If you see him Msg him, and yell at him.[/b]
    I lol'd.

They should make a sticky topic about Dragonaire, that priest is cursed. The new owners got scammed like two times while it was in my clan in human side. I don't know how many times it has been sold, but someone should change the password on it and then shoot himself in the head.

Sorry for spam, but I promise if I see him, I'll yell at him.

someone should change the password on it and then shoot himself in the head.[/b]
    I thought NCS+Seal would be a better idea, but your idea is pretty good also, get to play with guns.

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

lol @ kyle222...

YOU are a fuckin' scammer! You scammed me for 21GBs ffs!
    You're ignoring my PMs here @ ko4life and msn..

Dude.. Give 'em back or pay for them!

kyle1111

Read What i said i am NOT ORIGIONAL OWNER!!!!
    I was going to make my own ko4life acc, but they wont let anyone make them so i used the one that came with our deal!

nutsackatak1

I was going to make my own ko4life acc, but they wont let anyone make them so i used the one that came with our deal![/b]
    scammmmmmzzzorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Banned

I was going to make my own ko4life acc, but they wont let anyone make them so i used the one that came with our deal![/b]
    I LOL'ed.

Nice excuse man.

Btw, your Ko4life account should get banned now that you admited u got it as your package deal along with your KO account, rofl.

kyle1111

</span>

tommyleonghk

mods just check his ip and see if it matches with any of the previous logged ips...

same = banz0rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

:lol: