Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

VanWilder & almadin scammers

This is a discussion on VanWilder & almadin scammers within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; we just killed TK add these 2 for help to heal... and they scaemd it! shity DF clan if zarx ...
Page: 1

RealPayne

Default VanWilder & almadin scammers

we just killed TK add these 2 for help to heal... and they scaemd it! shity DF clan if zarx is legit man he shuld kick them out!

Skazi

we was killing TK we invite them to our party becouse we knew them from before, we trust them and invite them, the drop came to them and they took the SSE that droped and didnt gave it to us, we was clan party and then scamed us! lame scammers dont trust them!

yea..damn with it he seems to be nice guy he only heal and gave Fuckin drain..(those two) and got the drop and scam it..
    dont trust those gays..

m1ng

if it dropped on me i would have taken it to they healed you so why cant they have it? if you dont like it next time get your own healers

Skazi

we had our own healers
    1x1920+960
    and massive

UslessID

Ppl u think can trust them u worng when they got drop.
    ppl play for items and dont play for fun.
    nvm, dont play with Almedin and VanWilder.

RealPayne

Originally posted by m1ng
    if it dropped on me i would have taken it to they healed you so why cant they have it? *if you dont like it next time get your own healers
    well if u think u will take it and not sell and share, or give some item which worth it then u are sammer too.....

m1ng

Originally posted by RealPayne+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RealPayne)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-m1ng
    if it dropped on me i would have taken it to they healed you so why cant they have it? *if you dont like it next time get your own healers
    well if u think u will take it and not sell and share, or give some item which worth it then u are sammer too.....[/b]
    Scam = A fraudulent business scheme

they are not scammers just untrustworthy im tired of ppl spamming all these ppl scam blah blah then dont be dumb only invite ppl u trust

RealPayne

Originally posted by m1ng+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(m1ng)</div>
    Originally posted by RealPayne@
    <!--QuoteBegin-m1ng

well if u think u will take it and not sell and share, or give some item which worth it then u are sammer too.....
    Scam = A fraudulent business scheme

they are not scammers just untrustworthy im tired of ppl spamming all these ppl scam blah blah then dont be dumb only invite ppl u trust[/b]
    some of my friend was with them alot, farm dm, alwyay they got there parts, but when it become to expensive items, truested people become to be untrested.... so i can see u dont know how its like but all this shiti work like that,
    they should give us our part other way its simply S-C-A-M-E!

Skazi

this is SCAM and SCAM IN THE WHOLE MEANING OR THE WORD

50sec

that is a scamm , and all Dark-Force clan are scammers/dupers
    i was in that clan the leader zarx scamm me and alot ppl he make hes self perfect
    on our work they stodents of Zarx the point we told them to give us to earring we give them money
    that earring worth like 50GB or they give us seems they dont have the money and they dont give us the SSEso they scammers we trust them cuz they was the nicly ppl in that clan maybe can be nice ppl in that clan...
    (DF clan of scammers/dupers)

UslessID

Originally posted by 50sec
    i was in that clan the leader zarx scamm me and alot ppl he make hes self perfect *
    on our work they stodents of Zarx the point we told them to give us to earring we give them money
    that earring worth like 50GB or they give us seems they dont have the money and they dont give us the SSEso they scammers we trust them cuz they was the nicly ppl in that clan maybe can be nice ppl in that clan...
    (DF clan of scammers/dupers)
    forgot, but AnubisS biggest gleecher.

