Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

DreAdSlay3R

This is a discussion on DreAdSlay3R within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Chronos im not there cuz i live in europe and same with my brothers. thats 3 members, ...
Page: 3

Banned

Originally posted by Chronos
    im not there cuz i live in europe and same with my brothers. thats 3 members, liv and reks livs also in europe and its not the same timezone as urs so that should explain most of the inactivity. *
    And dont miss the point of this post, its not about u quitting and stuff, this post is mainly about u returning the clan drops
    if he was told 1 or 2 weeks prior that clan was dieing and prob going to disband then he should get the items for his char....since there is no clan to give them back to....not fair to give them back to leader only...if u give them back give them to 8 ball members who need them

also alot of u missing the point that wex and phantom said he didnt earn them and yet he got them....why has this not been brought to light here...so clan leaders and assistants give out items to people in clan who dont deserve them....if i had known that i would have joined 8 ball

u cant make a statement like that....."he didnt earn them" then come on here and call him a scammer when u put him in this situation and now what items back cause u think he didnt earn them

point again....if he knew clan was disbandin then he should keep his items it not return them

point again....why was he give items that he did not earn...this is clan leaders fault for screwing up...take it up with him not dread

Banned Senior Member

also, turns out he did block all of us from MSN after he quit, he's online atm according to people but he's not on my list -_-

DreAdSlay3R

so i didnt block u from forums did i?

msn is for friends

Chronos

first of all we had some rules in clan, some items were borrowed by clannies and some were given cuz people deserved them.
    when there was some clan items which wasnt in use then they were being borrowed by clannies. So the items were borrowed to him not given.

Second i didnt say he didnt earn him and all that stuff

Banned

Originally posted by Chronos
    first of all we had some rules in clan, some items were borrowed by clannies and some were given cuz people deserved them.
    when there was some clan items which wasnt in use then they were being borrowed by clannies. So the items were borrowed to him not given. *

Second i didnt say he didnt earn him and all that stuff
    i never said that u said he didnt earn them....that is what wex and phantom said.....if he didnt ern them then he shouldnt have them borrowed or awarded

Originally posted by DreAdSlay3R

msn is for friends
    Sadly the stupid greedy always trying to be around.
    Items are not important you can get them i started since nothing and work for ALL my items legally, sometimes the lucky it's not with me, bach dropped me a rol 2 nights a go and couldn't loot it... got dc

Friendship is priceless.

Chronos

Originally posted by chusco+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chusco)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-DreAdSlay3R

msn is for friends
    Sadly the stupid greedy always trying to be around.
    Items are not important you can get them i started since nothing and work for ALL my items legally, sometimes the lucky it's not with me, bach dropped me a rol 2 nights a go and couldn't loot it... got dc

Friendship is priceless.[/b]
    +10

HsK

Originally posted by DreAdSlay3R
    i wouldnt have quit if i didnt find out that the clan is Dieing hypn0s quit theres only like 12 active people in the screen shot.
    So you admit that you quit, so give back items.
    The other has become clanless after disband, so they don't quit, conclusion they have their items

DarK

but the clan was dieing when he quit HsK. whats the point of givin them back. even if he stayed to the end he would have got them anyway.

HsK

was dieing not dead, word hope you know

morax

Originally posted by Devile+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Devile)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Zaria
    IMHO, if a clan disbands, they should all keep their items. *If it all goes back to the clan bank, who gets it?? *Of course the owner of the clan bank. *Greed.

TY Blood, for letting us keep items when we disband. * Most of you still play and I am glad you didn't get greedy. *Blood clan was always so fair to all their players. * :wub:
    Read again Zaria. He left with the item BEFORE the clan was disbanded.

When the clan was disbanded, members were told to keep the items.[/b]
    Im gonna /disband mine and deviles friendship and take the CS

Clan items are a funny sort of business, because if members give to the bank etc boss hunt etc then they deserve to keep something but - im keeping out of it. Rules are Rules.... problem is now with the clan disbanded if the items get given back who do they go to? /ebay?

Chronos

Morax u r right as always :P (dunno about that)
    But yes 8ball was dieing, people were becoming inactive but it wasnt going to disband. The reason why it disbanded was, clannies started to scam each other, can it be worse? Skorm scammed Denox and dread quit, running away with clan items. SO when stuff like this starts to happend in a clan, there is not any solution on this, exept disbanding the clan.

Zaria

Hmmm, well if a clan is so turkishly :P disfunctional (omg I love this new saying, and I say it to humour all those people who like to flame turks) I would also quit and keep my items. Clannies scamming clannies, you fukking right, I would keep items and get the hell out. My thoughts. Why would I give items back if I knew they were all scammers. I'm also thinking now, maybe Charlie was right when he pm'ed me saying that 8ball was scamming. Hmmmm!

Originally posted by Zaria
    Hmmm, well if a clan is so turkishly *:P *disfunctional (omg I love this new saying, and I say it to humour all those people who like to flame turks) I would also quit and keep my items. *Clannies scamming clannies, you fukking right, I would keep items and get the hell out. *My thoughts. *Why would I give items back if I knew they were all scammers. *I'm also thinking now, maybe Charlie was right when he pm'ed me saying that 8ball was scamming. *Hmmmm!
    Why I sometimes feel that Zaria is onlyone with the brains in these forums? ^_^

1. Nvm 8ball matter...
    2. Morax is fag
    3. Member of I blocked AHM club
    4. I am bored
    5. I did lvl up
    6. Nothing fun is going at work...I need to wait 3h to get partner and before him, no moving on the streets....lalala <_<

Zaria

:wub: waggy, you always luring in the background.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast