DUPING pls help

This is a discussion on DUPING pls help within the Trading disputes & reports forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can some Gm or omeone pm me to ask him tell about Dupe. One man told me how but I ...
Page: 1

MageMile

Default DUPING pls help

Can some Gm or omeone pm me to ask him tell about Dupe.
    One man told me how but I dunno if it works but I dont want to now so someone pls pm me to ask u something about that to see is that is posible and if it to FIX IT.

Ok I do my best to transelate this, because there was sence in his words...but also after I transelate 100 babas will pm this guy also :lol:

"Can some GMor someone pm me to discuss about duping. One man told me how to dupe, but I don't know if it works and I don't even wanna know. So someone pls pm me so I can ask you if this method is possible and if it is to FIX IT!"

end of transelation, not really good one, but more readable

lol ^_^

armand0

Originally posted by wagyar
    Ok I do my best to transelate this, because there was sence in his words...but also after I transelate 100 babas will pm this guy also *:lol: *

"Can some GMor someone pm me to discuss about duping. One man told me how to dupe, but I don't know if it works and I don't even wanna know. So someone pls pm me so I can ask you if this method is possible and if it is to FIX IT!"

end of transelation, not really good one, but more readable
    ok, i ll translate this also and begin with the word "translate" :P

MageMile

THXN for translation :wacko:

LecterR

Originally posted by MageMile
    THXN for translation * *:wacko:
    Aga trans in turkish plzz for more babas and agas :P