50sec

Originally posted by UslessID+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(UslessID)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-50sec
    i was in that clan the leader zarx scamm me and alot ppl he make hes self perfect *
    (DF clan of scammers/dupers/!)
    forgot, but AnubisS biggest gleecher.[/b]

El_magico

Originally posted by Skazi
    we was killing TK we invite them to our party becouse we knew them from before, we trust them and invite them, the drop came to them and they took the SSE that droped and didnt gave it to us, we was clan party and then scamed us! lame scammers dont trust them!
    Ok this is total bullshit, i don't even know who you are. I knew godzilla and me and almedin were scouting e3. Their are talos and Tk (we scouted). I ask godzilla on msn if he wants to tank for us. Yeah he says offcourse. Next thing he does: calls his entire clan to e3, leads the party (we allready had a party but he didn't want to tank if he wasn't the leader :S:S). We don't care and we kill talos: Potion of soul. Then i say guys their is also TK in desert, lets go. So we went, kill TK, drops SSE, i get drop cause i was second in party. From the second i had the drop all godzilla clannies start yelling: Give to godzilla, Give to us! Give us! I say whoo whoo whoo, we can use it to bro. AHH YOU CAN"T KEEP IT THATS SCAMMING BLABLABLA. Then they wanted a bronze earring and want us to give the SSE, wel since we wanted the SSE as well we offered them a cleric or a agate earring. But then was unnegotiable, that would be scamming! So we started to get pissed by all of his clanmembers we had never seen and which we didn't call to TK ( we called Godzilla, NOt his clan).

Thing is why we also decided to keep the SSE is because of some things in the past. Godzilla was just in DF when most of us allready had a belt from talos exept for almedin (who was allready 3 monts in clan). So then godzilla is about 3 days in clan and we get dropped a skellie belt. Well actually if would have been fair if it went to almedin but we thought since godzilla is gonna be in the clan for a long time ( we thought) he can have it now. So we said: Ok godzilla can have it now. 3 weeks later godzilla is out clan and no belt has been seen back from him. I talked to him on msn about it and what shows up: He allready has a IB. So i say good then you can give the skeleton belt to almedin. Godzilla: Oh i gave that 1 to a friend.
    [/b]

Skazi

Originally posted by El_magico+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El_magico)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Skazi
    Ok this is total bullshit, i don't even know who you are. I knew godzilla and me and almedin were scouting e3. Their are talos and Tk (we scouted). I ask godzilla on msn if he wants to tank for us. Yeah he says offcourse. Next thing he does: calls his entire clan to e3, leads the party (we allready had a party but he didn't want to tank if he wasn't the leader :S:S). We don't care and we kill talos: Potion of soul. Then i say guys their is also TK in desert, lets go. So we went, kill TK, drops SSE, i get drop cause i was second in party. From the second i had the drop all godzilla clannies start yelling: Give to godzilla, Give to us! Give us! I say whoo whoo whoo, we can use it to bro. AHH YOU CAN"T KEEP IT THATS SCAMMING BLABLABLA. Then they wanted a bronze earring and want us to give the SSE, wel since we wanted the SSE as well we offered them a cleric or a agate earring. But then was unnegotiable, that would be scamming! So we started to get pissed by all of his clanmembers we had never seen and which we didn't call to TK ( we called Godzilla, NOt his clan).

Thing is why we also decided to keep the SSE is because of some things in the past. Godzilla was just in DF when most of us allready had a belt from talos exept for almedin (who was allready 3 monts in clan). So then godzilla is about 3 days in clan and we get dropped a skellie belt. Well actually if would have been fair if it went to almedin but we thought since godzilla is gonna be in the clan for a long time ( we thought) he can have it now. So we said: Ok godzilla can have it now. 3 weeks later godzilla is out clan and no belt has been seen back from him. I talked to him on msn about it and what shows up: He allready has a IB. So i say good then you can give the skeleton belt to almedin. Godzilla: Oh i gave that 1 to a friend.
    [/b][/b]
    godz1lla can tank talos alone? with buffer? NO
    godz1lla can tank TK alone? with buffer? NO

so dont say crap cuz u couldent kill it without us!

we brought 2 drainers+ 1 buffer(1920healer)+1 massiver(960) and 1 more tanker!
    so dont say crap and u never offer a CE!
    stop bullshit u are scammer !

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast